Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 731 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    Just make a new account, dispute the charge with your CC and use a different card and email address.

  2. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    No. It's useless to argue. Just open a new account with another email.

  3. #6380

    Banned

    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.

  4. #6379

  5. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjm4181  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6589ff737a1f

    I was in town looking for a date, and I guess she saw me on there and contacted me first. She goes by Lexi and was very fast to try and set something up, even though it was hard for us to find a table anywhere. After a few hours she shows up at the hotel, I should have just said "I forgot my whaling harpoon" and left her there; much bigger than the pictures. However we go out to eat after trying a few restaurants that were full. And of course she milks it for all she can, which is fine it I'm with a good looking girl, but she is not. Get back to the room and she disrobes, then immediately throws out a rubber on the bed. Eh, I knew it wasn't going to happen then. We talk about allowance and go with 3 bills, entirely to much and probably my worst experience on SA, mostly due to my own apathy. Her big ass then tries to get me hard, covered EVERYTHING, it's not happening. I tell her that and send her on her way. Sorry guys, in this case I know I'm the reason these girls get away with that shit, I'll try to do better.

    Also made the mistake of giving Bekky my number. However, I'd have been better off with her. But she just hounds the shit out of you to meet and even in her pictures looks kind of dirty and addicted. I couldn't do it.
    Small world. I just finished a conversation with her where she agreed to $200 allowance, but the deal fell apart over hosting, which I cannot do.

  6. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog69  [View Original Post]
    That's a link to your messages (the conversation with that user).

  7. #6376

    VDay Promo Code

    I think everyone is getting this offer but 25% off with code VDAY22 B25. Enjoy!

    Also I just had a field day in Miami using SA to find some dates. The talent was off the hook. Filtered out the pros by doing a few coffee dates. It didn't hurt that I had a premium room at a gorgeous hotel on the beach. Having them meet me at a Tiki bar and then charming them to my room worked great. Most of the civilians were cool With 300-400 or a shopping trip / gift certificates. A couple of bombshells wanted 1000 so I just kept it to lunch and drinks.

  8. #6375

    Daddy's Girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6589ff737a1f

    I was in town looking for a date, and I guess she saw me on there and contacted me first. She goes by Lexi and was very fast to try and set something up, even though it was hard for us to find a table anywhere. After a few hours she shows up at the hotel, I should have just said "I forgot my whaling harpoon" and left her there; much bigger than the pictures. However we go out to eat after trying a few restaurants that were full. And of course she milks it for all she can, which is fine it I'm with a good looking girl, but she is not. Get back to the room and she disrobes, then immediately throws out a rubber on the bed. Eh, I knew it wasn't going to happen then. We talk about allowance and go with 3 bills, entirely to much and probably my worst experience on SA, mostly due to my own apathy. Her big ass then tries to get me hard, covered EVERYTHING, it's not happening. I tell her that and send her on her way. Sorry guys, in this case I know I'm the reason these girls get away with that shit, I'll try to do better.

    Also made the mistake of giving Bekky my number. However, I'd have been better off with her. But she just hounds the shit out of you to meet and even in her pictures looks kind of dirty and addicted. I couldn't do it.

  9. #6374

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuyRed  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Vegas in the last 6-9 months and use SA?

    I have a trip next month to Vegas and plan on setting up 4-5 dates with SA.

    I can trade info for Worcester, Boston, NYC, and Miami.
    Yes, been to Vegas a few times in the last 12 months, a couple of dozen times in the last decade. It is ridiculously easy to meet SA women there. 400-800 is pretty much the sweet spot for girl-next-door college non-pro non-stripper types. I know that price range is way above the usasexguide consensus, but the supply of horny men constantly churning through that town pushes the market up. I've never been there, looking for SA fun, and not had company in my room. Start messaging 2 or 3 days before you go, Amy sooner and it can go stale fast, and you'll have so many choices you might regret committing early.

  10. #6373

    Nina Nasty


  11. #6372

    SA in Vegas

    Anyone been to Vegas in the last 6-9 months and use SA?

    I have a trip next month to Vegas and plan on setting up 4-5 dates with SA.

    I can trade info for Worcester, Boston, NYC, and Miami.

  12. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. This lady just said she "usually" gets a $500 "donation" for dates. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-7e526a79dd2d.

    If any of you have paid that, I'm laughing at you.
    Out of nowhere Helen, Wisemiss, texted me today. I reminded her of who I was and what she'd quoted for an allowance.

  13. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by AZNMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is the "Gradstudent" still on Seeking?
    Yes she is as of few days ago.

  14. #6369
    Is the "Gradstudent" still on Seeking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Javazer  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often anymore because I'm mostly interested in longer "arrangement". I have a different take on that. I have a wide "price" range, 300 to 600, and tend to look for long term arrangements, not just numbers or how many I take to the FC. The ones I have given 300 or less I have never repeated with only rare exception. The 3 sb I'm seeing right now are 20,26 and 38, have jobs or go to school, and all of them are GFE and BBFS. None of them have ask me for any donation upfront and are happy with what I gave them after the meet and greet. I always treat them well and have always been rewarded back, mutually beneficial in time and money in the long run for me and for them, they don't have to see 10 or 15 dudes a month. I still see the 3 of them so no info here.

    The ones who I stop seeing, of course YMMV:

    "Gradstudent" in Salem NH, lasted about a year but her work schedule has changed and is no longer compatible with mine. Very nice body and always fresh, GFE, wet, BBFS, DFK, no anal. 500.

    "Yourlittlesecret" in Manchester Nh, lasted about 6 months before she move out of State during Covid and came back with personal problems and no longer reliable on time. GFE, BBFS, CIP, Anal. 300.

  15. #6368
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    SA prospects probably correlate with the overall economic status of the country (this hypothesis could be a PhD thesis), but I think times are good now to be a SD. Just last night, got a smattering of messages from interested SBs. Shared those with the most promise down below. Have gotten all their numbers and texting back and forth / sending pics, planning meets (they are definitely not bots). Figured I'd share and see if I could get some eskimo brothers LMFAO. Seeing the white chick tomorrow afternoon for lunch, got a smoke show on the backburner I'm meeting with Friday night for drinks. SA can be feast or famine but it seems it's a bull market for finding SBs at this point. Definitely feel free to trade other providers as well.

    Just FYI I am 33, so I skew younger in terms of girls on the site.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-3aedc4c62b4e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-545cd4ca09c8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-e4d36fbaa5fd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-36a906f35a7e

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-70f5bf6c4a78
    So you don't waste too much time:

    1. Deleted.

    2. Platonic.

    3. Maybe legit.

    4. Platonic.

    5. "Emotional connection" = platonic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape