Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 732 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6406

    My two cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46
    I get the underage vibe. Who leads with "I'm 20"?

  2. #6405

    Been talking with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Richcecato33  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46
    Says she doesn't have a car and someone will drive her?. I said they will just wait around? She said for like an hour or two. I am in Boston, so 3 hour drive there and back, then maybe an hour here. Sound suspect but, maybe I am overly paranoid. Let me know if she is worth it.

  3. #6404

    First Report

    Long time reader, first time posting. Thought of sharing some info, not very active on SA but met some women over the past couple of months. As many others always say, it takes time and effort for sure.

    Olinda.

    Dominican. Pics are 80% accurate, she might have gained couple of pounds compared to the pics. Not sure if she hosts, I always meet in the hotel the first time. Agreed for 300 over text and she showed up at the hotel. The deed was very mechanical and she was unable to take the pounding and asked me to stop. She gave some stupid reason and wanted to leave, I just gave her the money and asked her to GTFO.

    Diana.

    Brazilian. Pcs are accurate. Good body, clean and was very eager to please. She was involved in the act and spent 2+ hours with me. 300.

    I met another women who is a working professional in the same field as mine. We hit it off well and we meet frequently. No money involved, FWB kinda arrangement. She is off SA now.

    It definitely takes time to scan through the profiles in SA but still I prefer SA over escort sites.

  4. #6403

    Any Info?

    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46

  5. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    This one is "PrettyCee" is annoying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-92cda17859bf

    She had another profile last month saying that she saved her mouth for her boyfriend. She would have sex with you behind his back but no BJ or kissing. She seemed to be okay with 250 per meet but then wouldn't return texts consistently or make time to meet. I'm not sure she's real. Her story is she has now ditched the boyfriend. I think she is in East Boston.
    When they state "I won't do anything physical unless I'm sexually attracted to you " just move on. The majority are attracted to you for the cash option and she will probably set an outrageous price because she will never be attracted to you. These girls are not your gf or lover but will tolerate you for a certain amount of money. This one is upfront and s telling you she doesn't like you. I prefer a chemistry that isn't preconceived in the description. I find if you can have a normal conversation and the donation is discussed during the first meeting she will either signal that she can stand you for a little while or not. I chose not pursue girls that I have to convince to fuck me or pay outrageous money. I tell them what I will pay, including a hotel, if hosting is an issue and they either agree, think about it or decline. It is usually a lot of work to get to this point so if I have to continue to earn my way into the bedroom at each meeting I just say no thank you and move on. You need to establish a comfortable amount you want to pay, a particular type or class of girl and then go from there. You can't hit everyone of them as you will suffer from blue ball burn out while you sort thru them all. I like to hang on to the ones I match with as long as I can because the hunt for replacements is a *****. Even the long term girls can become a labor of love so set your limitations and stick to them. This one sounds like she is full of drama before you even meet her as in boyfriend. Quit while you are ahead and still have the money in your pocket.

  6. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?
    The point is to use the site to make a connection. Get a basic idea of whether they're looking for something short term, long term, or <gasp romantic, THEN move off the site to text / Kik / WhatsApp / etc to work out specifics and logistics.

    The girls that are DTF for a price know what's up. The ones that want something else generally don't. If you suggest going to texting and they say yes, better than 90% chance you'll seal the deal if your numbers work.

  7. #6400

    PrettyCee

    This one is "PrettyCee" is annoying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-92cda17859bf

    She had another profile last month saying that she saved her mouth for her boyfriend. She would have sex with you behind his back but no BJ or kissing. She seemed to be okay with 250 per meet but then wouldn't return texts consistently or make time to meet. I'm not sure she's real. Her story is she has now ditched the boyfriend. I think she is in East Boston.

  8. #6399

    Daisy Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Supposed to be in Malden Info appreciated Thanks CMN.
    She was reviewed on here maybe search Daisy? Supposedly a street walker / casino girl / ex drug addict. I think there was one good review and multiple negative ones.

  9. #6398

    Anyone seen this one Daisy Dolly??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Supposed to be in Malden Info appreciated Thanks CMN.

  10. #6397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?

  11. #6396
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.

  12. #6395
    It iS time-consuming but the gems are there. The young women (I focus more 22-25) I like do want payment, but not Hermes. More like Patagonia. And 90% of them are bi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evenings  [View Original Post]
    Man, I tried SA, but I don't have the patience. But I miss the days of easily finding the college coed types escorting. You'd think there'd be more given all the colleges in the area, but yeah. Most or all are on SA now. I have a friend who cross-checks SA with Tinder. If on Tinder, he'll message them there and occasionally meets up for free (price of drinks or whatever). But, it's like a part time job and he enjoys the "intrigue", although his hit rate is low. The girls want payment plus Hermes handbags. Yeah. No.

    I guess all that's left for options is going to southeast Asia?

  13. #6394

    College coed types

    Man, I tried SA, but I don't have the patience. But I miss the days of easily finding the college coed types escorting. You'd think there'd be more given all the colleges in the area, but yeah. Most or all are on SA now. I have a friend who cross-checks SA with Tinder. If on Tinder, he'll message them there and occasionally meets up for free (price of drinks or whatever). But, it's like a part time job and he enjoys the "intrigue", although his hit rate is low. The girls want payment plus Hermes handbags. Yeah. No.

    I guess all that's left for options is going to southeast Asia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.

  14. #6393
    As a long-time user of SA, I agree 1000%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    SA and quick is a formula that won't work for the majority of girls on these sites. As mentioned in many posts it takes time sometimes a lot of time. You could probably cut right to the chase but then that takes money. Offer a girl $1 K and she will probably have no issue with meeting you without any screening. It sounds like you should be looking for a pro on an escort site if your time is limited.

    If you are asking for a referral or a contact for a girl that others have already invested in than that may be a reach also. All of the girls I have seen are very much into discretion and prefer their info be kept private. Ofc depending on your location someone here may know a pro working SA and would be willing to share. Girls flaking in this game is as common as the sun setting so you need to plan for disappointment and just make it part of the equation. I would recommend an agency if you want more of a sure thing but even that has it's own drawbacks.

  15. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.
    SA and quick is a formula that won't work for the majority of girls on these sites. As mentioned in many posts it takes time sometimes a lot of time. You could probably cut right to the chase but then that takes money. Offer a girl $1 K and she will probably have no issue with meeting you without any screening. It sounds like you should be looking for a pro on an escort site if your time is limited.

    If you are asking for a referral or a contact for a girl that others have already invested in than that may be a reach also. All of the girls I have seen are very much into discretion and prefer their info be kept private. Ofc depending on your location someone here may know a pro working SA and would be willing to share. Girls flaking in this game is as common as the sun setting so you need to plan for disappointment and just make it part of the equation. I would recommend an agency if you want more of a sure thing but even that has it's own drawbacks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape