Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 18421
-
02-21-22 15:29 #8536Senior Member

Posts: 199LOL the same chick sent me the exact same message before you posted. Guess we both hunting for the same ones.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 15:20 #8535Senior Member

Posts: 384https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
So yeah. Flaked on. Had a date set up today, then sge couldn't do it. Not saying she straight up lied or whatever, just thst she has a 50/50 track record judging by proper reports. I have a backup ready so no harm done, I guess. Backup doesn't let me do choking or hair pulling though, was looking forward to that.
I will say she didn't bombard me with texts like she is apparently doing with the rest of you, so idk.
-
02-21-22 14:27 #8534Senior Member

Posts: 846Elora
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-f7591cecad41
Reached out yesterday and I seem to remember that she had profiles earlier as well.
-
02-21-22 14:11 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 1062She's either delusional or I'm too fugly for her.
Maybe it's the latter. No one is that stupid thinking dudes would pay to just hangout. Speak up. Anyone that simps to hope for something- tell me or explain the thought process.
-
02-21-22 13:36 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 1062https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5
Chatted with this one wanted 5. I offered 3. She wants something long term. Obviously, probably have 10 kids to feed. Definitely not 28. I managed to find her insta and etc.
This is a hard pass for me.
-
02-21-22 13:25 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 2192I tried to find this girl by searching, but clearly my search kung fu needs improvement. Do you mind dropping a link?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:10 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 1062You can tell the fakes plus the badly written English. They don't even look at your profile.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 10:18 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 199Theory on fake Asian profiles
So I'm sure everyone noticed all the hot Asian girls on SA. Typically in their 30's and looks Chinese. I used to waste time with these girls chatting until I realized they're fake. They usually don't ask for money but would chat with you for no reason. My theory is that they're collecting numbers so that they can sell to some marketing company. Anyone else have any better reasons?
-
02-21-22 10:05 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 199CaptivatingBeauty
Brazilian chick staying in the Tysons corner area. Def a pro asking $400. Text me her pics and looks a lot thicker than her profile pics. Tired of these BP girls trying to double their asking from meeting guys on SA. Pass for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-13a3d27410af
-
02-21-22 08:54 #8527Regular Member

Posts: 5Whatsyourprice
Has anyone had any luck with whatsyourprice.com? I wasted a bit of $ to be able message the ladies, but so far all fake. All my credits gone but not one prospect. I agree with others that said SB / SD site is loaded with fakes as well. I am about to give up on these SB's.
-
02-20-22 20:34 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 1062Whatever tinder is trash.
The dtf line worked 5 yrs ago.
Let's see what happens.
-
02-20-22 20:03 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 1062Go to NYC and hit this 20 yr old. Rich Asian baby girl. Ivy league grad. Carrying a 10 k birkin purse. I don't even know why she's on SA. Definitely come from money.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 19:53 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 1062Why do you think I'm on SA. I can't just say hey fam. I need to go to NYC and bang some prime 20 yr old thang. Thang.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Yeah, NYC is coming in hot. There are actually real pretty ivy rich educated girls that want some old ass dick. I'm still baffled by this.
I understand the poor ghetto trash of dc but.
-
02-20-22 19:22 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 1026Why Can't You Go to NYC
There's so many ways to get up to NYC, train, bus, plane, car. Why can't you go up on a weekend?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 13:52 #8522Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for all the info
Thanks I had tried SB with the prepaid card but did not work. I will switch to SA given the advice and try. Hoping to report on the ladies soon.













Reply With Quote




