Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 882 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 932 982 1382 1882 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24133
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc8008  [View Original Post]
    This one looks too good to be legit, has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/75522327
    I know you're from NY so maybe the fake ads are different up there. No Sr here would even give that one a second look. There are so many red flags. Misspelling, lousy grammar, zeros instead of O, asking for a hookup in the title. I mean ever her services barely make sense. If you think this is real, I have some Ocean front property for sale in sunny AZ.

    Good luck here in Richmond.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  2. #24132

    Too Good

    This one looks too good to be legit, has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/75522327

  3. #24131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    They are hit or miss, I did not see Rachell because I saw another report that she was not very GFE. I'm telling you go see Luisa Prieto. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4806803.htm?cat=1.

    She is older, a little more money but you can ask for 30 min and see if she says yes. Luisa is all natural, and when I hit it doggy I started rubbing her ass. She lubed up her asshole and started fingering her own ass. It was hot.
    Those tits are "all natural"?

    Ok.

  4. #24130
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    They are hit or miss, I did not see Rachell because I saw another report that she was not very GFE. I'm telling you go see Luisa Prieto. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4806803.htm?cat=1.

    She is older, a little more money but you can ask for 30 min and see if she says yes. Luisa is all natural, and when I hit it doggy I started rubbing her ass. She lubed up her asshole and started fingering her own ass. It was hot.
    I saw Luisa and she looks hot and sounds hot too! I got fixated on Rachell and it was a fifty fifty from TER and as you stated VIP Models are hit and miss. Thanks for the info!

  5. #24129

    Taryn

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    I can affirm all of the positive reviews previously given. I did not see signs of drug use other than really excessive talking. But some are just like that. I defer to those that have seen something I didn't or have seen her more recently. Hopefully she can stay clean and sober because she's definitely one of the best at that price point.
    She is definitely still using and I saw her about a week ago. I could see it on her arms.

  6. #24128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Take it to the fight thread, you make good points but this is not the thread for it.

    A2

  7. #24127
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #24126

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Looking to give her a go but want to see if anyone has any experience.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/643568661764
    Dude, that's JB. She has dozens, if not hundreds, of reviews here. RTFF.

  9. #24125

    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Looking to give her a go but want to see if anyone has any experience.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/643568661764
    Literally the entirety of mongerdom has and written about it on this board, as recently as post 23908.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...002&viewfull=1#post5779002.

  10. #24124

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Yes same one.
    Maybe she will send me some pictures.

  11. #24123

    Congrats to you both

    Quote Originally Posted by Va343  [View Original Post]
    The Kali from Toano? The same Kali that was living over in the city for awhile? 🤔 I hope I don't end up on Maury if it is.
    Yes same one.

  12. #24122

    We don't love them hoes.

    Someone already said it before I could, but stop falling in love with the talent. Not only is it not healthy for you, but makes the rest of nervous and / or cringe. It's bad enough that we have to watch out for cops, pimps, robbers, etc. , so a creepy stalker doesn't need to be added to the mix. Read the hilarious previous post about their "real" post meanings to get an idea of what you're working with. In fact, I'll add another:

    No BB! = It's okay to cum in me under the right circumstances.

    The Right Circumstances: an extra Jackson, they think you're hot, too lazy to find condom, or just being a really big stupid *****.

  13. #24121

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    I see she is having twins. I know many of you have seen her. And may want to wish her well.
    The Kali from Toano? The same Kali that was living over in the city for awhile? 🤔 I hope I don't end up on Maury if it is.

  14. #24120

    Congrats luna, karma, kali

    I see she is having twins. I know many of you have seen her. And may want to wish her well.

  15. #24119

    Anyone sample this one yet?

    Looking to give her a go but want to see if anyone has any experience.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/643568661764

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape