Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17014

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of Raleigh's finest ghosts got picked up by her uncle again on Friday afternoon. I guess her collateral with the the ran out.

    HolyDiver.
    I knew it was just a matter of time. That's why I kept driving last time, when I saw RPD in the parking lot facing her apartment. That was a couple of months ago.

  2. #17013

    Glenwood Wal-Mart

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    She might not be the best in fact she's not even my preference as she don't like her tits suck but one thing I can give her is for a 60 BBBJ CIM / 80 BBBFS CIP / 100 Raw nut busting greek, she delivers.
    Saw her at the Wal-Mart on Glenwood one night. She remembered me from a few weeks before. I'm not sure if she was high, drunk, or horny but she kept trying to talk to me and get a ride back. I was with my family and luckily she stopped once she realized. She was pretty wild the day we met and I'm sure had I given her a ride I would have been rewarded.

  3. #17012

    Looks TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesF219  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74632438

    Looks TGTBT but wanted to know if someone has TOFTT yet.
    Gone for a test drive yet?

  4. #17011

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    You took the words out of my mouth. I was tying to figure out why so much bandwidth has been sucked out of this board with fanboy posts about jumping through circus hoops to see/not see her in 5 tries when that's what she really looks like.

    Maybe I'm missing something, and if so, as is the case with so many of these girls (including some I've been hopelessly stuck on), what may have been true 60 days ago is the distant, forever-gone past now. NEXT.
    I've seen Ashton a couple of times. And once you get to actually see her, she is great. But I will never take that risk again. Anyone reading this board that is still willing to take that risk is a fool. Its only a matter of time before a monger / mongers get caught up in her foolery. With that being said, I hope she can turn it around. The last thing I would want to see when I hope on this board one day is the worst case scenario about her.

  5. #17010

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    I've shared before about the reasons I wouldn't see Ashton in spite of how hot she is. This most recent mugshot might add another reason. That's undoubtedly the worst pic of her ever. It suggests at a minimum that she is really not taking care of herself at all, that's more than "just got up, no shower or makeup. " At worst, it's the early signs of meth use starting to manifest on her face. I hope it's not the latter.
    You took the words out of my mouth. I was tying to figure out why so much bandwidth has been sucked out of this board with fanboy posts about jumping through circus hoops to see/not see her in 5 tries when that's what she really looks like.

    Maybe I'm missing something, and if so, as is the case with so many of these girls (including some I've been hopelessly stuck on), what may have been true 60 days ago is the distant, forever-gone past now. NEXT.

  6. #17009

    Ashton

    I've shared before about the reasons I wouldn't see Ashton in spite of how hot she is. This most recent mugshot might add another reason. That's undoubtedly the worst pic of her ever. It suggests at a minimum that she is really not taking care of herself at all, that's more than "just got up, no shower or makeup. " At worst, it's the early signs of meth use starting to manifest on her face. I hope it's not the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    Looks like one of Raleigh's finest ghosts got picked up by her uncle again on Friday afternoon. I guess her collateral with the the ran out.

    HolyDiver.

  7. #17008

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    Wow she still around. It was a horrible rumor out on her a while ago back when she was hanging off leesville. As always be safe out there fellas.
    A few times but it was awhile ago. She's a bit bigger than in her pictures and is just. Unpleasant. Not mean but just kinda eh, is the best way to describe it then wants a 'tip' and gets irritated if you don't give one which both times I didn't.

  8. #17007

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    She might not be the best in fact she's not even my preference as she don't like her tits suck but one thing I can give her is for a 60 BBBJ CIM / 80 BBBFS CIP / 100 Raw nut busting greek, she delivers.
    Wow she still around. It was a horrible rumor out on her a while ago back when she was hanging off leesville. As always be safe out there fellas.

  9. #17006

    Kap

    Looks like one of Raleigh's finest ghosts got picked up by her uncle again on Friday afternoon. I guess her collateral with the the ran out.

    HolyDiver.

  10. #17005
    This looks fake, but I'm asking anyway: has anyone seen her? Deposit asked for (yeah right).

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2650316

  11. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    This is possibly a fake ad, with stolen pictures from Bella who is notorious for robbing clients at gunpoint in Greensboro and Fayetteville. Or it's really her and she's in Raleigh now. Don't do it.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/834930315518
    The ad has already been removed. Your post saved many from a scam or worst!

  12. #17003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    The unsafe was more from her

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    It was probably her partner (in life and business) in the bathroom. Been a YMMV girl for a while now, with more mediocre or negative reviews than good ones.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/74759623
    Figured it might been her partner from the pictures, my thing was how she'll say anything to get you there but change it. For example it say for 100 BBBJ 2 girls when in real it would be CBJ never 2 girls.

  13. #17002

    La flaca & wetflix

    It was probably her partner (in life and business) in the bathroom. Been a YMMV girl for a while now, with more mediocre or negative reviews than good ones.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/74759623

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74733262#.

    Will say one thing in text but once you get there will act like she don't know what you're talking about. Left with my money because I felt unsafe as there's someone in the bathroom hiding.

  14. #17001

    Be careful

    This is possibly a fake ad, with stolen pictures from Bella who is notorious for robbing clients at gunpoint in Greensboro and Fayetteville. Or it's really her and she's in Raleigh now. Don't do it.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/834930315518

  15. #17000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Exactly my point

    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyPop  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice in a pinch. Little teeth action with her head game but after awhile she gets the job done. Thats the only thing I have ever gotten from her. Both times in my truck.
    She might not be the best in fact she's not even my preference as she don't like her tits suck but one thing I can give her is for a 60 BBBJ CIM / 80 BBBFS CIP / 100 Raw nut busting greek, she delivers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape