Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 18421
-
02-22-22 10:09 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 199Next
Wants to meet at a hotel bar for initial meet. Feed her and the BF including drinks plus $250 compensation for their time to see if we vibe. Yea right. Next.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 08:27 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 631He posts a lot, and doesn't really post reviews. All his reviews seem to be SBs in NYC, which NOVA forum is the wrong location to be posting. Just rejoin during Valentines sale. Picking are definitely slim, because like Kevin I hunt in the 18-24 years old range, had to settle for girls in their mid / late 20's.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-22 00:12 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 631Don't knock it till you try it.
Last year I was in a sugar relationship where the BF would make out with the SB, while I pound her. Sometimes he would be watching football. He never took his underwear off, but closest I been to a FMM. It was fun, but got bored fast with the BF always there. It's a turn on to take another man's woman while he watches. Don't knock it till you try it.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 23:50 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 1021Been going on for about 3-4 months. Dude acts thirstier than 90% of the chicks on SA.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:53 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 502When did this thread turn into this?
Nobody cares dude.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:43 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 452Pro for sure
https://www.instagram.com/siennalovee_/
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:41 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 1062LOL!
She's back with a newer profile. Pro ho.
This profile pic is actually kind if decent. Hella catfish but whatever.
So for all you thirsty dudes. Guarantee smash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207
-
02-21-22 21:03 #8544Regular Member

Posts: 10Take her to 4 seasons landscaping in Philly instead.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 20:01 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Given that upper body and shoulders, I think we're up in NFL offensive tackle territory.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 17:15 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 384I wouldn't. She's adamant about only using the Four Seasons in DC as the hotel and that place is 1 k a night.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:23 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 880Never say never.
YOu would think a college hottie looking for some strange for a 3 some or veyeurism would be a total unicorn, but you'd be surprised.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
A few years back there was a hottie at JMU that would do solo, 3 some with BF or BF watching and there was a late 20's blonde hottie in Richmond who wa seeking the same. I texted with BF and his opsec was bad and I was able to verify them both IRL. Or they stole the identity of a hot ass couple.
I'd expect a M&G for the 3 of you. If you can get that, make it a game time decision.
-
02-21-22 16:12 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 1062WTF. Now big girls trying to gaslight me into saying I want to meet them.
Like seriously. Look at my pics. I'm fucking tomfordmodel. I can't mess with fuglies.
-
02-21-22 15:36 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone?
Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e
-
02-21-22 15:32 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 199Can't believe anyone would pay for humpty dumpty.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:32 #8537Senior Member

Posts: 1062Dude,
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
If you can go to NYC during the weekends and smash these prime ivy league girls. They're thirsty as.
I can't so I need to live thru someone's experience.
I posted earlier about the rich Chinese girl. She's 20 and dtf!
She's real. I checked the phone number she gave me.













Reply With Quote





