Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 37345
-
02-20-22 17:48 #24160Senior Member

Posts: 400That escalated quickly!
Asked for $500 and wanted me to host.
Originally Posted by AllInfoSfd
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 17:09 #24159Regular Member

Posts: 3Where do I find her info bud?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 16:58 #24158Senior Member

Posts: 1069Toftt
Go ahead pull the trigger and let us know how it goes. TOFTT!
Originally Posted by ScarsTissue
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 16:22 #24157Senior Member

Posts: 400It's back up
Must be some white knight hacking going on. Rubratings is down too.
.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:59 #24156Senior Member

Posts: 124Your not alone
That's why I came here, to see if anyone else was having same experience.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:48 #24155Senior Member

Posts: 581Damn bro!
Great review and thanks but I've been trying to reach her for weeks now! Thought she was a unicorn LOL. Guess I will keep trying now.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 14:42 #24154Regular Member

Posts: 2Spinner Rue
Recently met this vcu grad and wants to explore this world and pay off some bills. I met her at her place and i waited in with a tight little dress and no underwear, she immediately got naked and started sucking my mic, I spit in her mouth and turned her over and did her so well from behind, she kept begging me to cum inside her and so I filled her up with a nice big creampie. She said she loved them. And if I had any friend to share the number. So DM for more info . Damage 200. Please treat her well. We are missing a Diamond like her, lets not scare her.
-
02-20-22 14:07 #24153Senior Member

Posts: 273Savannah
I recently had a dream with Savannah out henrico in glen city. It was a little challenging trying to pin her down. I just decided to call instead of texting her and to my surprise she picked up. Got the address and was on the way. I arrive at some townhome apts in a decent neighborhood off staples mills. Get inside and she looks just like her pics but just a little more older but has a nice body. She is tall with some long sexy legs. We head upstairs to her room and she told me get comfortable. Mattress on the floor. We talk for a good minute while I'm sipping on my Jameson. Then without saying anything she grabs my pants unzip them pull junior out and start polishing me off nice and slow till I was rock hard. I knock back the rest of my Jameson told her to bend that ass over I slid inside her pussy and felt so fuckin amazing very creamy and gushy. Nice in hot too. I pounded away in k9 for good while then switched to mish put both of her legs on my shoulders and went at like a jackhammer until I drained my balls inside pussy. Then I kept pounding her snatch after I creampied her until I went limp. Pulled out and baby batter was running all out her pussy. Got dressed and left. She is a bit pricey. Decided to go with the GFE. She does work with a sexy ass black girl. Her link is below too. She told me they do doubles. Will try that next time. Damage 140. Good nut.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...8-6-4/44490602
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/64787680
-
02-20-22 13:44 #24152Senior Member

Posts: 1449Is stg down for anybody?
-
02-20-22 13:27 #24151Regular Member

Posts: 16https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/75580408#.
Anybody see her yet?
-
02-20-22 11:49 #24150Senior Member

Posts: 316I didn't I saw the weird bruises on her body and decided to walk away. I was also annoyed by how old the pics were. She said the bruises were from a car accident but somehow I doubt it. I don't know what's going on there. If she said she got beat up by the monkey that would be more believable. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to fuck her.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:41 #24149Senior Member

Posts: 389After all of that. You ended with "probably".
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
Meeting this still a chance that you go back. LOL!
We are some seriously honey dudes. LOL.
-
02-20-22 10:39 #24148Senior Member

Posts: 389At "man on couch". I'm out.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]
But good for you hanging in there.
-
02-20-22 10:08 #24147Senior Member

Posts: 637She's gross, but you guys still F**k her?
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 10:03 #24146Senior Member

Posts: 577Man.
What felt off should've been the fact that she is a he. We say all the time on this board google the numbers before setting something up because they might be a TS! If that's what you like cool but if not I hate to be the one to tell you that you just got sucked off by a tranny. If I'm wrong I apologize but I'm feel like I'm in the high 90% that I'm right.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






