Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 29351
-
02-22-22 12:34 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 78KY Relaxation
Had a mixed reaction to my visit to my visit to Relaxation Spa on Kentucky Ave. I think she said she was Julia, but when I asked if she were, she frowned and said something to whomever was in the other room. She said "yes" eventually – but was very offhand, so that I was not sure.
Whoever provided the massage, she gave one of the best massages I have experienced in Indianapolis as reported. However, on the flip, while willing, she shushed me from making any noise and would not allow UTC on her top. She was very pleasant, and I would return for a massage, but that is all.
-
02-22-22 07:51 #17995Senior Member

Posts: 405Relax
Stopped by relax because I was on the east side. Amy said it was only her second day there. Cute face. Perky nips. A little mileage round the middle. Decent massage with early flip and then onto FS. Good time. Enthusiastic. Very GFE. A more relaxing massage after to finish the hour. Recommend.
-
02-21-22 18:33 #17994Regular Member

Posts: 18Lovehope recommendations
Any mt recommendations for Lovehope?.
-
02-21-22 14:25 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 145The most recent ones have been at Sweets and Kentucky Ave.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 13:31 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 1029Mountain Aire used to provide this, but I haven't been in 2 years and didn't take it the last time offered. It might be possible at Monica, if you get there early enough.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 13:21 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 51Many Possibilities
All the usual FS stores will give you 4 hand FS, if they're not busy. But don't expect much of a massage. Maybe just a few minutes to get warmed up.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 07:47 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 4054 hand
It's been a quest of mine to get 4 hand FS. Where did you go for this if I may ask?
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 17:36 #17989Regular Member

Posts: 21Luna Lounge Spa. Coming Soon
I live in the area and did a drive by scouting today. It is right next door to a Subway Shop located at Carrigan and Little Chicago Rd. Sign above it reads Coming Soon but the lights were on and I saw a note on the window that said "be back at 1:30 - walk-ins welcome". So I'm guessing it maybe Open yet they are still in the move in process. I think it also said Hair Salon and Massage. So there you go. Cheers!
Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 12:53 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 48They moved to Noblesvile. Luna Lounge Spa I think is the name.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 17:15 #17987Regular Member

Posts: 11LoveHope
I ventured up to LoveHope a few days ago and loved it! Standard service with an above-average massage (I'm a sucker for a good rubdown) and great teasing. Perhaps my favorite part, though, was the cleanliness and general aesthetic of the room! The place (even the restroom) was clean, the room was warm, the massage table was nice and soft, and the lighting was pleasant. One of only two places I found that are that generally comfortable in town. I'm not sure if the menu would open with repeats, but OTC and a little UTC was had, and I will most certainly repeat!
-
02-19-22 10:22 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 145Four hand
I have had four hand full service many times I am also only good for only one pop but I still fk them both so I double what I would for one and just lay it on the table and let them divide it how ever they want.
Originally Posted by BeanTowner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 08:15 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 176Many of them have started charging 50/70.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 01:01 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 1029Some places have been charging 50/70 for years.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 23:40 #17983Senior Member

Posts: 109Where in Cicero?
Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 22:30 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 52LoveHope
Like I said, I was there within the first week or two that it opened. The person who first reported on the place did not name the place and he said it was opposite the VP. I was NOT looking for a place RIGHT next to the VP and I don't think it had a sign painted at that point, just an lit Open sign. Eventually I spotted the Open sign, and said what the hell, I will walk in there and claim ignorance if it is not the massage place. When I walked in I spotted two Asian girls chatting behind the half wall with glass.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




