Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 10615
-
02-21-22 15:46 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 127Sassygirl37
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?218335-Sassygirl37
Could not find any info about her on this board. Would love to hear if anyone has had success.
-
02-20-22 15:11 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 2335LilNatalie not as little anymore, at least the last time I saw her. Still had a good time. She was fucking mind blowing wine she first started. OMG doggy was off the hook! I groaned so hard one time while filled the bag in her I lost my voice! Gawd it felt so good. Big soft ass. She was so shy and quiet, but you could tell she was into it. Most of the time. Saw her about a half dozen times. She wasn't huge, just plump. I enjoyed the smaller version better. Amazing natural boobs! Wow!
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 18:03 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 110Obviously ŕ la carte is preferred by me, just thinking of a way to cut to the chase without a first meeting in a public place, dinner, drinks, dancing etc. Before we discuss the arrangement, which is too much like real dating for me.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 16:46 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 287Why put her on retainer she's not going to be exclusive even if she says she is.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:16 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 110Thanks for the tips everyone.
I definitely think this could be an option. Many, many beautiful girls on there. I do recognize some pro's from the other board, E. G. little Natalie, and I believe Chocolate21.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
I wonder if offering a set amount might work best, E. G. $500 per month whether we have play time or not, so she will know she has a definite income.
-
02-18-22 15:30 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 2335Kinda cute! The hairy VJ would be the death of me!! That must feel niiiiiceeee! Ha ha.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 15:28 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 2335Three bills! Wow! I'm puttin down double that. We'll done. She is a hot half Taiwanese babe though. Fucking eyes drive me wild tho.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 12:46 #5343Regular Member

Posts: 16Kat
No she is very safety, I've seen here twice and I tried to get her last time, but very adamant about covers. She will do BBBJ though. And she is also in her 60's nice body and very nice incall, good communication also.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 11:29 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 1142Sa
Absolutely not. That kind of conversation through PM will get your account banned. SA specifically disallows escorting, so paying per hour is a no go. Generally, you are setting up an "arrangement" or a date. As soon as you get one that hints a PPM or open minded, or short term arrangement are an option, then offer to switch to text or snapchat. Read her profile too. She will be hints about short term arrangements if its an option.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 11:25 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 1142Dannnieegirl
I saw her two years ago in Portland just when she moved here from las vegas. I wrote a pretty scathing review of her on the other board. I thought the experience was horrible. I was one of the first guys she saw when she moved here. I was completely grossed out by the fake tits and her massive butt implants are so disproportionate to her body. They are actually square. And moved really weird. Grossed me out. Definitely better options out there IMO.
Originally Posted by Harbor2511
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 11:20 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 2937I also have booty call SB in the rotation, but again no time limit, they just prefer to meet in the room.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 11:20 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 2937Never to the woman on SA, and if they talk to me that way I bail. Finding a gem on SA means no time limits. One of my current SB we meet grab appetizers have some drinks, go fuck, Pass out wake up fuck again, go grab bacon LOL for 3 bills.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 09:45 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 2937Wonder how bad her phone blew up with some-few- real offers then just all the wackos of this board and there alts.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
I did this once per a request of a lady, turned out bad.
-
02-17-22 20:03 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 43MILF Kat
Anyone know if she belongs here?.
https://eugene.skipthegames.com/fema...n/457107791593
-
02-17-22 07:15 #5336Banned Member

Posts: 114Yes, she doesn't have a problem with that.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





