Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    So yeah. Flaked on. Had a date set up today, then sge couldn't do it. Not saying she straight up lied or whatever, just thst she has a 50/50 track record judging by proper reports. I have a backup ready so no harm done, I guess. Backup doesn't let me do choking or hair pulling though, was looking forward to that.

    I will say she didn't bombard me with texts like she is apparently doing with the rest of you, so idk.
    Can't believe anyone would pay for humpty dumpty.

  2. #8537
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    LOL the same chick sent me the exact same message before you posted. Guess we both hunting for the same ones.
    Dude,

    If you can go to NYC during the weekends and smash these prime ivy league girls. They're thirsty as.

    I can't so I need to live thru someone's experience.

    I posted earlier about the rich Chinese girl. She's 20 and dtf!

    She's real. I checked the phone number she gave me.

  3. #8536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's either delusional or I'm too fugly for her.

    Maybe it's the latter. No one is that stupid thinking dudes would pay to just hangout. Speak up. Anyone that simps to hope for something- tell me or explain the thought process.
    LOL the same chick sent me the exact same message before you posted. Guess we both hunting for the same ones.

  4. #8535
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    So yeah. Flaked on. Had a date set up today, then sge couldn't do it. Not saying she straight up lied or whatever, just thst she has a 50/50 track record judging by proper reports. I have a backup ready so no harm done, I guess. Backup doesn't let me do choking or hair pulling though, was looking forward to that.

    I will say she didn't bombard me with texts like she is apparently doing with the rest of you, so idk.

  5. #8534

    Elora

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-f7591cecad41

    Reached out yesterday and I seem to remember that she had profiles earlier as well.

  6. #8533
    She's either delusional or I'm too fugly for her.

    Maybe it's the latter. No one is that stupid thinking dudes would pay to just hangout. Speak up. Anyone that simps to hope for something- tell me or explain the thought process.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220221-140902_Seeking.jpg‎  

  7. #8532
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-60875724f8d5

    Chatted with this one wanted 5. I offered 3. She wants something long term. Obviously, probably have 10 kids to feed. Definitely not 28. I managed to find her insta and etc.

    This is a hard pass for me.

  8. #8531
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Go to NYC and hit this 20 yr old. Rich Asian baby girl. Ivy league grad. Carrying a 10 k birkin purse. I don't even know why she's on SA. Definitely come from money.
    I tried to find this girl by searching, but clearly my search kung fu needs improvement. Do you mind dropping a link?

  9. #8530
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    So I'm sure everyone noticed all the hot Asian girls on SA. Typically in their 30's and looks Chinese. I used to waste time with these girls chatting until I realized they're fake. They usually don't ask for money but would chat with you for no reason. My theory is that they're collecting numbers so that they can sell to some marketing company. Anyone else have any better reasons?
    You can tell the fakes plus the badly written English. They don't even look at your profile.

  10. #8529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Theory on fake Asian profiles

    So I'm sure everyone noticed all the hot Asian girls on SA. Typically in their 30's and looks Chinese. I used to waste time with these girls chatting until I realized they're fake. They usually don't ask for money but would chat with you for no reason. My theory is that they're collecting numbers so that they can sell to some marketing company. Anyone else have any better reasons?

  11. #8528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    CaptivatingBeauty

    Brazilian chick staying in the Tysons corner area. Def a pro asking $400. Text me her pics and looks a lot thicker than her profile pics. Tired of these BP girls trying to double their asking from meeting guys on SA. Pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-13a3d27410af

  12. #8527

    Whatsyourprice

    Has anyone had any luck with whatsyourprice.com? I wasted a bit of $ to be able message the ladies, but so far all fake. All my credits gone but not one prospect. I agree with others that said SB / SD site is loaded with fakes as well. I am about to give up on these SB's.

  13. #8526
    Whatever tinder is trash.

    The dtf line worked 5 yrs ago.

    Let's see what happens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220220-203225_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #8525
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    I've found most profiles for Asians SBs in their 30's to be fake / scammers. Against my usual judgment, I reached out to this one because her photos looks more candid and real compared to the "random Asian IG model photo taken in Asia" profile of the scam profiles, and also Upper Marlboro is a weird place to put for a fake profile. So far, she seems like a real person, just a bit prudish. I'm wondering if anyone else has any intel on her or has talked to her as well?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-3e55333013be
    Go to NYC and hit this 20 yr old. Rich Asian baby girl. Ivy league grad. Carrying a 10 k birkin purse. I don't even know why she's on SA. Definitely come from money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220220-200048_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220220-200020_Voice.jpg‎  

  15. #8524
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    There's so many ways to get up to NYC, train, bus, plane, car. Why can't you go up on a weekend?
    Why do you think I'm on SA. I can't just say hey fam. I need to go to NYC and bang some prime 20 yr old thang. Thang.

    Yeah, NYC is coming in hot. There are actually real pretty ivy rich educated girls that want some old ass dick. I'm still baffled by this.

    I understand the poor ghetto trash of dc but.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape