Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46299

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish077  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried Lulu once at Kaina and she is ok. Anyone else who's better there?
    Give LuLu another try she takes direction well and she won't jackhammer or short you on time like others there.

  2. #46298
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.
    This place is good. No table shower so that's a buzz kill for me. Two girls working. Sasha and Lisa I think. Not perfect but give a good HJ and massage. 60/60.

  3. #46297
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.
    This is a perfect opportunity for you to contribute to the forum. Give it a try and post your experience.

  4. #46296
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Attractive and nice personality are ok. When it comes to dating that's my #1. But AMP world that's a different story. Tits and ass is my #1.
    Then you need to make a trip to Roswell Massage Angel on 92, Nichole has hands down the best ass in the biz.

  5. #46295
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    I was there last week.

    Hope that wasn't you I heard. Some monger had called and was mad Amy wasn't available. "Everytime I come, she is busy!

    She is a pretty girl, nice personality, nice rub, and nice finish. Resisted UTC.

    Such is life. YMMV.
    YMWV (won't vary), she's strictly OTC (limited). But the massage and edging more than make up for that, both are without equal.

  6. #46294
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish077  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried Lulu once at Kaina and she is ok. Anyone else who's better there?
    Give Sasa a try.

  7. #46293
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wasn't me. I came in first week of Feb asking for Casey, Mama said come in and when I got there she wasn't even working that day LOL I was polite and declined her massage so she sent in Amy. Was first time I had Amy, felt bad I took her away from.

    Another monger, but was very happy.

    This time I called for Amy, and she sent in Angela in from another monger. Felt bad again, but Angela did the trick. Was polite both times and declined the Mamas massage, was ready to walk out but she kept sending in girls so I stayed. They seem to be very busy every day.
    Mamma gives a great massage, she's a CMT, also fun and playful. You don't know what you passed up.

  8. #46292

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    All of them are better then her. Go see Anna.
    Anna left last year. Did she come back or do they have a new one?

  9. #46291
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wasn't me. I came in first week of Feb asking for Casey, Mama said come in and when I got there she wasn't even working that day LOL I was polite and declined her massage so she sent in Amy. Was first time I had Amy, felt bad I took her away from.

    Another monger, but was very happy.

    This time I called for Amy, and she sent in Angela in from another monger. Felt bad again, but Angela did the trick. Was polite both times and declined the Mamas massage, was ready to walk out but she kept sending in girls so I stayed. They seem to be very busy every day.
    How was Angela on extras?

  10. #46290

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    Nothing much to say about it.

    Heading to spa18 or adore but I saw chamber le there (spa18) so went down to yini.

    Got old lady (said her name is Anna) about 50+.

    Massage 6/10 on the flip, got HJ and otc north and south.

    60/60 otd.
    That's just one of Chamblee supervisor's getting his weekly top off.

  11. #46289
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Attractive and nice personality are ok. When it comes to dating that's my #1. But AMP world that's a different story. Tits and ass is my #1.
    To each their own.

    I enjoy T & A as well but also place value on my provider showing more sensuality than the dude I pay to change my oil.

  12. #46288
    Quote Originally Posted by Krish077  [View Original Post]
    I have only tried Lulu once at Kaina and she is ok. Anyone else who's better there?
    All of them are better then her. Go see Anna.

  13. #46287

    Massage legend

    Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.

  14. #46286
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSlickster  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be attractive with a nice personality.

    The massage was above average and she worked hard on the finish. Average body but she wouldn't let me UTC so doesn't really matter.

    Overall good experience.
    Attractive and nice personality are ok. When it comes to dating that's my #1. But AMP world that's a different story. Tits and ass is my #1.

  15. #46285

    Similar older women

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What's the attraction with Amy? Big tits? Nice body?
    Amy is similar to Anna at Sunshine in that they are attractive for their age, have a nice personality and aim to please. The opposite of young hotties at Luxury who have nice bodies and tits, but upcharge like crazy and the massage is bad. I prefer a good massage and personality over nice tits and subpar massage. But that's just me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape