Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 576 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 626 676 1076 1576 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18302
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered why some guys close their eyes during sex with a hot girl. What do you picture? An even hotter girl?
    Haha I guess I never really thought about it I just lay back and relax and enjoy it.

    That being said, noting beats a girl looking up at you while giving you a nice slow beej.

  2. #18301
    Quote Originally Posted by FlopHouse  [View Original Post]
    Back in 2010 I met up with a gal who was later in Playboy. I'd been out doing some business in DC and decided to celebrate with someone special. It had started off at $900 (keep in mind this is 2010 prices) and ballooned up to $1500. It was fun but not worth $900 and certainly not $1500. She was gorgeous and good at what she did but it's not something I'd do again. I enjoyed watching her get undressed but to be honest while we were doing our thing I had my eyes closed just enjoying things. The world's ugliest woman could have been there with me and it would have felt just as good. And everything was an additional $100 or $200. For the cost of a couple drinks at the hotel bar I'm sure I could have brought a lady back up to my room who would have done more.

    When I saw her on the cover of a magazine I did pick up a copy of it just because. Like I said it was fun but really not worth the cost.
    Does anyone even care about Playboy at any point in the 21st century? It feels like a quaint relic from the 1970's when you either had to go to an adult theater or smuggle dirty magazines to see nudity.

  3. #18300
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    And when I see big "no" lists like that it's an immediate no for me. I can understand no BB, but when I see no GFE and no DATY, I'm imagining her instructing me to lie down, putting the condom on, sucking for 30 seconds until I'm ready and then bending over with her fingers around her pussy to control how deep my cock goes the entire time.

    Some guys don't mind that as long as the girl is hot. That's a problem for me.
    Your right, she just soo close by the house that why.

  4. #18299

    Any Info?

    Anyone seen Starr before? Been seeing her post a lot and she promising. But couldn't find any reviews which seemed weird with how much she posts. Number and photos search also just brings up her most recent posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/75516783

  5. #18298
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Always wondered why some guys close their eyes during sex with a hot girl. What do you picture? An even hotter girl?
    Sometimes you blow so hard it's to keep your eyes from popping out LOL.

  6. #18297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBean1969  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone have any information about this girl? She look good and close by https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...girls/43533384.
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Her one review on TER says she is "hot but not GFE, good for a quicky, some restrictions".
    And when I see big "no" lists like that it's an immediate no for me. I can understand no BB, but when I see no GFE and no DATY, I'm imagining her instructing me to lie down, putting the condom on, sucking for 30 seconds until I'm ready and then bending over with her fingers around her pussy to control how deep my cock goes the entire time.

    Some guys don't mind that as long as the girl is hot. That's a problem for me.

  7. #18296
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you what a 3 k experience is like: its like a 350 $ experience but you spent 2650 $ more.
    No truer words have been spoken.

  8. #18295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBean1969  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone have any information about this girl? She look good and close by https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...girls/43533384.
    Her one review on TER says she is "hot but not GFE, good for a quicky, some restrictions".

  9. #18294

    Escort in southside

    Have anyone have any information about this girl? She look good and close by https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...girls/43533384.

  10. #18293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by FlopHouse  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed watching her get undressed but to be honest while we were doing our thing I had my eyes closed just enjoying things. The world's ugliest woman could have been there with me and it would have felt just as good. And everything was an additional $100 or $200. For the cost of a couple drinks at the hotel bar I'm sure I could have brought a lady back up to my room who would have done more.
    Always wondered why some guys close their eyes during sex with a hot girl. What do you picture? An even hotter girl?

  11. #18292
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    Her rates were $700-$800 a few months ago. I think cause she's made the cover of playboy her rates went up.

    And it's true I seen a girl her rate was high and she had many NO's.
    Back in 2010 I met up with a gal who was later in Playboy. I'd been out doing some business in DC and decided to celebrate with someone special. It had started off at $900 (keep in mind this is 2010 prices) and ballooned up to $1500. It was fun but not worth $900 and certainly not $1500. She was gorgeous and good at what she did but it's not something I'd do again. I enjoyed watching her get undressed but to be honest while we were doing our thing I had my eyes closed just enjoying things. The world's ugliest woman could have been there with me and it would have felt just as good. And everything was an additional $100 or $200. For the cost of a couple drinks at the hotel bar I'm sure I could have brought a lady back up to my room who would have done more.

    When I saw her on the cover of a magazine I did pick up a copy of it just because. Like I said it was fun but really not worth the cost.

  12. #18291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Costs and Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    Guys. Spit out the costs! Why is that so often left out? We are here to help each other.
    +1.

    I have been ranting about this for a long time. I know some of you must get sick me complaining but if the ad doesn't mention price and location (general area not street address) why are you guys not putting it in your review?

    B.

  13. #18290

    Please please please!

    Guys. Spit out the costs! Why is that so often left out? We are here to help each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, both times I did the massage and added the extras on after the fact. Her massage prices are much cheaper and lets you feel it out if you want to pay for more. She can ride well and does a great BBBJ. That being said, face is pretty damn plastic so don't expect the best looker. Her tits are not bad for massive bolt-ons, not too firm but stand up well.

    IMO, worth a visit, do a massage and if you're vibing, add more on for the extra (she doesn't advertise this until you're on table). Even if you just do the massage, still a nice time and good convo.

  14. #18289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Plastic

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, both times I did the massage and added the extras on after the fact. Her massage prices are much cheaper and lets you feel it out if you want to pay for more. She can ride well and does a great BBBJ. That being said, face is pretty damn plastic so don't expect the best looker. Her tits are not bad for massive bolt-ons, not too firm but stand up well.

    IMO, worth a visit, do a massage and if you're vibing, add more on for the extra (she doesn't advertise this until you're on table). Even if you just do the massage, still a nice time and good convo.
    Just the face? Seems like everything is fake. I'm just not attracted to the cheek implants, big ass lips, big fake ass, bowling ball tits. I don't know why they think it's sexy.

  15. #18288

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    My apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. But.. There really doesn't appear to be a category for Body Rub + Services.

    I came across this woman's post:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/269959

    And found her very interesting and obviously pretty. Checked the other site and there were positive things said.

    My questions to this group are:

    1. When I contacted her, she indicated for screening she needed a pic of my Id with my face in the same pic + name + age + occupation-seemed a pretty deep dive with the selfie + Id. Is she trustworthy with this info??

    2. How far will she go?? I don't want to go through this much bullshit and not get what I enjoy (daty, dato, BBBJ / c just + cfs) for at $450-500 at most.

    Thanks!
    I've seen her twice, both times I did the massage and added the extras on after the fact. Her massage prices are much cheaper and lets you feel it out if you want to pay for more. She can ride well and does a great BBBJ. That being said, face is pretty damn plastic so don't expect the best looker. Her tits are not bad for massive bolt-ons, not too firm but stand up well.

    IMO, worth a visit, do a massage and if you're vibing, add more on for the extra (she doesn't advertise this until you're on table). Even if you just do the massage, still a nice time and good convo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape