Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 24808
-
02-18-22 09:25 #17848Senior Member

Posts: 235Nah Ty
You've completely missed my point.
I was texting her the whole time in route w no communication gaps in between. When I arrived, she suddenly wasnt ready. 10 minutes turns into a half hour and so on and so forth.
No disrespect intended but you're one of the ultra very fortunate ones with this one.
-
02-18-22 09:19 #17847Regular Member

Posts: 7New info. Warning on this one
I couldn't resist and went back for another appointment with her the other night. Same location and setup, only this time there was a security cam installed in the room. She says its for her safety b / c she's had some pushy clients but I was too sketched out and bolted. NO THANKS!
Originally Posted by TigerDrum69
[View Original Post]
It's an absolute bummer but I knew she had to be TGTBT somehow.
-
02-18-22 08:36 #17846Senior Member

Posts: 808I got the point
She hasn't ghosted me when I've been communicating with her on messenger.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 07:31 #17845Senior Member

Posts: 1095Decent
I had one decent appointment with her about 2 years ago. She is nice and attractive but she's not worth waiting for.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 07:09 #17844Senior Member

Posts: 235Unlucky Sevyn
Her new name. LOL.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Sadly you're missing the point. Communication is definitely not the problem here. Wouldn't matter if you were contacting her on her hotel room phone. If she wants to ghost you, she'll do it with blatant disregard. It's either a health issue or pharma, idk.
Upon first contacting her, I asked what would be a good time to schedule with her and she replies with "I'm free right now" If I were 5 minutes away, I'd probably had no issue. In my 45 minute drive she either double booked or something else. Hard to say because she posts around 3 or 4 am and I can't be in indy on the exact moment to test the theory. Just not sure she's worth the trouble anymore.
-
02-18-22 01:20 #17843Senior Member

Posts: 173Boogie
That's Boogie. Used to work at babes. Spends time in Georgia too.
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 15:04 #17842Senior Member

Posts: 148Carina Dream of Eros
Just providing a heads up on Carina as promised. She is visiting Indy for the first time this weekend, Carmel location. See link in below post. She's an Eros girl so filet mignon pricing, 400-500, but worth it IMO. Will be seeing her on Saturday for the first time in a good 6 years. Will report back.
Stay safe.
PP.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:07 #17841Senior Member

Posts: 808Sevyn
Well for some reason I have better luck when I communicate with her on messenger than I do on her cell.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 13:28 #17840Senior Member

Posts: 346$ 8 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:11 #17839Senior Member

Posts: 338What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Boner1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 09:53 #17838Senior Member

Posts: 222Same thing
I can't tell you how many times she had me sitting in the parking and like "just a few more minutes". Never saw her.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 00:25 #17837Senior Member

Posts: 138That's Carrie . She's strung out. Will nod off while suckin ya. Lmao
She was fun until her habit got thr blast of her. Last time I saw was probably sometime last summer. Scheduling was a disaster. It was outcall she texted she was on her way. Wouldn't answer the phone. And after about 3 hours of back and forth texting (with 20 minute gaps) she eventually went silent and never showed. Then got the typical "random life emergency happened. I'm sorry. What are you doing today?" type text. I told her she could come by the next night. She did. She came in. Said she had just smoked a joint. Then said she was going to get ready in the bathroom. 10-20 minutes go by and I ask if she's okay and don't get a response. I walk in and she's sitting on the toilet pants down and let's just say she was actively "eating candy" and had nodded off on the toilet. I flipped. Had her leave and never called again. I found "tools" left behind the next day when I had cleaned the bathroom.
Again nice little "independent" type provider like 3 yrs ago. I think she called herself retiring a while back. I think there may be a few pneho may see her still but most have mentioned in reviews that her candy habit has taken a toll.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 21:21 #17836Senior Member

Posts: 30Yep happens with me too, same makes me think if she is worth calling again I second that.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:25 #17835Senior Member

Posts: 235Unlucky number Sevyn
Yet another time she's stood me up after staying in contact the whole time prior to our designated appointment. It's a 50 50 shot with her everytime I swear.
An hour and a half drive round trip plus an hour or so in waiting makes you think if she's even worth calling again.
-
02-16-22 16:29 #17834Senior Member

Posts: 346I met her this morning at a small motel, most likely the same one you went. She has a security guard / boyfriend outside her room. Sent her a pic of myself, so when he saw me, he notified her that I was there. Then he walked away, so me and her can do our thing.
Originally Posted by SupFude9
[View Original Post]
Another person was taking a shower, and she told me to go say hi to her friend. And I did, LOL. Her friend was also a petite spinner, a cute ginger. Then me and bunny did our thing and chatted for a bit afterwards. Her friend Savannah came out of the shower and laid on the bed. We talked about a possible threesome in the near future. When I left their room, bunny's boyfriend was standing outside. He just said "what's up". He saw the grin on my face, so he knows that I enjoyed myself, LOL. He had a grin on his face as well, so it's all good.
Bunny did BBBJ, missionary, finshed with doggy. She definitely knows how to work those soft buns of hers. If I have to complain about anything, it's the location. Shady place, definitely don't want to hang around there during the night. But overall, I had a good time. I'll see her and Savannah next time for that threesome.











Reply With Quote





