Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 1608 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 25005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15900
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any of you guys have joined SB. I see lots of good looking woman on there and wonder if they are all real and play for pay?

    Thanks in advance.
    80% of the profiles on SB are bots designed to get you to spend credits messaging them and viewing their shared secret photos.

    The other 20% that are real. About 5% of them are actually willing to meet up. The real ones are almost always on Seeking Arrangements which I believe has a better caliber of real to fake and better quality of girls. The SB / SD thing can take a lot more effort on your end, but I think it's been worth it overall as I prefer a more GFE dynamic in my extra curricular activities.

  2. #15899

    Cutie

    Interested I PM'd you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyApe9999  [View Original Post]
    Found this cutie north Smithfield, nice tits, nice ass. 7/10 BBBJ. But worth the 140 hhr. Pm if your interested.

  3. #15898

    Warwick

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick2332  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen mj best? That's what she calls herself on snap. My search function isn't working right now.
    She is a small package said she was 4'11'. Had a really good time with her. She is very mobile, moves around a lot. Great time though.

  4. #15897

    Pam / 44 year old

    Saw her tonight and the experience was great. She was very into it and didn't rush. Will definitely see her whenever I get the chance. Definitely a MILF. Thanks Style.

  5. #15896
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't sound like Jasmine.
    So, does that mean she is high volume now? Does she do nights? BBFS on the table?

  6. #15895
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You lucky. I text both and I get no response. Can I use your name and said I'm your friend just so she can see me or is she not seeing new client?
    Doesn't sound like Jasmine.

  7. #15894

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    I joined and get a lot message request and likes from real young girls, but I never sampled the wares. Someone on here told me they were legit and starting at $400 asking price. Sorry that's all I can tell you.
    Thanks guys just like I suspected I can not afford those girls. LOL thanks for the reply's.

  8. #15893
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any of you guys have joined SB. I see lots of good looking woman on there and wonder if they are all real and play for pay?

    Thanks in advance.
    I joined and get a lot message request and likes from real young girls, but I never sampled the wares. Someone on here told me they were legit and starting at $400 asking price. Sorry that's all I can tell you.

  9. #15892

    Seacrate Befenits

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any of you guys have joined SB. I see lots of good looking woman on there and wonder if they are all real and play for pay?

    Thanks in advance.
    There is a SB / SA thread. Scroll down instead of hitting escorts.

  10. #15891

    Secreat Benefits

    Curious if any of you guys have joined SB. I see lots of good looking woman on there and wonder if they are all real and play for pay?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #15890

    Fall river

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, so this girl is a real piece of work. Texted her to setup a time. Texts me back a whole paragraph on what she does or does not do with just anyone on the internet. Who does that on a first contact?! Then she proceeded to lay out all her rules (I only do this, don't do that, take it or leave it type of thing) Anywho, long story short, her last rule was a no-go for me. See white males 40+ only. No soup for you. NEXT!
    She definitely seems hit or miss. Like I said my experience was alright, just felt safe and I got my nut but I doubt I'll repeat myself. That is definitely quite the way to start conversation though, she was not like that with me via text. Seemed friendly and respectful.

  12. #15889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543

    Samara or Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    Been overdue saw these three ladies recently.

    Pam / UTR MILF.

    Shithole hotel in Attleboro. Messy room. Crack pipe on night stand. Empty cigarette packages around the room. Here is the good very pretty lady aims to please. She wore a nice mini skirt and top for me. Start with dfk hands all over her ass then moved to bbj good bbj. She likes to ride so she mounted the ride grinded on him got really wet then Mish and doggy then a 15 minute bbj with dirty talk to finish. I would say see her before she goes down the spiral all she talked about was partying in the beginning. Also she did offer anal to me for 150 upcharge.

    Ashley / Priscilla.

    Man one smoking hot chic! Be prepared to wait for your appointment she is very busy and the guy before you could be running behind. We had good communication all the way through till the appointment. Great BJ but covered I believe you can go uncovered for 50 bucks more. Told me she only plans on doing this for a year. Did doggy Mish and cowgirl. Seems a little robotic but she is definitely aiming to please. She is a must see at least once..
    You lucky. I text both and I get no response. Can I use your name and said I'm your friend just so she can see me or is she not seeing new client?

  13. #15888

    Links? Curious about the middle eastern one for sure

    Curious about the middle eastern one for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4406  [View Original Post]
    Been overdue saw these three ladies recently.

    Pam / UTR MILF.

    Shithole hotel in Attleboro. Messy room. Crack pipe on night stand. Empty cigarette packages around the room. Here is the good very pretty lady aims to please. She wore a nice mini skirt and top for me. Start with dfk hands all over her ass then moved to bbj good bbj. She likes to ride so she mounted the ride grinded on him got really wet then Mish and doggy then a 15 minute bbj with dirty talk to finish. I would say see her before she goes down the spiral all she talked about was partying in the beginning. Also she did offer anal to me for 150 upcharge.

    Ashley / Priscilla.

    Man one smoking hot chic! Be prepared to wait for your appointment she is very busy and the guy before you could be running behind. We had good communication all the way through till the appointment. Great BJ but covered I believe you can go uncovered for 50 bucks more. Told me she only plans on doing this for a year. Did doggy Mish and cowgirl. Seems a little robotic but she is definitely aiming to please. She is a must see at least once.

    Middle Eastern Beauty..

  14. #15887

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Seen her last night 200 for hh said there was BBBJ. Nope that didn't happen. She is definitely hot as fuck but was only somewhat into it. Prefect little body decent CBJ. I'll Probably try that Colombian chick next for 50 less same service. Overall 7/10 mainly due to her looks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/406623733144
    Does she have braces.

  15. #15886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, so this girl is a real piece of work. Texted her to setup a time. Texts me back a whole paragraph on what she does or does not do with just anyone on the internet. Who does that on a first contact?! Then she proceeded to lay out all her rules (I only do this, don't do that, take it or leave it type of thing) Anywho, long story short, her last rule was a no-go for me. See white males 40+ only. No soup for you. NEXT!
    I saw her 5 years ago when BP was around. I'm black and you not missing much. I miss those days though because I saw her for $80 half hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape