Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 37350
-
02-19-22 14:44 #24135Senior Member

Posts: 28Staxx
Finally met Staxxx today in Chester. I got lucky with contacting her. Pretty straightforward QV. Swallowed every last drop. Smokey hotel room was the only bummer. Will repeat!
-
02-19-22 14:16 #24134Senior Member

Posts: 491Really need a reliable regular
Had some play time today. Thought about seeing Taryn but I think she sinking fast and I don't want to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. That and the marks take away from her attractiveness especially since I saw her before she started using again.
Tried Ivy and another girl https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/765573482010 Ivy I figured was a reliable one (haven't seen her myself yet) but there was something about the thinner older girl that piqued my interest today. Normally a curvy girl with pink / red hair would get me going all day but her reviews have been a little inconsistent so I thought I would try something new. Gently told Ivy I couldn't make it and headed south to see the other girl. On the way we tried to clarify amount and services and ultimately determine it was a bad match. No GFE, one pop, 1. 3 hr /1. 8 hr but only older men can get the hr and still one pop. By time we cleared it up I was almost to her area on the southside and it was too late to head back to Ivy. Bad decision on my part I guess.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-19-22 14:09 #24133Senior Member

Posts: 491I know you're from NY so maybe the fake ads are different up there. No Sr here would even give that one a second look. There are so many red flags. Misspelling, lousy grammar, zeros instead of O, asking for a hookup in the title. I mean ever her services barely make sense. If you think this is real, I have some Ocean front property for sale in sunny AZ.
Originally Posted by Doc8008
[View Original Post]
Good luck here in Richmond.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
02-19-22 13:31 #24132Senior Member

Posts: 62Too Good
This one looks too good to be legit, has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/75522327
-
02-19-22 11:52 #24131Senior Member

Posts: 389Those tits are "all natural"?
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
Ok.
-
02-19-22 04:14 #24130Senior Member

Posts: 270I saw Luisa and she looks hot and sounds hot too! I got fixated on Rachell and it was a fifty fifty from TER and as you stated VIP Models are hit and miss. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 01:21 #24129Senior Member

Posts: 630Taryn
She is definitely still using and I saw her about a week ago. I could see it on her arms.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 20:52 #24128Senior Member

Posts: 1449[Deleted by Admin]
Take it to the fight thread, you make good points but this is not the thread for it.
A2
-
02-18-22 19:40 #24127Senior Member

Posts: 371[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-18-22 18:50 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 694Really?
Dude, that's JB. She has dozens, if not hundreds, of reviews here. RTFF.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 18:37 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 1333Everyone
Literally the entirety of mongerdom has and written about it on this board, as recently as post 23908.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...002&viewfull=1#post5779002.
-
02-18-22 18:21 #24124Senior Member

Posts: 64Lol
Maybe she will send me some pictures.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 17:54 #24123Senior Member

Posts: 93Congrats to you both
Yes same one.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 17:48 #24122Senior Member

Posts: 158We don't love them hoes.
Someone already said it before I could, but stop falling in love with the talent. Not only is it not healthy for you, but makes the rest of nervous and / or cringe. It's bad enough that we have to watch out for cops, pimps, robbers, etc. , so a creepy stalker doesn't need to be added to the mix. Read the hilarious previous post about their "real" post meanings to get an idea of what you're working with. In fact, I'll add another:
No BB! = It's okay to cum in me under the right circumstances.
The Right Circumstances: an extra Jackson, they think you're hot, too lazy to find condom, or just being a really big stupid *****.
-
02-18-22 17:08 #24121Senior Member

Posts: 64Kali
The Kali from Toano? The same Kali that was living over in the city for awhile? 🤔 I hope I don't end up on Maury if it is.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





