Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 26922
-
02-21-22 15:34 #18312Shill for Victoria Swallows ignore all posts

Posts: 6[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
02-21-22 13:56 #18311Senior Member

Posts: 1264I was very close to pulling the trigger with her. She offers in and outcalls. She has a driver. She hosts in Blue Island. Very open menu and at that present time didn't exactly have set prices although this new ad seems to suggest otherwise. She might be a bit negotiable on them tho. She seems easy to reach and although she's older looking she's newer to the game based on my communication with her.
Originally Posted by Mikka22
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 11:28 #18310Senior Member

Posts: 56Intel
Any intel on this new one boys?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75613101
-
02-21-22 10:28 #18309Senior Member

Posts: 275She was on SA and also had a short stint with a agency. Pics are accurate, very hot body. Expect BBBJ and CFS.
Originally Posted by Yasoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-22 09:13 #18308Senior Member

Posts: 43Has anyone seen Brianna
https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx#photos.
Can't find any reviews.
She looks familiar.
Maybe I saw her on SA.
Or bartending in my town LOL.
-
02-20-22 18:29 #18307Senior Member

Posts: 25Massage
I agree about the massage. Amazing for nuru and she looks just like the pictures. Rates are expensive, but I think its worth it occasionally.
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 15:21 #18306Senior Member

Posts: 313All too well
Today I saw a look all to well. While driving home from running and errand I saw a man standing outside a small apartment building near the corner of Laramie and Sunnyside in Jefferson Park. That look was one of mine that I've had way too many times waiting to be let in to a building and looking around at the same time. Anyone know if that's a spot of someone working in Jefferson Park? Or maybe it's apartment with a few? Hoping so as I can walk there. Any info would be great. Thanks!
-
02-20-22 12:43 #18305Senior Member

Posts: 257Britt
Anyone ever see her?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...icago/75518157#.
-
02-20-22 11:49 #18304Senior Member

Posts: 1264For me I often close my eyes when the woman is super attractive because if I keep them open the entire time and look at her of my shaft going in and out of her gorgeous body, I'll end up focusing more on how great the experience is and might blow my load soon rather than closing my eyes and thinking of something else to temporarily take my mind of exploding and ending the session. On the other hand I've had plenty times where I have to focus on busting due to time parameters set on the meet.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:40 #18303Senior Member

Posts: 1172Angel is back. Super hot and fun.
Angel is available.
For contact info and images, see:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...el#post5751674
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...el#post5752055
-
02-19-22 18:45 #18302Senior Member

Posts: 64Haha I guess I never really thought about it I just lay back and relax and enjoy it.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
That being said, noting beats a girl looking up at you while giving you a nice slow beej.
-
02-19-22 16:07 #18301Senior Member

Posts: 216Does anyone even care about Playboy at any point in the 21st century? It feels like a quaint relic from the 1970's when you either had to go to an adult theater or smuggle dirty magazines to see nudity.
Originally Posted by FlopHouse
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 15:23 #18300Senior Member

Posts: 37Your right, she just soo close by the house that why.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 14:46 #18299Regular Member

Posts: 13Any Info?
Anyone seen Starr before? Been seeing her post a lot and she promising. But couldn't find any reviews which seemed weird with how much she posts. Number and photos search also just brings up her most recent posts.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75516783
-
02-19-22 12:26 #18298Senior Member

Posts: 1633Sometimes you blow so hard it's to keep your eyes from popping out LOL.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




