Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 928 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8818

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers1980  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not an agency girl. Like I said in the 1st post damage 4 bills. The ter review is wrong there was no bait and switch and there was no up selling.
    Is the second (good) review on ter yours?

    I've been interested in Kelsey for quite awhile now, 4 bills for full GFE with the girl pictured would be great! But as others have said here, something is not right with this picture. If she had an incall I would try to see her. (maybe?

  2. #8817

    Bianca akaTaylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up something he a couple months ago. We agreed on a time but when it came time, she ghosted me.
    The pictures on her current mojo ad are from 2016, there is a review of her by one if our well known contributors on tna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lor&highlight=

    After seeing this review (about 5 years ago) I tried to see her, she was really nice on the phone, we made an appointment, she gave me the apartment complex and when I arrived at the appointed time she ghosted me! Never would respond in the week or so after, so I never tried again.

  3. #8816

    Red Flags here

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Rates? She has two TER reviews. One says bait and switch, agency girl with upsell.
    I'm with you. Something about her is fishy.

  4. #8815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZejas  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. I don't like to post negative reviews because I hate fucking with other people's money. But I had a less than good time with Taz from San Diego. You can tell she is a little chubby from her pics and reviews. But most of the reviews said the service makes up for any deficits in looks. It did not. I can put up with a lot for a real good BBBJ. She was bigger than I expected and I was expecting a bit of fluff. She was obviously under the influence and kinda out of it. I had asked before if multiples were allowed in the half and got no response. Her ads and reviews said she just goes nonstop. So I closed my eyes and finished quick. Then she hopped up and started running around seeming like the session was done.

    Stupid me just lay there on the bed waiting for the action to pick back up. We came to an understanding and she finally started a BBBJ. And not a good one. It was fine, nothing special. Kyra, Isabella Portia, and Vegas Voyeur all gave remarkably better head with much more enthusiasm. Maybe we just didn't click and she is someone's cup of tea. But it's a non-repeat me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TAZ
    You should never worry about negative reviews. You are not fucking with their money, they are by giving horrible service.

  5. #8814

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Bianca, she advertises on mojo. Did a forum search but did not find her. Link to her ad:

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...duction_319005
    Tried to set up something he a couple months ago. We agreed on a time but when it came time, she ghosted me.

  6. #8813

    Taz

    Sigh. I don't like to post negative reviews because I hate fucking with other people's money. But I had a less than good time with Taz from San Diego. You can tell she is a little chubby from her pics and reviews. But most of the reviews said the service makes up for any deficits in looks. It did not. I can put up with a lot for a real good BBBJ. She was bigger than I expected and I was expecting a bit of fluff. She was obviously under the influence and kinda out of it. I had asked before if multiples were allowed in the half and got no response. Her ads and reviews said she just goes nonstop. So I closed my eyes and finished quick. Then she hopped up and started running around seeming like the session was done.

    Stupid me just lay there on the bed waiting for the action to pick back up. We came to an understanding and she finally started a BBBJ. And not a good one. It was fine, nothing special. Kyra, Isabella Portia, and Vegas Voyeur all gave remarkably better head with much more enthusiasm. Maybe we just didn't click and she is someone's cup of tea. But it's a non-repeat me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TAZ

  7. #8812
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Rates? She has two TER reviews. One says bait and switch, agency girl with upsell.
    Definitely not an agency girl. Like I said in the 1st post damage 4 bills. The ter review is wrong there was no bait and switch and there was no up selling.

  8. #8811

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers1980  [View Original Post]
    Had an amazing experience with Kelsey. Texted her in the early evening around 8:00 and by 10:00 she arrived at my hotel. 1st things 1st Kelsey is stunning. I have to admit I was a little suspect of her pics but they were spot on. She is a young spinner / gym girl. After I invited her in we sat on the bed chatting just getting to know each other. She was very easy to talk to and our topics ranged from Vegas life to vacations. I felt like we had instant chemistry. After a a short while we started kissing. I felt like I was back in high school making out in my parents basement. She was a very sensual kisser and both of us were getting very turned on. She has amazing tits and would moan very time I touched them. All at once we were naked and I was tasting that sweet clit and amazing pussy. She was so wet and her entire body was enjoying the orgasm that came. She seemed very into it. She was quick to return the favor and started giving me on of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten. I don't know if this is typically on her menu but she was really into it. I had to stop her. I pulled her up to kiss her and she slipped the condom on me. We enjoyed several positions before I finished in the bag while she was on top riding me. She cleaned me up and we cuddled for a few minutes just enjoying ourselves chatting some more as my time was almost up. We both got up shared another kiss after we dressed and she was on her way. Overall amazing experience start to finish. I think I've found my new atf. Kelsey was amazing. Damage 4 bills.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kelsey-love
    Rates? She has two TER reviews. One says bait and switch, agency girl with upsell.

  9. #8810

    Kelsey

    Had an amazing experience with Kelsey. Texted her in the early evening around 8:00 and by 10:00 she arrived at my hotel. 1st things 1st Kelsey is stunning. I have to admit I was a little suspect of her pics but they were spot on. She is a young spinner / gym girl. After I invited her in we sat on the bed chatting just getting to know each other. She was very easy to talk to and our topics ranged from Vegas life to vacations. I felt like we had instant chemistry. After a a short while we started kissing. I felt like I was back in high school making out in my parents basement. She was a very sensual kisser and both of us were getting very turned on. She has amazing tits and would moan very time I touched them. All at once we were naked and I was tasting that sweet clit and amazing pussy. She was so wet and her entire body was enjoying the orgasm that came. She seemed very into it. She was quick to return the favor and started giving me on of the best BBBJ I've ever gotten. I don't know if this is typically on her menu but she was really into it. I had to stop her. I pulled her up to kiss her and she slipped the condom on me. We enjoyed several positions before I finished in the bag while she was on top riding me. She cleaned me up and we cuddled for a few minutes just enjoying ourselves chatting some more as my time was almost up. We both got up shared another kiss after we dressed and she was on her way. Overall amazing experience start to finish. I think I've found my new atf. Kelsey was amazing. Damage 4 bills.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kelsey-love

  10. #8809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    Anyone seen her

    Bianca, she advertises on mojo. Did a forum search but did not find her. Link to her ad:

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...duction_319005

  11. #8808
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. It's a shame but good for her.

    And the lucky sob who made her go honest.

    Next!
    She was too fat for me.

  12. #8807

    Visiting

    I will be in town the 18th through the 21st.

    I will go through your forum as well but I was hoping someone could recommend a spinner that does outcall. Maybe a good site for advertisers in Vegas so I can look up some?

    Or near by AMPs or Brothels.

    Please PM me with any insight you may have.

  13. #8806

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiMillion45  [View Original Post]
    If you mean Vegas Jewel, the pretty and voluptuous blonde with an amazing, fun and very caring personality, sadly for us, she met a great guy and retired from the escort world.
    Thanks for the info. It's a shame but good for her.

    And the lucky sob who made her go honest.

    Next!

  14. #8805

    Not in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    The Sleuth that I am I located her name and where she lives in Ohio maybe I can text her to she if she'll make a visit into Vegas? Was she BBFS?
    But that was at least 10 years ago if not longer. Anything is possible though. Even covered, her experience was worth it. She's on the older side (she was 45-46 when I saw her so she'd be mid 50's now), but a lot of the younger providers could learn a lot from her performance and enthusiasm. I'd book a few hours with her if she came out for a visit, no question. Hands down one of the best experiences I've had in the hobby.

  15. #8804

    Isabella Portia

    Was in town for trade show and visited her after seeing some glowing reviews. 90 minutes with Greek- pricey at 6 $, but the best experience I have ever had. Tall, tight, toned and very sexy with the accent. Eager to please and can suck the life out of you. Back massage in between rounds and I'm pretty sure I was over time. I was on a daze as I walked out the door after a quick shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape