Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 25011
-
02-22-22 11:57 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 97Chloe Experience?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/600830469845
Posted this in Boston as well, but I know she will travel to the providence area too. Wondering if anyone has partaken. Outcall only but price quoted seemed low for the quality of the pictures. Hoping someone has some insight.
-
02-22-22 11:11 #15905Senior Member

Posts: 4544Candy
Has anyone seeing her that can tell me how her service went. BBBJ or rush?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/623786134116
-
02-22-22 09:48 #15904Senior Member

Posts: 758Seconded on all this info. Once you know how to play the game it gets a lot easier to weed out the flakes and GPS. For me personally, the extra effort it takes to get a good arrangement going is worth it but there have definitely been luls where I've wondered if it was.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 09:27 #15903Senior Member

Posts: 283They work
I like SA better and have had VG results. I will say this, these sites really work once you figure out how to use them and what to look for. I have had three LT relationships that were great. Most of the women I connected with for 200 a meet. That would include A nice dinner and back to their place. Most dates were over 3 hrs and I could stay if I wanted to. It's just what I am looking for. They were all professionals with decent jobs. I avoid women in their 20's or with no job. They usually have GPS and have no idea how the game is played. I try to avoid married women, just too many issues can occur. I can see the site not working if you fat, old and have no money. These women do not consider themselves ******, so it has to somewhat work for them physically. If you are just looking for an hour fuck, probably not the best option for you. Figure out what you want first, These sites are not for everyone.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 08:49 #15902Senior Member

Posts: 54Do you have a link to an ad?.
Originally Posted by JohnWick2332
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 08:30 #15901Senior Member

Posts: 1405I sent you a pm, Might want to check your mailbox.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-22-22 08:18 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 187I agree it is mostly Bots, but I have never been successful using these sights and after a number of years trying, I just gave up. IMHO, they are not worth the time, effort or $$ to find that needle in the haystack.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 08:12 #15899Senior Member

Posts: 75880% of the profiles on SB are bots designed to get you to spend credits messaging them and viewing their shared secret photos.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
The other 20% that are real. About 5% of them are actually willing to meet up. The real ones are almost always on Seeking Arrangements which I believe has a better caliber of real to fake and better quality of girls. The SB / SD thing can take a lot more effort on your end, but I think it's been worth it overall as I prefer a more GFE dynamic in my extra curricular activities.
-
02-22-22 08:10 #15898Senior Member

Posts: 311Cutie
Interested I PM'd you.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 01:49 #15897Senior Member

Posts: 26Warwick
She is a small package said she was 4'11'. Had a really good time with her. She is very mobile, moves around a lot. Great time though.
Originally Posted by JohnWick2332
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 01:42 #15896Regular Member

Posts: 20Pam / 44 year old
Saw her tonight and the experience was great. She was very into it and didn't rush. Will definitely see her whenever I get the chance. Definitely a MILF. Thanks Style.
-
02-22-22 00:52 #15895Senior Member

Posts: 112So, does that mean she is high volume now? Does she do nights? BBFS on the table?
Originally Posted by Jrr1256
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 22:39 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 54Doesn't sound like Jasmine.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 19:08 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 395Sb
Thanks guys just like I suspected I can not afford those girls. LOL thanks for the reply's.
Originally Posted by Raven1950
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 17:50 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 376I joined and get a lot message request and likes from real young girls, but I never sampled the wares. Someone on here told me they were legit and starting at $400 asking price. Sorry that's all I can tell you.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




