Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 18418
-
02-21-22 14:11 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 1061She's either delusional or I'm too fugly for her.
Maybe it's the latter. No one is that stupid thinking dudes would pay to just hangout. Speak up. Anyone that simps to hope for something- tell me or explain the thought process.
-
02-21-22 13:36 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 1061https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5
Chatted with this one wanted 5. I offered 3. She wants something long term. Obviously, probably have 10 kids to feed. Definitely not 28. I managed to find her insta and etc.
This is a hard pass for me.
-
02-21-22 13:25 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 2192I tried to find this girl by searching, but clearly my search kung fu needs improvement. Do you mind dropping a link?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 12:10 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 1061You can tell the fakes plus the badly written English. They don't even look at your profile.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 10:18 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 199Theory on fake Asian profiles
So I'm sure everyone noticed all the hot Asian girls on SA. Typically in their 30's and looks Chinese. I used to waste time with these girls chatting until I realized they're fake. They usually don't ask for money but would chat with you for no reason. My theory is that they're collecting numbers so that they can sell to some marketing company. Anyone else have any better reasons?
-
02-21-22 10:05 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 199CaptivatingBeauty
Brazilian chick staying in the Tysons corner area. Def a pro asking $400. Text me her pics and looks a lot thicker than her profile pics. Tired of these BP girls trying to double their asking from meeting guys on SA. Pass for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-13a3d27410af
-
02-21-22 08:54 #8527Regular Member

Posts: 5Whatsyourprice
Has anyone had any luck with whatsyourprice.com? I wasted a bit of $ to be able message the ladies, but so far all fake. All my credits gone but not one prospect. I agree with others that said SB / SD site is loaded with fakes as well. I am about to give up on these SB's.
-
02-20-22 20:34 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 1061Whatever tinder is trash.
The dtf line worked 5 yrs ago.
Let's see what happens.
-
02-20-22 20:03 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 1061Go to NYC and hit this 20 yr old. Rich Asian baby girl. Ivy league grad. Carrying a 10 k birkin purse. I don't even know why she's on SA. Definitely come from money.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 19:53 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 1061Why do you think I'm on SA. I can't just say hey fam. I need to go to NYC and bang some prime 20 yr old thang. Thang.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Yeah, NYC is coming in hot. There are actually real pretty ivy rich educated girls that want some old ass dick. I'm still baffled by this.
I understand the poor ghetto trash of dc but.
-
02-20-22 19:22 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 1026Why Can't You Go to NYC
There's so many ways to get up to NYC, train, bus, plane, car. Why can't you go up on a weekend?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 13:52 #8522Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for all the info
Thanks I had tried SB with the prepaid card but did not work. I will switch to SA given the advice and try. Hoping to report on the ladies soon.
-
02-19-22 23:22 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 1061Damn, baby girl! Why can't I have this here. DC. I've to figure a way to make it to NYC!
A bunch like these want to meet asap. Arghh.
-
02-19-22 16:39 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 184Any intel?
I've found most profiles for Asians SBs in their 30's to be fake / scammers. Against my usual judgment, I reached out to this one because her photos looks more candid and real compared to the "random Asian IG model photo taken in Asia" profile of the scam profiles, and also Upper Marlboro is a weird place to put for a fake profile. So far, she seems like a real person, just a bit prudish. I'm wondering if anyone else has any intel on her or has talked to her as well?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-3e55333013be
-
02-19-22 13:55 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 70Have you read the board at all?
Welcome to the forum, a great source of information. May I suggest you read the forum, as this topic has been discussed ad nauseam on a near weekly basis.
Originally Posted by Happy15
[View Original Post]
Edit: Figured I’d add something of value to this post. Personally, I go to Target and buy a $100 VISA gift card using cash, then use that to pay for subscription as needed. With the recent price increase on SA, the $100 no longer cuts it, so I found a local grocery that has VISA gift cards where you can choose the value, and again paid in cash.











Reply With Quote






