Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5364
    All women are 100% fake that's why makeup and lashes and implants and husbands exist live by this and never be disappointed.

  2. #5363

    Bedpage

    I browsed the front page of ads on bedpage. Literally, every single ad was fake. Then there was bi confused calcifer chilling in the middle of the list. LOL.

  3. #5362

    Really?

    Dude, if you can't tell this is fake, I have some prime property on Mars to sell you. Only $100/ acre, as many acres as you want, and only 10% down (cash of course).

    In all seriousness, this ad checks all the boxes of a fake ad: non-main site, pics are TGTBT, out of area #, explicit language in ad. If you contact, you will be asked for a deposit. If you are dumb enough to send one, they will then ghost.

  4. #5361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Dude you really cannot tell that, it is fake?

  5. #5360
    Not the clearest ad I've seen: "safe play only! Doggy 🍑129392; anal sex 👅BJ bareback cream pie, car fun 🚘 raw sex 🍆 swallow".

    If she's really "safe play only," three of those subsequent items can't be on the table.

  6. #5359
    Cmon, man. Read that broken English and promises of bareback anal or "fuck your own style".

    I can smell the curry from here.

  7. #5358

  8. #5357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?218335-Sassygirl37

    Could not find any info about her on this board. Would love to hear if anyone has had success.
    BBFS pullout coa.

    Accurate pic. Non responsive, likes watching porn, Greek is on menu, dunno if that’s with or without rubber,

  9. #5356
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    She messaged a really long angry rant to me once about how shitty Portland is and how shitty the people were. I recall having a good visit with her and caught off guard by her vitriol. Combine that with her recent reviews on a board that typically isn't critical. I think I'll just stay away. Her body isn't as nice any more so I'm not sure it's worth the gamble.
    Thanks for this, too bad, love her profile photo.

  10. #5355
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Can you link to posts that say it's available? Couldn't find any with the search.
    #12834 Here it is the board is acting funny for me.

  11. #5354
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Can you link to posts that say it's available? Couldn't find any with the search.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...619&viewfull=1#post5124619 You have to search under carlychase all one word.

  12. #5353
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-206-705-5161&p=13665564&highlight=#post13665564.

    Does she belong here, and at what damage? I have searched posts here and it seems that it is sometimes thing, and also a minimum of five bills.
    She messaged a really long angry rant to me once about how shitty Portland is and how shitty the people were. I recall having a good visit with her and caught off guard by her vitriol. Combine that with her recent reviews on a board that typically isn't critical. I think I'll just stay away. Her body isn't as nice any more so I'm not sure it's worth the gamble.

  13. #5352
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-206-705-5161&p=13665564&highlight=#post13665564.

    Does she belong here, and at what damage? I have searched posts here and it seems that it is sometimes thing, and also a minimum of five bills.
    Can you link to posts that say it's available? Couldn't find any with the search.

  14. #5351

    What's the consensus on Carly Chase?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-206-705-5161&p=13665564&highlight=#post13665564.

    Does she belong here, and at what damage? I have searched posts here and it seems that it is sometimes thing, and also a minimum of five bills.

  15. #5350

    Sassygirl37

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?218335-Sassygirl37

    Could not find any info about her on this board. Would love to hear if anyone has had success.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape