Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17996

    KY Relaxation

    Had a mixed reaction to my visit to my visit to Relaxation Spa on Kentucky Ave. I think she said she was Julia, but when I asked if she were, she frowned and said something to whomever was in the other room. She said "yes" eventually – but was very offhand, so that I was not sure.

    Whoever provided the massage, she gave one of the best massages I have experienced in Indianapolis as reported. However, on the flip, while willing, she shushed me from making any noise and would not allow UTC on her top. She was very pleasant, and I would return for a massage, but that is all.

  2. #17995

    Relax

    Stopped by relax because I was on the east side. Amy said it was only her second day there. Cute face. Perky nips. A little mileage round the middle. Decent massage with early flip and then onto FS. Good time. Enthusiastic. Very GFE. A more relaxing massage after to finish the hour. Recommend.

  3. #17994

    Lovehope recommendations

    Any mt recommendations for Lovehope?.

  4. #17993
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?
    The most recent ones have been at Sweets and Kentucky Ave.

  5. #17992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?
    Mountain Aire used to provide this, but I haven't been in 2 years and didn't take it the last time offered. It might be possible at Monica, if you get there early enough.

  6. #17991

    Many Possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?
    All the usual FS stores will give you 4 hand FS, if they're not busy. But don't expect much of a massage. Maybe just a few minutes to get warmed up.

  7. #17990

    4 hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    I have had four hand full service many times I am also only good for only one pop but I still fk them both so I double what I would for one and just lay it on the table and let them divide it how ever they want.
    It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?

  8. #17989

    Luna Lounge Spa. Coming Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    They moved to Noblesvile. Luna Lounge Spa I think is the name.
    I live in the area and did a drive by scouting today. It is right next door to a Subway Shop located at Carrigan and Little Chicago Rd. Sign above it reads Coming Soon but the lights were on and I saw a note on the window that said "be back at 1:30 - walk-ins welcome". So I'm guessing it maybe Open yet they are still in the move in process. I think it also said Hair Salon and Massage. So there you go. Cheers!

  9. #17988
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    Where in Cicero?
    They moved to Noblesvile. Luna Lounge Spa I think is the name.

  10. #17987

    LoveHope

    I ventured up to LoveHope a few days ago and loved it! Standard service with an above-average massage (I'm a sucker for a good rubdown) and great teasing. Perhaps my favorite part, though, was the cleanliness and general aesthetic of the room! The place (even the restroom) was clean, the room was warm, the massage table was nice and soft, and the lighting was pleasant. One of only two places I found that are that generally comfortable in town. I'm not sure if the menu would open with repeats, but OTC and a little UTC was had, and I will most certainly repeat!

  11. #17986

    Four hand

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanTowner78  [View Original Post]
    Never had a four hands massage and thinking of trying one this weekend.

    Would assume you "tip" both ladies the same amount if HE, but what if it turns into FS.

    Between age (almost 70) and prostate cancer, I only good for one pop. Obviously tip the one the FS amount, but do you tip the other the HE amount.

    Thanks.
    I have had four hand full service many times I am also only good for only one pop but I still fk them both so I double what I would for one and just lay it on the table and let them divide it how ever they want.

  12. #17985
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbler99  [View Original Post]
    Have you encountered increased pricing lately? Rumor is that some places are now charging 45/65 or 50/70.
    Many of them have started charging 50/70.

  13. #17984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbler99  [View Original Post]
    Have you encountered increased pricing lately? Rumor is that some places are now charging 45/65 or 50/70.
    Some places have been charging 50/70 for years.

  14. #17983
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Probably 317 HH, there is one in Cicero also I believe that might offer more.
    Where in Cicero?

  15. #17982

    LoveHope

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe anyone would find it hard locate. The wall of the building has a fricking sign painted on it Lovehope. I give up.
    Like I said, I was there within the first week or two that it opened. The person who first reported on the place did not name the place and he said it was opposite the VP. I was NOT looking for a place RIGHT next to the VP and I don't think it had a sign painted at that point, just an lit Open sign. Eventually I spotted the Open sign, and said what the hell, I will walk in there and claim ignorance if it is not the massage place. When I walked in I spotted two Asian girls chatting behind the half wall with glass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape