Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 9921
-
02-21-22 12:39 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 314Irish Princess
Any info on Irish Princess?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...c/594917569578
Thanks.
-
02-20-22 19:01 #5840Senior Member

Posts: 52Milan
Any info on her? She sent me a face pic. Very cute but just seems sketchy.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...u/462117580850
-
02-20-22 15:14 #5839Senior Member

Posts: 787Reina. Assume at Least 30-45 Minute Wait
Similar experience. I don't care how professionally Photoshopped the pics in her ad are, I've seen the movie too many times:
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
First, no response for 15 minutes.
Second, an excuse when she suddenly responds. Already late by 15 minutes, she asks you to hang on for another 15 minutes.
Third, after 20 minutes have passed (because you're a nice guy and you waited 20 minutes, not 15 minutes, before texting again), yet another excuse.
It's now 50 minutes after the time you were supposed to meet. Sure, overbooking is somewhat understandable, since so many guys turn out to be no-shows. But the lady should come right out and tell you that when she finally texts in response. At least have the decency to give you the chance to salvage some time to accomplish something. A provider who keeps offering excuses has no respect for you and your time, and when you finally do enter the room. Hoping she'll give you the full time to make up for being so late. You can expect a rush, rush job ("Sorry, honey, I'm way behind. ".
-
02-20-22 15:11 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 4545Reina
That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. Her friend probably had a date over so she was waiting for her to be finish. She knows you were outside and yet worrying about getting text from people that's not there LOL. These girls excuse are seriously laughable.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:44 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 280Reina-Marlborough
Felt like taking a chance and see her today. Texted he for Donation and Location. She hosts a decent Hotel in MArlborough near Apex. Quoted 200 HH 350 H. And 350 HH for 2 girls. On arrival texted her for room # no answer for almost 15 minutes. Replies back 15 minutes later saying she has been getting too many messages ans asks to wait for 10 more minutes. After 10 minutes texts me again saying she is not ignoring me but is busy with other txts and need 10 more minutes to get ready.
Decided to just call it off an leave. Complete turn-off and waste off time.
-
02-20-22 12:37 #5836Regular Member

Posts: 6Can also confirm this after first visit. No problem with communication at all. If I had any advice, it'd be listen to Dalton in Road House: "Just be nice. " Answer the questions she asks, agree to the prices, and write complete sentences. First response was quick; followups were all easy.
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
She's hot and I had an amazing, relaxing visit after a nice drive in the country.
-
02-19-22 21:34 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 476Grace
Had seen her twice before covid. Same bunch of complaints. Always on phone and both times she was drinking. Very lackluster performance, no efforts from her side at all.
First time used the pullout floor bed and second time used the kids bed above.
Not sure if the same people live in the apartment across from her, the people who lived then used to keep a close watch as to who were coming to Grace's apartment. They even used to have a camera above their door in the lobby. Maybe things have changed now.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 17:26 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 418Been almost 2-yrs since I last saw her. A kids roll out day bed (box frame) on the floor, o'h yes I remember that as well my feet were hanging over the wooden edge and it wasn't comfortable. Asked once (why not the top bed above? O'h no my kids (at the time would) sleep there when they visit and it wouldn't be right. OK I can see that. How about the couch in the other room then (no I watch TV out there and someone might hear things out in the hall or walk by the closed draped window). The "Yaa Baby" sure aggressive jack hammer CBJ, and CFS clock watching, looking at the phone thing didn't help either. Would have been nicer if she just relaxed, I would expect she has put on a few pounds since then. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and went back months later with almost same result and lackluster performance. She used to monitor this forum and ThE otheR site then would talk about it and be disappointed and upset with the reviews assuming everyone that came to visit was on them. Well don't complain about it with the next guys, during the session, and wonder why the reviews were not flattering! Was a unique experience, and to have a nice Brazilian MILF but could have done without the complaining and rushed jack hammer (saying things like Men Really) Uhh. Just kept quiet keep my head in the game and BYE! Kathy on the other hand might talk alot but at least doesn't complain constantly. Maybe she's changed. Naa!
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 10:54 #5833Banned Member

Posts: 257Native American girl
I agree with you 100%, she has a wicked attitude. I mean she looks at you with that "look that kills" she definitely is not friendly. So my question is she finally moved out of that boarding place where all the girls live?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 23:00 #5832Senior Member

Posts: 663$1,700 jacket my ass. It's part of the act.
Everyone, please don't give this one the time of day. This is straight up con artistry at its finest. Encountered one other one like that before in my earlier naive days. Very bad taste indeed. Trust me you will regret it.
Originally Posted by ZippyThePinner
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 22:55 #5831Senior Member

Posts: 663$1,700 jacket my ass. It's part of the act.
Major GPS for sure. Thanks for the heads up. This one is definitely a no no.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 21:09 #5830Senior Member

Posts: 582If it's the same Grace I'm thinking of, than she's been around off and on for years. I've never seen her, but that's because I've also never heard anything good about her.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:35 #5829Senior Member

Posts: 826Grace
Just saw a review for her on ThE otheR site and was not very impressive. "pictures were over flattering. She is older, bigger, and less attractive than the pictures. Went in to a dark room (dark room) and there is a kids bed (I'm 6'.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 17:36 #5828Senior Member

Posts: 173Grace in Worcester
Anybody have any intel on her? She's on Eros right now. I remember when she was on stg last year and talking to her over the phone did not go well. Seemed very paranoid and rude. Having said that I'd bang her so maybe she was having a bad day? Anybody?.
-
02-16-22 17:00 #5827Senior Member

Posts: 4545The fact all her pic are tiny when you click on them seem suspicious. And she offer Anam. So be careful with this one.
Originally Posted by JoeBell
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




