Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 880 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 380 780 830 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 930 980 1380 1880 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24161

    So that explains it

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    What felt off should've been the fact that she is a he. We say all the time on this board google the numbers before setting something up because they might be a TS! If that's what you like cool but if not I hate to be the one to tell you that you just got sucked off by a tranny. If I'm wrong I apologize but I'm feel like I'm in the high 90% that I'm right.
    That would explain things. In my googling of the photo and phone number, nothing popped up, so I had no proof that it was a TS. I got nothing against them, but not my lane LOL.

    Lesson learned for now. Big head little head.

  2. #24160

    That escalated quickly!

    Quote Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd  [View Original Post]
    Recently met this vcu grad and wants to explore this world and pay off some bills. I met her at her place and i waited in with a tight little dress and no underwear, she immediately got naked and started sucking my mic, I spit in her mouth and turned her over and did her so well from behind, she kept begging me to cum inside her and so I filled her up with a nice big creampie. She said she loved them. And if I had any friend to share the number. So DM for more info . Damage 200. Please treat her well. We are missing a Diamond like her, lets not scare her.
    Asked for $500 and wanted me to host.

  3. #24159
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Ginny man I have seen / been in some fucked up situations but this has to take the cake I was expecting to see the pictures posted here but I was greeted with a girl sitting in a wheelchair with a broken leg & about 250-300 lbs give or take I should have left & a few times I started to but little head overtook big head, not recommended false advertisement probably won't repeat.
    Where do I find her info bud?

  4. #24158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarsTissue  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead pull the trigger and let us know how it goes. TOFTT!

  5. #24157

    It's back up

    Must be some white knight hacking going on. Rubratings is down too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CLF3142  [View Original Post]
    That's why I came here, to see if anyone else was having same experience.
    .

  6. #24156

    Your not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Is stg down for anybody?
    That's why I came here, to see if anyone else was having same experience.

  7. #24155

    Damn bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream with Savannah out henrico in glen city. It was a little challenging trying to pin her down. I just decided to call instead of texting her and to my surprise she picked up. Got the address and was on the way. I arrive at some townhome apts in a decent neighborhood off staples mills. Get inside and she looks just like her pics but just a little more older but has a nice body. She is tall with some long sexy legs. We head upstairs to her room and she told me get comfortable. Mattress on the floor. We talk for a good minute while I'm sipping on my Jameson. Then without saying anything she grabs my pants unzip them pull junior out and start polishing me off nice and slow till I was rock hard. I knock back the rest of my Jameson told her to bend that ass over I slid inside her pussy and felt so fuckin amazing very creamy and gushy. Nice in hot too. I pounded away in k9 for good while then switched to mish put both of her legs on my shoulders and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls inside pussy. Then I kept pounding her snatch after I creampied her until I went limp. Pulled out and baby batter was running all out her pussy. Got dressed and left. She is a bit pricey. Decided to go with the GFE. She does work with a sexy ass black girl. Her link is below too. She told me they do doubles. Will try that next time. Damage 140. Good nut.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...8-6-4/44490602

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64787680
    Great review and thanks but I've been trying to reach her for weeks now! Thought she was a unicorn LOL. Guess I will keep trying now.

  8. #24154

    Spinner Rue

    Recently met this vcu grad and wants to explore this world and pay off some bills. I met her at her place and i waited in with a tight little dress and no underwear, she immediately got naked and started sucking my mic, I spit in her mouth and turned her over and did her so well from behind, she kept begging me to cum inside her and so I filled her up with a nice big creampie. She said she loved them. And if I had any friend to share the number. So DM for more info . Damage 200. Please treat her well. We are missing a Diamond like her, lets not scare her.

  9. #24153

    Savannah

    I recently had a dream with Savannah out henrico in glen city. It was a little challenging trying to pin her down. I just decided to call instead of texting her and to my surprise she picked up. Got the address and was on the way. I arrive at some townhome apts in a decent neighborhood off staples mills. Get inside and she looks just like her pics but just a little more older but has a nice body. She is tall with some long sexy legs. We head upstairs to her room and she told me get comfortable. Mattress on the floor. We talk for a good minute while I'm sipping on my Jameson. Then without saying anything she grabs my pants unzip them pull junior out and start polishing me off nice and slow till I was rock hard. I knock back the rest of my Jameson told her to bend that ass over I slid inside her pussy and felt so fuckin amazing very creamy and gushy. Nice in hot too. I pounded away in k9 for good while then switched to mish put both of her legs on my shoulders and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls inside pussy. Then I kept pounding her snatch after I creampied her until I went limp. Pulled out and baby batter was running all out her pussy. Got dressed and left. She is a bit pricey. Decided to go with the GFE. She does work with a sexy ass black girl. Her link is below too. She told me they do doubles. Will try that next time. Damage 140. Good nut.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...8-6-4/44490602

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64787680

  10. #24152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Is stg down for anybody?

  11. #24151

  12. #24150
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    She's gross, but you guys still F**k her?
    I didn't I saw the weird bruises on her body and decided to walk away. I was also annoyed by how old the pics were. She said the bruises were from a car accident but somehow I doubt it. I don't know what's going on there. If she said she got beat up by the monkey that would be more believable. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to fuck her.

  13. #24149
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Ginny man I have seen / been in some fucked up situations but this has to take the cake I was expecting to see the pictures posted here but I was greeted with a girl sitting in a wheelchair with a broken leg & about 250-300 lbs give or take I should have left & a few times I started to but little head overtook big head, not recommended false advertisement probably won't repeat.
    After all of that. You ended with "probably".

    Meeting this still a chance that you go back. LOL!

    We are some seriously honey dudes. LOL.

  14. #24148
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/737991302703

    Sampled her recently. Communication was decent but she did request a body pic. Little head thought for the bigger head and I sent a photo. Got a. 6 qv and address in return. Private townhome off hull st.

    It got weirder when I got there. Turns out she gave me the wrong number. Only one off but I got ripped off like that before. Actual house had a camera out front pointed at the door. Felt like a sting op for sure. The door was open. In I went with the smaller head. She waved me to the back. There was a man who seemed to be sleep on the couch. Even with all of the red flags, I went through with it.

    Photos were definitely filtered. Not ugly per se, but different. Walked into the bedroom and off she took my pants..
    At "man on couch". I'm out.

    But good for you hanging in there.

  15. #24147
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen her before too she's gross.
    She's gross, but you guys still F**k her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape