Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 30812
-
02-16-22 09:30 #17072Senior Member

Posts: 63Wild Rose Contact info?
I am looking over Wild Rose's post, but I don't see contact ifo. Phone? Email? Ami I missing something?
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 09:03 #17071Senior Member

Posts: 54A couple of visits about a year apart
Both times pretty relaxed conversation, no rush, everything available. Bigger girl, more GILF than MILF. I'm mid 50's, maybe that contributed to the vibe. 100 and 120 hhr respectively. First time she was more into the session, second wasn't starfish but more of a let me do anything I wanted to, with a few audible notes of participation. I've heard alcohol could be a factor, but two decent visits that far apart in time indicates a bit of reliability to me, but of course on any given Sunday YMMV.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:13 #17070Senior Member

Posts: 120Haven't seen her but
According to reviews, she give porn star level BBBJ and last time I checked her location is Capital Blvd.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 08:06 #17069Regular Member

Posts: 5Sammi
Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling this one. I'm very tempted to check it out myself later today.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75252877
-
02-16-22 07:42 #17068Senior Member

Posts: 84Wild Rose, the cougar
Wondering if anyone has any information on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/9842076716
-
02-16-22 04:04 #17067Regular Member

Posts: 1Trina is my new favorite!
I'm a long time fellow monger, first time I've posted about anything. As many different dreams that I have had, some good, some not so good LOL, this one. Wow! I had intended on dreaming about just the BBBJ because it was on special, texted her and she responded in less than 10 minutes. We chatted and she had some free time right then. I didn't hesitate, got to her location on Capital, texted her and she told me her room number so I headed to her door. I was really surprised she looks more beautiful in person than she did in her pictures. From my experiences it's usually the opposite LOL she welcomed me inside and made me feel comfortable. We talked for a minute and she went down and did her thing. The way she kissed him, then licked him up and down, it felt like she was making love to him with her mouth! I'm embarrassed to say but I had to fight it to stop myself from finishing already! She even did the same with my boys, and swallowed every bit of my milkshake! She was so sweet and so talented! I'm definitely going to dream about her again in a day or two, I've read some of the reviews about her and the other Trina, has anyone seen her lately and can tell me about your dream. I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the lollipop special I hit her up about.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/578888635286
-
02-15-22 22:05 #17066Senior Member

Posts: 186
-
02-15-22 16:50 #17065Senior Member

Posts: 64Yes, and I added a Chrome extension so that "Search Google using this image" is in the right-click menu.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:59 #17064Senior Member

Posts: 226That's strange. I intentionally misspelled it like it is in the ad, but my post has Raleigh spelled correctly. The ad has it 'I' before 'e'.
Originally Posted by IWonder
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 13:57 #17063Senior Member

Posts: 226Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.
Originally Posted by LiquidCoil
[View Original Post]
How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?
-
02-15-22 13:52 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake asians
Other than an occasional minor wait in the parking lot because "she taking shower", there isn't a real down side.
Originally Posted by Nattie
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 09:00 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 64Chanel surely fake
"Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1
-
02-15-22 07:39 #17060Senior Member

Posts: 270Fake Asians
In addition:
They won't be high. They won't be drunk. They won't ghost you.
Nat.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 01:14 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 330A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 23:28 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 88Dang, keep us posted on this one.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





