Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 930 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8836

    Ebony on skipthegames

    Anyone ever check this one out or have any info?

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...s/240002444723

  2. #8835
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Easiest way to avoid cops and scams. Join TER, search reviews for ladies who meet your desires, read their reviews, pick the best one, make an appointment, and have fun without fear of scams, robs and / or cops. If you keep looking at Alligator, Monkey, Eros and a myriad of other sites you're inviting trouble. And always remember this. If it / she sounds to good to be true, it is!
    What is TER?

  3. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZejas  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. I don't like to post negative reviews because I hate fucking with other people's money. But I had a less than good time with Taz from San Diego. You can tell she is a little chubby from her pics and reviews. But most of the reviews said the service makes up for any deficits in looks. It did not. I can put up with a lot for a real good BBBJ. She was bigger than I expected and I was expecting a bit of fluff. She was obviously under the influence and kinda out of it. I had asked before if multiples were allowed in the half and got no response. Her ads and reviews said she just goes nonstop. So I closed my eyes and finished quick. Then she hopped up and started running around seeming like the session was done.

    Stupid me just lay there on the bed waiting for the action to pick back up. We came to an understanding and she finally started a BBBJ. And not a good one. It was fine, nothing special. Kyra, Isabella Portia, and Vegas Voyeur all gave remarkably better head with much more enthusiasm. Maybe we just didn't click and she is someone's cup of tea. But it's a non-repeat me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TAZ
    I saw her about 4 or 5 years ago when she went by tasha I believe. She is 1 of 2 working girls I've fucked for free. I kept trying to see her over a couple months and it just never timed up right. Anyway, one day I was about to get off work and thought I'd try my luck. I text her she was in town so I told her I was broke but if we could just meet. I wasnt really expecting anything I just kinda wanted to see her. She text back yes she is staying at hardrock. I get off of work which was in henderson so it took me about 15 20 minutes. I text her when I got there she text back saying to meet her at the pink taco. She comes out so I go up to her we chat for a minute and she ask if I want to go to her room. She was wesring a tshirt and a jean skirt. We get to her room she puts her food down takes a couple bites and sits in a chair I sit on the bed. We chat a bit more and she spreads her legs basic instinct style no panties. She sees me look and asked how much $ I had. I told her I was broke. She said no $ no pussy. I don't know if she wanted me to beg or what but she noticed real quick that wasnt going to happen. She then says we can fuck if I give her a ride to the 711 across the street. I said hell yeah. She got up said she had to pee so she went to the bathroom talking to me the whole time so it didn't raise any alarms. She comes back takes her tits out and pulls her skirt up. I take off my clothes and she starts with a way to hard BBBJ. I didn't think I was going to get hard because it kinda hurt. I asked her to go softer but didn't hear me or that's the only way she knows how to suck cock. Anyway she lays on her back on the edge of the bed with me standing and I slide in her pussy. Not the tightest but not the widest either. After a couple thrust she tells me to slap her clit with my dick so I do and she squirts a little. I put it back in go for a little while longer but I know in her ads she says she loves greek. I didn't even ask I just slipped in her asshole and not a word from her. I fucked her asshole as hard as I could. I pulled out as I was cumming and came on her belly. She told me I was suppose to cum in her ass. I said ok turn over. She stood up and bent over the bed I don't know which hole I went in but I pounded the hell out of her. I creampied her and it took her a few minutes to move after I pulled out. Overall she was a good set of holes but nothing special other then being free. A couple weird things were she had hirrible bruises from a previous date on her ass cheeks like blue and purple so I kinda got that she likes pain. And her pussy isn't very nice looking. Kinda looks like somebody just got cut and a little meat was hanging out. I like meat on the taco but hers was not attractive.

    On a funny note. On the way to my car she was walking so slow which I contributed to the ass pounding I gave her. And when she got out of my car I had to wipe my creampie off my seat LOL.

    She's a nice girl that I think loves fucking but doesn't like being a prostitute.

  4. #8833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    She responds so late. Plus she is super close to where I live according to her cross streets in the ad. I expect most of these girls will eventually take advantage of a situation given the opportunity. How much bigger?? LOL.
    She lives close to me as well, which is one of the reasons I originally asked about her. Based on every ones comments I will just forget about her. Thank you all for your comments.

  5. #8832
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    You should never worry about negative reviews. You are not fucking with their money, they are by giving horrible service.
    Yes. We all appreciate your honesty. If more people were honest these girls would have to either give a good service or get out of the business.

  6. #8831
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Is the second (good) review on ter yours?

    I've been interested in Kelsey for quite awhile now, 4 bills for full GFE with the girl pictured would be great! But as others have said here, something is not right with this picture. If she had an incall I would try to see her. (maybe?
    No the TER review is not mine.

  7. #8830

    I rally wanted to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Met her few months ago. Had the money out on dresser and I went to bathroom for a second. She took money and left out door.

    Avoid her. Sounds sweet at first but ripped me off. Now a lot bigger than pics too.
    She responds so late. Plus she is super close to where I live according to her cross streets in the ad. I expect most of these girls will eventually take advantage of a situation given the opportunity. How much bigger?? LOL.

  8. #8829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Bianca avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    The pictures on her current mojo ad are from 2016, there is a review of her by one if our well known contributors on tna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lor&highlight=

    After seeing this review (about 5 years ago) I tried to see her, she was really nice on the phone, we made an appointment, she gave me the apartment complex and when I arrived at the appointed time she ghosted me! Never would respond in the week or so after, so I never tried again.
    Met her few months ago. Had the money out on dresser and I went to bathroom for a second. She took money and left out door.

    Avoid her. Sounds sweet at first but ripped me off. Now a lot bigger than pics too.

  9. #8828

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers1980  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not an agency girl. Like I said in the 1st post damage 4 bills. The ter review is wrong there was no bait and switch and there was no up selling.
    Is the second (good) review on ter yours?

    I've been interested in Kelsey for quite awhile now, 4 bills for full GFE with the girl pictured would be great! But as others have said here, something is not right with this picture. If she had an incall I would try to see her. (maybe?

  10. #8827

    Bianca akaTaylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up something he a couple months ago. We agreed on a time but when it came time, she ghosted me.
    The pictures on her current mojo ad are from 2016, there is a review of her by one if our well known contributors on tna.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....lor&highlight=

    After seeing this review (about 5 years ago) I tried to see her, she was really nice on the phone, we made an appointment, she gave me the apartment complex and when I arrived at the appointed time she ghosted me! Never would respond in the week or so after, so I never tried again.

  11. #8826

    Red Flags here

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Rates? She has two TER reviews. One says bait and switch, agency girl with upsell.
    I'm with you. Something about her is fishy.

  12. #8825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZejas  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. I don't like to post negative reviews because I hate fucking with other people's money. But I had a less than good time with Taz from San Diego. You can tell she is a little chubby from her pics and reviews. But most of the reviews said the service makes up for any deficits in looks. It did not. I can put up with a lot for a real good BBBJ. She was bigger than I expected and I was expecting a bit of fluff. She was obviously under the influence and kinda out of it. I had asked before if multiples were allowed in the half and got no response. Her ads and reviews said she just goes nonstop. So I closed my eyes and finished quick. Then she hopped up and started running around seeming like the session was done.

    Stupid me just lay there on the bed waiting for the action to pick back up. We came to an understanding and she finally started a BBBJ. And not a good one. It was fine, nothing special. Kyra, Isabella Portia, and Vegas Voyeur all gave remarkably better head with much more enthusiasm. Maybe we just didn't click and she is someone's cup of tea. But it's a non-repeat me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TAZ
    You should never worry about negative reviews. You are not fucking with their money, they are by giving horrible service.

  13. #8824

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Bianca, she advertises on mojo. Did a forum search but did not find her. Link to her ad:

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...duction_319005
    Tried to set up something he a couple months ago. We agreed on a time but when it came time, she ghosted me.

  14. #8823

    Taz

    Sigh. I don't like to post negative reviews because I hate fucking with other people's money. But I had a less than good time with Taz from San Diego. You can tell she is a little chubby from her pics and reviews. But most of the reviews said the service makes up for any deficits in looks. It did not. I can put up with a lot for a real good BBBJ. She was bigger than I expected and I was expecting a bit of fluff. She was obviously under the influence and kinda out of it. I had asked before if multiples were allowed in the half and got no response. Her ads and reviews said she just goes nonstop. So I closed my eyes and finished quick. Then she hopped up and started running around seeming like the session was done.

    Stupid me just lay there on the bed waiting for the action to pick back up. We came to an understanding and she finally started a BBBJ. And not a good one. It was fine, nothing special. Kyra, Isabella Portia, and Vegas Voyeur all gave remarkably better head with much more enthusiasm. Maybe we just didn't click and she is someone's cup of tea. But it's a non-repeat me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TAZ

  15. #8822
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Rates? She has two TER reviews. One says bait and switch, agency girl with upsell.
    Definitely not an agency girl. Like I said in the 1st post damage 4 bills. The ter review is wrong there was no bait and switch and there was no up selling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape