Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 1575 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18318
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    What was it about her ad that caused you to see her after reading all that was said about her here and her reviews on the other site?
    I'm going to guess it was the pics. They don't look bad, but my God, THE REVIEWS HERE! I wouldn't go there if you paid me.

  2. #18317

    She's Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times when she was in Joliet a few months ago. Pics are legit, She has an open menu and could be negotiated with for reasonable rates, heavy user though is the downside. But she is pretty decent if you catch her at a good time, I may even hit her up again, she was previously working without management which wasn't going too well because of her drug use, not sure if that situation has changed.

  3. #18316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightCircus  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to give Daisy a try despite some negative reviews in the past. I wasn't too concerned with the scars so I called her and we met at a hotel. As soon as I walked in and saw her I was extremely disappointed and walked out on her. She looked much older and way more worn out than she does on her pictures.

    Total catfish. I do not recommend at all!.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/Daisy#75670013.
    What was it about her ad that caused you to see her after reading all that was said about her here and her reviews on the other site?

  4. #18315

    Daisy

    I wanted to give Daisy a try despite some negative reviews in the past. I wasn't too concerned with the scars so I called her and we met at a hotel. As soon as I walked in and saw her I was extremely disappointed and walked out on her. She looked much older and way more worn out than she does on her pictures.

    Total catfish. I do not recommend at all!.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hicago/1/Daisy#75670013.

  5. #18314

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA and also had a short stint with a agency. Pics are accurate, very hot body. Expect BBBJ and CFS.
    Has never responded to any of my attempts to make contact. Please send me detail if willing to share.

  6. #18313

    Angel is back. Super hot and fun.

    Angel is available.

    For contact info and images, see:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...el#post5751674

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...el#post5752055

    P.S. I'm not her manager. She's having problems w / her megapersonals.com account.

  7. #18312
    Shill for Victoria Swallows ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  8. #18311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikka22  [View Original Post]
    I was very close to pulling the trigger with her. She offers in and outcalls. She has a driver. She hosts in Blue Island. Very open menu and at that present time didn't exactly have set prices although this new ad seems to suggest otherwise. She might be a bit negotiable on them tho. She seems easy to reach and although she's older looking she's newer to the game based on my communication with her.

  9. #18310

    Intel


  10. #18309
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx#photos.

    Can't find any reviews.

    She looks familiar.

    Maybe I saw her on SA.

    Or bartending in my town LOL.
    She was on SA and also had a short stint with a agency. Pics are accurate, very hot body. Expect BBBJ and CFS.

  11. #18308

    Has anyone seen Brianna

    https://tryst.link/escort/briannababyx#photos.

    Can't find any reviews.

    She looks familiar.

    Maybe I saw her on SA.

    Or bartending in my town LOL.

  12. #18307

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, both times I did the massage and added the extras on after the fact. Her massage prices are much cheaper and lets you feel it out if you want to pay for more. She can ride well and does a great BBBJ. That being said, face is pretty damn plastic so don't expect the best looker. Her tits are not bad for massive bolt-ons, not too firm but stand up well.

    IMO, worth a visit, do a massage and if you're vibing, add more on for the extra (she doesn't advertise this until you're on table). Even if you just do the massage, still a nice time and good convo.
    I agree about the massage. Amazing for nuru and she looks just like the pictures. Rates are expensive, but I think its worth it occasionally.

  13. #18306

    All too well

    Today I saw a look all to well. While driving home from running and errand I saw a man standing outside a small apartment building near the corner of Laramie and Sunnyside in Jefferson Park. That look was one of mine that I've had way too many times waiting to be let in to a building and looking around at the same time. Anyone know if that's a spot of someone working in Jefferson Park? Or maybe it's apartment with a few? Hoping so as I can walk there. Any info would be great. Thanks!

  14. #18305

  15. #18304
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered why some guys close their eyes during sex with a hot girl. What do you picture? An even hotter girl?
    For me I often close my eyes when the woman is super attractive because if I keep them open the entire time and look at her of my shaft going in and out of her gorgeous body, I'll end up focusing more on how great the experience is and might blow my load soon rather than closing my eyes and thinking of something else to temporarily take my mind of exploding and ending the session. On the other hand I've had plenty times where I have to focus on busting due to time parameters set on the meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape