Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 59499
-
02-16-22 22:44 #46359Banned Member

Posts: 13634Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.
-
02-16-22 22:44 #46358Banned Member

Posts: 2410Refer to my post #47606.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:42 #46357Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you referring to (MN) Massage Now in Kennesaw on Cobb Pkwy?.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:42 #46356Senior Member

Posts: 386Name
Can you tell us her name?
Originally Posted by GaDawgs20
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:37 #46355Banned Member

Posts: 2410Thanks, I'll ad that to my "to do" list.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:34 #46354Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, Lulu gives the best massage if you need something medium to hard or deep tissue and the flip is always great. I like Abby for a lighter more sensual touch and the flip is equally as great. YoYo does great back walking and also great after the flip. Candy I have no experience with but she's always busy and has a great backside.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:29 #46353Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
Yes, this is the same one I was talking about.
Originally Posted by GaDawgs20
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 21:12 #46352Banned Member

Posts: 13634Does she have a name? Always get a name before posting, otherwise saying 'she is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs' is basically useless.
Originally Posted by GaDawgs20
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 20:46 #46351Banned Member

Posts: 13634Geez, if he smells that bad, he may be driving away customers.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 20:45 #46350Banned Member

Posts: 13634How recently have you fucked on in NY and what; s the total damage for BBFS?.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 19:51 #46349Senior Member

Posts: 119Kaina
Lulu has many names, but it doesn't matter, she gives pretty decent massage at playful after flip.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
I also like Abby, Candy, YoYo.
-
02-16-22 19:45 #46348Regular Member

Posts: 19New girl at I-Spa Marietta
I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
-
02-16-22 19:43 #46347Senior Member

Posts: 119Creepy guy at MN
His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
-
02-16-22 17:41 #46346Senior Member

Posts: 1765But on topic, I've looked at the boards here and believe this is the best place to put it.
Saw lkatl Amanda $350, dfk, BBBJ, cfs. Really cute, like 5'7, D naturals, big old booty for a k-girl. Very much sold the GF vibe and incredible session. Did her in cg, standing mish, regular mish.
Ton of Japanese girls in NYC. And they are usually the youngest. Some legit lower 20's. Pretty easy to tell the Japanese ones IMO. They speak Japanese and in general different looking than Korean or Chinese. They have an agent that books them here. Most of them will do BBFS for an extra 100 although I have gotten it for free from one babe.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
Asian star, desired of New York, dream dream you, bubblesgirls all have them sometimes. Sometimes more than one. I fucked 4 JAV "stars" up there. Most only a few movies.
I fucked Fukiishi rena, Kira tsukishiro, Chiho Nagarekawa, and one more I forget her name.
They are coming to America now because of how locked down japan is right now for covid.
-
02-16-22 17:31 #46345Senior Member

Posts: 45Ease Massage
Went to Ease today, Drew a new one Mary. A little thick with yoga pants, had mask on whole time, but she did look cute, maybe 35-45 range. Nothing doing but a standard finish and OTC only. Won't repeat with her.








Reply With Quote






