Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 731 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 10957
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?

  2. #6396
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.

  3. #6395
    It iS time-consuming but the gems are there. The young women (I focus more 22-25) I like do want payment, but not Hermes. More like Patagonia. And 90% of them are bi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evenings  [View Original Post]
    Man, I tried SA, but I don't have the patience. But I miss the days of easily finding the college coed types escorting. You'd think there'd be more given all the colleges in the area, but yeah. Most or all are on SA now. I have a friend who cross-checks SA with Tinder. If on Tinder, he'll message them there and occasionally meets up for free (price of drinks or whatever). But, it's like a part time job and he enjoys the "intrigue", although his hit rate is low. The girls want payment plus Hermes handbags. Yeah. No.

    I guess all that's left for options is going to southeast Asia?

  4. #6394

    College coed types

    Man, I tried SA, but I don't have the patience. But I miss the days of easily finding the college coed types escorting. You'd think there'd be more given all the colleges in the area, but yeah. Most or all are on SA now. I have a friend who cross-checks SA with Tinder. If on Tinder, he'll message them there and occasionally meets up for free (price of drinks or whatever). But, it's like a part time job and he enjoys the "intrigue", although his hit rate is low. The girls want payment plus Hermes handbags. Yeah. No.

    I guess all that's left for options is going to southeast Asia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.

  5. #6393
    As a long-time user of SA, I agree 1000%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    SA and quick is a formula that won't work for the majority of girls on these sites. As mentioned in many posts it takes time sometimes a lot of time. You could probably cut right to the chase but then that takes money. Offer a girl $1 K and she will probably have no issue with meeting you without any screening. It sounds like you should be looking for a pro on an escort site if your time is limited.

    If you are asking for a referral or a contact for a girl that others have already invested in than that may be a reach also. All of the girls I have seen are very much into discretion and prefer their info be kept private. Ofc depending on your location someone here may know a pro working SA and would be willing to share. Girls flaking in this game is as common as the sun setting so you need to plan for disappointment and just make it part of the equation. I would recommend an agency if you want more of a sure thing but even that has it's own drawbacks.

  6. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.
    SA and quick is a formula that won't work for the majority of girls on these sites. As mentioned in many posts it takes time sometimes a lot of time. You could probably cut right to the chase but then that takes money. Offer a girl $1 K and she will probably have no issue with meeting you without any screening. It sounds like you should be looking for a pro on an escort site if your time is limited.

    If you are asking for a referral or a contact for a girl that others have already invested in than that may be a reach also. All of the girls I have seen are very much into discretion and prefer their info be kept private. Ofc depending on your location someone here may know a pro working SA and would be willing to share. Girls flaking in this game is as common as the sun setting so you need to plan for disappointment and just make it part of the equation. I would recommend an agency if you want more of a sure thing but even that has it's own drawbacks.

  7. #6391
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.
    Yes and only if you can spend one full month working full time finding those few special girls. Personally my comfort zone is between $100-$150 so takes a lot more work. If you are willing to pay $200-$300 per meet you will do just fine. I personally still have a hard time paying a girl that amount of money.

  8. #6390
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you are interested in hot young college age ladies then it may be worth it. Everyone has different standards but don't confuse the Sugar baby sites for escorts sites. It takes time, sometimes a lot of it, money, usually more than you are hoping to shell out, and patience as the younger ladies can be a bit flaky as they try to wrap their head around the sex for money thing. Some girls will try to just sell content or want to be a "friend without benefits".

    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from. I am in NH so the ratio of quality ladies is somewhat less but I am also not working a bunch of girls at the same time.

    Test it out for a month and see how it works for you. If you get frustrated then move back to what you know.
    Interesting once I set the hook I immediately erase the term sugar baby and daddy from the girl. I never refer to myself as a sugar daddy and I immediately transition the relationship to being friends with benefits. Works for me.

  9. #6389

    Quick Turnaround

    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.

  10. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    I will add as someone who lives in Boston area, I usually find it harder to find ladies in my price range (same as yours) as much as I used to pre-pandemic (and pre-sugar baby advice social media).

    Great talent on north shore, providence, however for me latest round so far. Also noticing more semi-pro moms, but that can be a plus too if you are into that type of thing and they usually are BBFS.
    Agree completely. Boston SB's are developing crazy expectations. Providence is better. Either way, BBFS and better value than escorts make it worth the effort. It's a lot of work weeding through scammers, rinsers, and fake SB's that want to be paid for platonic dates. Worth the effort IMHO.

  11. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from
    I will add as someone who lives in Boston area, I usually find it harder to find ladies in my price range (same as yours) as much as I used to pre-pandemic (and pre-sugar baby advice social media).

    Great talent on north shore, providence, however for me latest round so far. Also noticing more semi-pro moms, but that can be a plus too if you are into that type of thing and they usually are BBFS.

  12. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.
    Assuming you are interested in hot young college age ladies then it may be worth it. Everyone has different standards but don't confuse the Sugar baby sites for escorts sites. It takes time, sometimes a lot of it, money, usually more than you are hoping to shell out, and patience as the younger ladies can be a bit flaky as they try to wrap their head around the sex for money thing. Some girls will try to just sell content or want to be a "friend without benefits".

    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from. I am in NH so the ratio of quality ladies is somewhat less but I am also not working a bunch of girls at the same time.

    Test it out for a month and see how it works for you. If you get frustrated then move back to what you know.

  13. #6385

    Is membership worth it?

    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.

  14. #6384
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    What was the infraction? What are the limits; do / no do?
    They usually don't tell you all the detail but all it takes is for one of the girls to report you for something they disliked. That happened to me on Bumble. Move off SA ASAP when talking with these girls. If they won't then set up a MG and talk details in person.

  15. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    Just make a new account, dispute the charge with your CC and use a different card and email address.
    What was the infraction? What are the limits; do / no do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape