Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5334
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This girl from SA is down for BBFS in Eugene, although she needs to do outcall. It's 2. 5 half hour, 4. 0 full hour. Very open menu but no greek.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/59c18afd-5329-47c7-8b5a-7a1424f9788b

    Here 458 is 202 her 6030 number.
    Are we ok to text her without going thru SA?

  2. #5333

    BBFS in Eugene

    This girl from SA is down for BBFS in Eugene, although she needs to do outcall. It's 2. 5 half hour, 4. 0 full hour. Very open menu but no greek.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/59c18afd-5329-47c7-8b5a-7a1424f9788b

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is me putting you on moderation for deliberately trying to post something you knew was prohibited in a manner that tries to beat our filters. So now your posts will need to wait to be reviewed by a human before anybody can see them.

    Hope it was worth it,

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39458d31-a224-4de1-8ed4-55fa0344ba79_2x.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220216-210313_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220216-210332_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220216-210354_TextNow.jpg‎  

  3. #5332

    Dannieegirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Harbor2511  [View Original Post]
    I remember her. Maybe 2-3 years ago. I didn't get BBFS from her because I didn't think of it but she told me it was possible after. Fake tits but with nice soft long nipples and a tight puss. Really cute. Bad butt implants. Quite bad. Still she was fun. Not so sure about repeating because I got texts the next day from some p wondering if I wanted to see his girl again and what was my name. Fuck that. I got the feeling he had access to all her texts or maybe he's the one I was texting. Then there was a rob report on tna about her going thorough someone's wallet when he was showering. Pretty ghetto.

  4. #5331
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbor2511  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this, intriguing. One bad review that says she has bad butt implants and stole money out of his wallet while he was asleep next to her (who does that? I'm like a bank robber making a getaway afterward) but it could be a dude with an axe to grind.

  5. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to drop 550 for her extended menu, I think you are in for bare everything, including Greek.
    She wanted $100 for each for Greek or bb last time I saw her.

  6. #5329

    Dannieegirl

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Have a link?
    Here you go:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Dannieegirl-21

  7. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    I'll scrutinize the posters a bit more. I did contact her twice and received silence, once just to ask if she would ever consider visiting Portland.

    Have any of you seen this one: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?398093-Brooklynn206.

    Both she and the Russian Barbie sound like a sure thing for BB, but I would be irate if I drove up there only to be involved in an expensive negotiation for it.
    Bbcia for me with a few upsells. It was great but she isn't really attractive or memorable enough for me to spend that kinda dough regularly.

  8. #5327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    I'll scrutinize the posters a bit more. I did contact her twice and received silence, once just to ask if she would ever consider visiting Portland.

    Have any of you seen this one: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?398093-Brooklynn206.

    Both she and the Russian Barbie sound like a sure thing for BB, but I would be irate if I drove up there only to be involved in an expensive negotiation for it.
    If you are willing to drop 550 for her extended menu, I think you are in for bare everything, including Greek.

  9. #5326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    This one was easy bbfscip when she was in Portland last. No upcharge reg rate.
    Have a link?

  10. #5325

    Danieegirl 21

    This one was easy bbfscip when she was in Portland last. No upcharge reg rate.

  11. #5324

    Hadn't noticed that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Never pursed her, as she is not my type, I would be a little lery of the Seattle info as it is mostly from one guy.
    I'll scrutinize the posters a bit more. I did contact her twice and received silence, once just to ask if she would ever consider visiting Portland.

    Have any of you seen this one: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?398093-Brooklynn206.

    Both she and the Russian Barbie sound like a sure thing for BB, but I would be irate if I drove up there only to be involved in an expensive negotiation for it.

  12. #5323
    Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are 2 guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Never pursed her, as she is not my type, I would be a little lery of the Seattle info as it is mostly from one guy.

  13. #5322
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    I have been checking out the Seattle BBFS board, they have a lot more posts but a lot of them are about the same providers. I'm wondering if a five hour round trip is worth it. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...back-Providers.
    The grass is always greener on the other side. There's a lot of posts up this way about how much better the situation is in PDX.

  14. #5321

    Glad I Asked!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is one and the same. She gives a good BBJ, but I don't recommend seeing her for FS with any high expectations. When I saw her, she continuously was reaching down or pulling back from me to see that the cover was still on. Of course, you wouldn't have to worry about that if you're going to raw-dog her. That presents a different problem, because when I saw her, there were definite odors emanating from her nether regions. Enter with caution. I've never returned. I might go back for BJ QV if I was hard-up. Even then there are much better options.
    Thanks for the heads up!!

  15. #5320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    This one in particular: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...BarbiePrincess.

    If you search her on the Seattle BBFS board you'll get many of this sort of report: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ders&p=5776866#post5776866.

    There are a few others up there I would like to sample.
    Never pursed her, as she is not my type, I would be a little lery of the Seattle info as it is mostly from one guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape