Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 18418
-
02-21-22 23:50 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 1021Been going on for about 3-4 months. Dude acts thirstier than 90% of the chicks on SA.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:53 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 502When did this thread turn into this?
Nobody cares dude.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:43 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 452Pro for sure
https://www.instagram.com/siennalovee_/
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 21:41 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 1061LOL!
She's back with a newer profile. Pro ho.
This profile pic is actually kind if decent. Hella catfish but whatever.
So for all you thirsty dudes. Guarantee smash.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-209facea3207
-
02-21-22 21:03 #8544Regular Member

Posts: 10Take her to 4 seasons landscaping in Philly instead.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 20:01 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Given that upper body and shoulders, I think we're up in NFL offensive tackle territory.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 17:15 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 384I wouldn't. She's adamant about only using the Four Seasons in DC as the hotel and that place is 1 k a night.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 16:23 #8541Senior Member

Posts: 880Never say never.
YOu would think a college hottie looking for some strange for a 3 some or veyeurism would be a total unicorn, but you'd be surprised.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
A few years back there was a hottie at JMU that would do solo, 3 some with BF or BF watching and there was a late 20's blonde hottie in Richmond who wa seeking the same. I texted with BF and his opsec was bad and I was able to verify them both IRL. Or they stole the identity of a hot ass couple.
I'd expect a M&G for the 3 of you. If you can get that, make it a game time decision.
-
02-21-22 16:12 #8540Senior Member

Posts: 1061WTF. Now big girls trying to gaslight me into saying I want to meet them.
Like seriously. Look at my pics. I'm fucking tomfordmodel. I can't mess with fuglies.
-
02-21-22 15:36 #8539Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone?
Has this chick been reviewed here before? She's only looking for someone that ok with her BF joining. Pic looks good however not sure if I'm about her BF watching me bang the F out of her. Creepy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-200d29a3512e
-
02-21-22 15:32 #8538Senior Member

Posts: 199Can't believe anyone would pay for humpty dumpty.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:32 #8537Senior Member

Posts: 1061Dude,
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
If you can go to NYC during the weekends and smash these prime ivy league girls. They're thirsty as.
I can't so I need to live thru someone's experience.
I posted earlier about the rich Chinese girl. She's 20 and dtf!
She's real. I checked the phone number she gave me.
-
02-21-22 15:29 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 199LOL the same chick sent me the exact same message before you posted. Guess we both hunting for the same ones.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:20 #8535Senior Member

Posts: 384https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
So yeah. Flaked on. Had a date set up today, then sge couldn't do it. Not saying she straight up lied or whatever, just thst she has a 50/50 track record judging by proper reports. I have a backup ready so no harm done, I guess. Backup doesn't let me do choking or hair pulling though, was looking forward to that.
I will say she didn't bombard me with texts like she is apparently doing with the rest of you, so idk.
-
02-21-22 14:27 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 846Elora
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-f7591cecad41
Reached out yesterday and I seem to remember that she had profiles earlier as well.











Reply With Quote





