Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 1918 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17057
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get with her? She's come Charlotte and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
    OR. Go see these local girls who look basically the same and save yourself $420.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/68078564

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/220036340886

  2. #17056
    Quote Originally Posted by GregG73  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad recently and was thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...n/253048138036
    Too many red flags. Definitely not.

  3. #17055

    I haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get with her? She's come Charlotte and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
    I missed Her last availability here in Raleigh. I follow her socials though and she def looks she will be a ton of fun She Usually says when she available in Raleigh so I'm on the lookout. If you pull the trigger while she in Charlotte let me know how it was.

  4. #17054

    Start New User Blog: Shit Ho's Say or the more sensitive Shit Providers Say

    Like the book and website "shit my dad says" I believe there is plenty of material on the hosting websites here to start our own Blog in Raleigh called Shit Ho's Say or Shit Providers Say--if you want to be a little more PC. LOL.

    It's all tongue in cheek and not meant to throw shade at any one's personal preference or sexual deviant behavior but rather a place to to share a laugh. I'll give you an example and I'll start the thread.

    "Clean my creampie after my lover has dropped a load in me" Ok so most of the mongers here probably agree that if nothing else there's some humor here. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...v/613151032237.

    It has to be real shit tho. LOL I mean, why not come here to share info AND get a laugh. Just sayin.

    Nattie.

  5. #17053
    Oh, yes. Honeybee heather. That wonderfully crazy disaster. As if the ad didn't tell you otherwise, run far far away from this one. If you want to know more, head over the the Non AMP forum and search for her.

  6. #17052

    Breanna Breeze

    She's been active on Tryst lately. Long time local and has been reviewed on the site across the street but has anyone here seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/breanna-breeze

  7. #17051

    Chloe Carolina

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    I been finding alot of success lately on Tryst and for me it has become more reliable and fulfilling when wanting to get my moneys worth. Of course there is still some girls that pop up on there that I will never waste my time with. But I recently came across a new gem that I'm planning on connecting with soon and I was just wondering if anybody else that uses Tryst or any site like it has came across this Young Lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe-carolina
    Did you ever get with her? She's come Charlotte and I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

  8. #17050

  9. #17049

    Sammi the 45 yo

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I saw her which was before the holidays she smelled like a brewery and even asked if I could take her to the store to get her another drink which I declined. She's got a pretty bad problem with the alcohol.
    A search of the forum should provide you with some answers. She has been around for years and has several reviews. Do people ever search the forums before asking questions anymore. I once contacted her pre- pandemic. She asked me to pick up a six pack of beer on my way to see her. I declined, not because I am cheap but because it was around 1:30 pm. I figured that a provider that wants alcohol that early in the day couldn't possibly provide good service. I also recall others picking up alcohol for her and things turned out fine. Definitely a YMMV situation.

  10. #17048

    Bombshell redbone

    10/10 redbone face and body combo! Normally companioned by a friend "who is also 7/10. Back in the RDU area until the 20th she's a must see, 2nd time visiting Raleigh upon request. She normally goes on tours. Let's rack some consisted respectful clientele up so we can be her first stop next time she's on tour. Upon her request she asked me to only give her number to trusted people. Inbox preferably senior's if interested.

    Stay safe fellas.

    Guru.

  11. #17047

    Anyone seen this spinner

    Saw her ad recently and was thinking of taking the plunge.

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...n/253048138036

  12. #17046
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Her donations are listed on the add in sumo. I mean if butta face hustlers are your thing she is good for a q. V.
    Wow,

    I wonder if we're seeing the same Mina.

    I guess the YMMV is true.

    Who is your current go-to? Feel free to PM.

  13. #17045

    Last time

    Quote Originally Posted by Synth11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling this one. I'm very tempted to check it out myself later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75252877
    I saw her which was before the holidays she smelled like a brewery and even asked if I could take her to the store to get her another drink which I declined. She's got a pretty bad problem with the alcohol.

  14. #17044
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousRod238  [View Original Post]
    Trina, some of us were born on Tuesday, but it damn sure wasn't last Tuesday!!
    Yup. Clear as day.

  15. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Decided to splurge myself for my birthday and boy am I did.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2143677.htm

    After a standard verification process I was On my way! Greeted at the door by the gorgeous model on the pics with a DFK and I knew I was in for a good time. Asked for a quick shower and she obliged. Soon as I step into the room again she grabs jr drops to her knees. I take a seat on the coach enjoy the gorgeous view. She's so hot that I'm near explosion pretty quickly so I go for daty and the view is pure perfection, she was super into it or is quite the actress. She grabs my hand and proceeds to clamp her nipples harder than I can imagine. At this point I think I'm in a dream, or the gummy I took 2 hours ago is finally hitting. I ask if she's finally ready for mr average and her face lights up. Standard position rotation cowgirl on the couch, squat, k9, lazy k9 and finish in mish with dfk the whole time. This girls energy and looks were off the charts. Already looking forward to my next visit
    Donations please?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape