Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46504
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RondaColdSon  [View Original Post]
    560 is expensive for a 21 year old Japanese Asian BBFS? Where can I get that here for less?
    You can't unless you fuck one of the few CAMP ladies that do BBFS with a stinky pussy.

  2. #46503

    Lottery

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    And just as predicted he's back.
    Time for you to play the lottery Crestwood! LOL you called that perfectly.

  3. #46502

    Kamps

    Quote Originally Posted by Signal14  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town next weekend and want to try and Atlanta AMP. I'm into matures / milfs and busty / thick women so I'm not too concerned about age, just want to have a good FS experience with a chill older provider.
    Not too sure about the thick / MILF type but you might try Gold Spa or Therapy Plus.

  4. #46501

    Psychic

    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Try Gina over at Excellence Massage in Norcross on JC Blvd. , she gets really excited by watching you DIY.
    And just as predicted he's back.

  5. #46500

    Massage Now

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    Just wonder who is strict legit only?

    DIY specialist?
    Pretty much any Camp you can DIY while they watch. The non legit ones will help you and watch. For strictly DIY try Massage Now or Wangs both DIY. However you run the risk of them walking out while you do it.

  6. #46499

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Don't fret I would bet that he shall once again return to the fold.
    Looks like he's back with either "Shabihoohoo" or "BandMeAgain".

  7. #46498

    Excellence massage norcross

    Quote Originally Posted by BandMeAgain  [View Original Post]
    Try Gina over at Excellence Massage in Norcross on JC Blvd. , she gets really excited by watching you DIY.
    Gina has been in Kennesaw at several know shops and at Katy for awhile. She will do more than just watch a DIY ending. However, if that is the extent of her current services at Excellence it means that Uncle LEO (or the threat thereof) has shrunk her menu to a starvation diet level. That's bad news. Stay safe out there.

    AL.

  8. #46497

    And it's a lot less expensive too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabihoohoo  [View Original Post]
    Why do you need a specialist?
    Good point, Shabi!

  9. #46496

    I didn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you waited until after he was banned again to apologize. Now THAT is harsh.
    I didn't know that he was banned when I sent the apology. I would have sent it regardless though.

  10. #46495

    Return

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you waited until after he was banned again to apologize. Now THAT is harsh.
    Don't fret I would bet that he shall once again return to the fold.

  11. #46494

    If DIY is your thing

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    Just wonder who is strict legit only?

    DIY specialist?
    Try Gina over at Excellence Massage in Norcross on JC Blvd. , she gets really excited by watching you DIY.

  12. #46493
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I was unduly harsh with this post and I apologize publicly to you for sending it.
    Wow, you waited until after he was banned again to apologize. Now THAT is harsh.

  13. #46492

    Older providers

    Quote Originally Posted by LightTouch11  [View Original Post]
    Is that they all look younger than me. And I prefer a woman with experience who knows what she's doing 😀.
    I'm in my 30's and I really appreciate an older provider who knows what she's doing massage wise and happiness wise. If she's nice to look at, that's all I need.

  14. #46491
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LightTouch11  [View Original Post]
    Is that they all look younger than me. And I prefer a woman with experience who knows what she's doing 😀.
    It's not an advantage, it's about reality. Stephanie is an old hustler and she'll milk you to death if you allow her to do so. Hope the reverse.

  15. #46490
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I was unduly harsh with this post and I apologize publicly to you for sending it.
    Why apologize for stocking bleach for cleansing purposes? I like clean clothes, don't you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape