Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 37345
-
02-19-22 04:14 #24130Senior Member

Posts: 270I saw Luisa and she looks hot and sounds hot too! I got fixated on Rachell and it was a fifty fifty from TER and as you stated VIP Models are hit and miss. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-22 01:21 #24129Senior Member

Posts: 630Taryn
She is definitely still using and I saw her about a week ago. I could see it on her arms.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 20:52 #24128Senior Member

Posts: 1449[Deleted by Admin]
Take it to the fight thread, you make good points but this is not the thread for it.
A2
-
02-18-22 19:40 #24127Senior Member

Posts: 371[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-18-22 18:50 #24126Senior Member

Posts: 694Really?
Dude, that's JB. She has dozens, if not hundreds, of reviews here. RTFF.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 18:37 #24125Senior Member

Posts: 1333Everyone
Literally the entirety of mongerdom has and written about it on this board, as recently as post 23908.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...002&viewfull=1#post5779002.
-
02-18-22 18:21 #24124Senior Member

Posts: 64Lol
Maybe she will send me some pictures.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 17:54 #24123Senior Member

Posts: 93Congrats to you both
Yes same one.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 17:48 #24122Senior Member

Posts: 158We don't love them hoes.
Someone already said it before I could, but stop falling in love with the talent. Not only is it not healthy for you, but makes the rest of nervous and / or cringe. It's bad enough that we have to watch out for cops, pimps, robbers, etc. , so a creepy stalker doesn't need to be added to the mix. Read the hilarious previous post about their "real" post meanings to get an idea of what you're working with. In fact, I'll add another:
No BB! = It's okay to cum in me under the right circumstances.
The Right Circumstances: an extra Jackson, they think you're hot, too lazy to find condom, or just being a really big stupid *****.
-
02-18-22 17:08 #24121Senior Member

Posts: 64Kali
The Kali from Toano? The same Kali that was living over in the city for awhile? 🤔 I hope I don't end up on Maury if it is.
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 16:47 #24120Senior Member

Posts: 93Congrats luna, karma, kali
I see she is having twins. I know many of you have seen her. And may want to wish her well.
-
02-18-22 16:39 #24119Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone sample this one yet?
Looking to give her a go but want to see if anyone has any experience.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/643568661764
-
02-18-22 16:29 #24118Senior Member

Posts: 489VIP Models
They are hit or miss, I did not see Rachell because I saw another report that she was not very GFE. I'm telling you go see Luisa Prieto. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4806803.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
She is older, a little more money but you can ask for 30 min and see if she says yes. Luisa is all natural, and when I hit it doggy I started rubbing her ass. She lubed up her asshole and started fingering her own ass. It was hot.
-
02-18-22 12:01 #24117Senior Member

Posts: 270Rachell Espinoza VIP Models
Set up an appointment with Rachell through the "Assistant" 1 hr three fifty. Two call method at a nice hotel. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2149452.htm She has new bolt ons and they are too big but not a problem because she won't let you touch very much. Nice big muscular thighs and I made it a point to rub on them but she was all business. BBBJ for 5 mics and gave me a cover to put on. LOL I'm struggling to open it so she grabs it and flips it open for me. Oh. I did DATY but soon as it got good she rolled out of it and told me that was enough. Straight to doggy and it was nice so I slapped it. She said "No" don't do that and she kept it moving. So I flip her on her back for some Mish. Very good but she put her hand on my chest kind of holding me back. Strange but I'm hittin it good as I can. Felt nice and snug so we stayed there for awhilie and I finally finished. All within a HHR and I wished I paid that because she got a towel and stood up in the room texting. I told me to give me a massage and she said that's not happening but she did sit down and give me a back rub. She's very beautiful and we chatted on the app because of the language. She's got a great personaality but YMMV. I got a hair cut, beard trimmed and threw some Cole Haan's on with kahkis. She noticed but it didn't seem to matter. Oh the also made me pay a $ deposit too.
-
02-18-22 11:05 #24116Senior Member

Posts: 1449Dude no need to apologize I know exactly how you feel. It was October 11th 2020 for me. She was special and my heart still hurts. I've don't exactly what you did. Take care brother No worries No judgements. Be safe. Just FYI I got a few that don't do uncovered Ever No matter who.
Originally Posted by ReservedOne
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





