Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 1465 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17848

    Nah Ty

    You've completely missed my point.

    I was texting her the whole time in route w no communication gaps in between. When I arrived, she suddenly wasnt ready. 10 minutes turns into a half hour and so on and so forth.

    No disrespect intended but you're one of the ultra very fortunate ones with this one.

  2. #17847

    New info. Warning on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerDrum69  [View Original Post]
    I had success with this post at about 3 AM: https://independent.com.listcrawler....polis/75076657.

    It took her awhile to respond to my first text, but after she did it was all good communication from there. She video verified, agreed to cash only on meeting, and was real when I got there. Be skeptical if you want, the only catch for me was the upsell out of the massage and dangling FS out there only for a later appt. But that's no different than an AMP if you ask me.
    I couldn't resist and went back for another appointment with her the other night. Same location and setup, only this time there was a security cam installed in the room. She says its for her safety b / c she's had some pushy clients but I was too sketched out and bolted. NO THANKS!

    It's an absolute bummer but I knew she had to be TGTBT somehow.

  3. #17846

    I got the point

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Her new name. LOL.

    Sadly you're missing the point. Communication is definitely not the problem here. Wouldn't matter if you were contacting her on her hotel room phone. If she wants to ghost you, she'll do it with blatant disregard. It's either a health issue or pharma, idk.

    Upon first contacting her, I asked what would be a good time to schedule with her and she replies with "I'm free right now" If I were 5 minutes away, I'd probably had no issue. In my 45 minute drive she either double booked or something else. Hard to say because she posts around 3 or 4 am and I can't be in indy on the exact moment to test the theory. Just not sure she's worth the trouble anymore.
    She hasn't ghosted me when I've been communicating with her on messenger.

  4. #17845

    Decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Her new name. LOL.

    Sadly you're missing the point. Communication is definitely not the problem here. Wouldn't matter if you were contacting her on her hotel room phone. If she wants to ghost you, she'll do it with blatant disregard. It's either a health issue or pharma, idk.

    Upon first contacting her, I asked what would be a good time to schedule with her and she replies with "I'm free right now" If I were 5 minutes away, I'd probably had no issue. In my 45 minute drive she either double booked or something else. Hard to say because she posts around 3 or 4 am and I can't be in indy on the exact moment to test the theory. Just not sure she's worth the trouble anymore.
    I had one decent appointment with her about 2 years ago. She is nice and attractive but she's not worth waiting for.

  5. #17844

    Unlucky Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well for some reason I have better luck when I communicate with her on messenger than I do on her cell.
    Her new name. LOL.

    Sadly you're missing the point. Communication is definitely not the problem here. Wouldn't matter if you were contacting her on her hotel room phone. If she wants to ghost you, she'll do it with blatant disregard. It's either a health issue or pharma, idk.

    Upon first contacting her, I asked what would be a good time to schedule with her and she replies with "I'm free right now" If I were 5 minutes away, I'd probably had no issue. In my 45 minute drive she either double booked or something else. Hard to say because she posts around 3 or 4 am and I can't be in indy on the exact moment to test the theory. Just not sure she's worth the trouble anymore.

  6. #17843

    Boogie

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I met her this morning at a small motel, most likely the same one you went. She has a security guard / boyfriend outside her room. Sent her a pic of myself, so when he saw me, he notified her that I was there. Then he walked away, so me and her can do our thing.

    Another person was taking a shower, and she told me to go say hi to her friend. And I did, LOL. Her friend was also a petite spinner, a cute ginger. Then me and bunny did our thing and chatted for a bit afterwards. Her friend Savannah came out of the shower and laid on the bed. We talked about a possible threesome in the near future. When I left their room, bunny's boyfriend was standing outside. He just said "what's up". He saw the grin on my face, so he knows that I enjoyed myself, LOL. He had a grin on his face as well, so it's all good.

    Bunny did BBBJ, missionary, finshed with doggy. She definitely knows how to work those soft buns of hers. If I have to complain about anything, it's the location. Shady place, definitely don't want to hang around there during the night. But overall, I had a good time. I'll see her and Savannah next time for that threesome.
    That's Boogie. Used to work at babes. Spends time in Georgia too.

  7. #17842

    Carina Dream of Eros

    Just providing a heads up on Carina as promised. She is visiting Indy for the first time this weekend, Carmel location. See link in below post. She's an Eros girl so filet mignon pricing, 400-500, but worth it IMO. Will be seeing her on Saturday for the first time in a good 6 years. Will report back.

    Stay safe.

    PP.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]

    When I was living in Chicagoland area seen this vixen: http://www.carinagdream.com/.

    European, natural DD, perfect bubble ass to smack while in doggie, and is GFE. As soon as I hit the door she was on me like white on rice. I haven't seen her since 2015 but doubt the service has changed. Reached out to see if she will come to Indy since she's now traveling. Gave her a few location suggestions so fingers crossed. Will definitely let this board know if she comes to town.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    PP.

  8. #17841

    Sevyn

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    I can't tell you how many times she had me sitting in the parking and like "just a few more minutes". Never saw her.
    Well for some reason I have better luck when I communicate with her on messenger than I do on her cell.

  9. #17840
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation?
    $ 8 for a half hour.

  10. #17839
    What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    I met her this morning at a small motel, most likely the same one you went. She has a security guard / boyfriend outside her room. Sent her a pic of myself, so when he saw me, he notified her that I was there. Then he walked away, so me and her can do our thing.

    Another person was taking a shower, and she told me to go say hi to her friend. And I did, LOL. Her friend was also a petite spinner, a cute ginger. Then me and bunny did our thing and chatted for a bit afterwards. Her friend Savannah came out of the shower and laid on the bed. We talked about a possible threesome in the near future. When I left their room, bunny's boyfriend was standing outside. He just said "what's up". He saw the grin on my face, so he knows that I enjoyed myself, LOL. He had a grin on his face as well, so it's all good.

    Bunny did BBBJ, missionary, finshed with doggy. She definitely knows how to work those soft buns of hers. If I have to complain about anything, it's the location. Shady place, definitely don't want to hang around there during the night. But overall, I had a good time. I'll see her and Savannah next time for that threesome.

  11. #17838

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Yet another time she's stood me up after staying in contact the whole time prior to our designated appointment. It's a 50 50 shot with her everytime I swear.

    An hour and a half drive round trip plus an hour or so in waiting makes you think if she's even worth calling again.
    I can't tell you how many times she had me sitting in the parking and like "just a few more minutes". Never saw her.

  12. #17837

    That's Carrie . She's strung out. Will nod off while suckin ya. Lmao

    She was fun until her habit got thr blast of her. Last time I saw was probably sometime last summer. Scheduling was a disaster. It was outcall she texted she was on her way. Wouldn't answer the phone. And after about 3 hours of back and forth texting (with 20 minute gaps) she eventually went silent and never showed. Then got the typical "random life emergency happened. I'm sorry. What are you doing today?" type text. I told her she could come by the next night. She did. She came in. Said she had just smoked a joint. Then said she was going to get ready in the bathroom. 10-20 minutes go by and I ask if she's okay and don't get a response. I walk in and she's sitting on the toilet pants down and let's just say she was actively "eating candy" and had nodded off on the toilet. I flipped. Had her leave and never called again. I found "tools" left behind the next day when I had cleaned the bathroom.

    Again nice little "independent" type provider like 3 yrs ago. I think she called herself retiring a while back. I think there may be a few pneho may see her still but most have mentioned in reviews that her candy habit has taken a toll.

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this girl? I know she usually disappears up until fall / winter. She never made any new ads last year. Did she leave the business?.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175038284

  13. #17836
    Quote Originally Posted by Burglar  [View Original Post]
    Yet another time she's stood me up after staying in contact the whole time prior to our designated appointment. It's a 50 50 shot with her everytime I swear.

    An hour and a half drive round trip plus an hour or so in waiting makes you think if she's even worth calling again.
    Yep happens with me too, same makes me think if she is worth calling again I second that.

  14. #17835

    Unlucky number Sevyn

    Yet another time she's stood me up after staying in contact the whole time prior to our designated appointment. It's a 50 50 shot with her everytime I swear.

    An hour and a half drive round trip plus an hour or so in waiting makes you think if she's even worth calling again.

  15. #17834
    Quote Originally Posted by SupFude9  [View Original Post]
    Morning! I ended up seeing This girl last week. She is a 21 year old spinner. Communication was quick and easy for me. Did have to wait about 15 minutes after our agreed start time for her to be ready. Staying at a little motel on the east side. I had no issues there but would not go back there. Her BBBJ skills are 7/10. Ended up doing doggy so I could get a great view of that ass. One of my personal favorites so far. Will see her again for that ass but she won't be a regular. Seemed to be very open with her menu.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...hious/43702530

    Stay safe.

    S9.
    I met her this morning at a small motel, most likely the same one you went. She has a security guard / boyfriend outside her room. Sent her a pic of myself, so when he saw me, he notified her that I was there. Then he walked away, so me and her can do our thing.

    Another person was taking a shower, and she told me to go say hi to her friend. And I did, LOL. Her friend was also a petite spinner, a cute ginger. Then me and bunny did our thing and chatted for a bit afterwards. Her friend Savannah came out of the shower and laid on the bed. We talked about a possible threesome in the near future. When I left their room, bunny's boyfriend was standing outside. He just said "what's up". He saw the grin on my face, so he knows that I enjoyed myself, LOL. He had a grin on his face as well, so it's all good.

    Bunny did BBBJ, missionary, finshed with doggy. She definitely knows how to work those soft buns of hers. If I have to complain about anything, it's the location. Shady place, definitely don't want to hang around there during the night. But overall, I had a good time. I'll see her and Savannah next time for that threesome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape