Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 59509
-
02-16-22 06:55 #46339Senior Member

Posts: 67Who is that guy? The owner now? I go there a couple times a month and have seen him creeping around. Mostly older providers there.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 06:45 #46338Senior Member

Posts: 45Place
No, it was in a strip mall with Tony's Sports bar and grill at 860X Roswell Rd.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 05:26 #46337Regular Member

Posts: 15Cute Cuban at Chalet
Recently visited Chalet. Mama asked for $$. 8. I gave her $$. 4. In comes Lilly, a light skinned Cuban. Cute, all smiles, about 30. She set a timer. I got a TS, no massage, no BJ. Touched her cat and out came her claws. Sorry, I mumbled. Shouldn't have stuck it in my face. In a few minutes I had her legs on my shoulders. Don't touch my feet she scolds. WTF? I was afraid to touch her nice eraser nips. I finished just as the alarm went off. Warm towel and off I went. Probably 30 minutes or so. Happy hunting.
-
02-15-22 22:57 #46336Senior Member

Posts: 217Asian Wellness
I vouch for Pepe on the Mamasan here. I had a great time and she knew what I wanted and wasted no time. She is a pro.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 22:16 #46335Senior Member

Posts: 189She left around Halloween. May want to do a house call before giving us your diagnosis Doc! LOL.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 22:15 #46334Senior Member

Posts: 594Well, without getting TOO far off the topic of Atlanta area Massage Parlor Reports. I am talking about Japanese girls who are on short visits to NYC from Japan, so this is not analogous to the RubRatings ads that claim you will find Japanese girls in shabby apartment complexes in Marietta, Roswell, and Decatur. As for Japanese women not needing to be providers: an enormous number of women in Japan have been involved in the sex industry on some level, and Japan's sex industry is massive. Japanese women who live in the USA, probably much less so.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The girl I saw at one of these places in NYC a few months ago was, IMO, legit Japanese. I didn't do a DNA analysis or anything and I don't claim to be an expert, so I wouldn't swear that she wasn't mixed, but she looked and sounded Japanese, she was visiting NYC from Tokyo, and she was open the idea of letting me fuck her again in Tokyo once travel there for Americans is allowed. She was also not as hot as her photoshopped pictures, so it totally makes sense that she and the others could earn more on quick visits here than they can back home. These places also sometimes have JAV actresses -- sometimes ones aficionados might have heard of, sometimes ones with only one or two film credits.
Anyway, I can't vouch for the authenticity of anyone I haven't seen, but in general I will say that yes, they are seriously Japanese. Now as far as the OP's request for MATURE Japanese providers, a trip to Japan itself is highly recommended once that's possible. It seems like there are a huge number of mature women who work for "married women" themed delivery escort shops. I saw one in Osaka and she was much more passionate than the 20-somethings I also saw, and she was also happy to take a creampie. The smoker's breath was not good, however.
-
02-15-22 22:14 #46333Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- Sammy
One of the better looking and younger (early 30's) girls I've seen in quite some time. She speaks good English and takes direction well, nice body too. She also works a few miles away at iSpa, so you may want to call ahead and plan accordingly, had a fun time with her and Amy last week.
-
02-15-22 21:39 #46332Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just stay clear of Gwinnett county and you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by EagleMonger87
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:54 #46331Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are they seriously Japanese or just pretending to be? Normally, Japanese women aren't desperate for cash so no need to be providers.
Originally Posted by Runon99
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:44 #46330Banned Member

Posts: 13634I remember her. She was quite popular back then.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:39 #46329Senior Member

Posts: 103Can you elaborate the incident?.
Originally Posted by EagleMonger87
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:38 #46328Senior Member

Posts: 69Chalet
Seems they got busted again today. Tried to walk in and was greeted at the door by a sheriff. Think I'm going to lay low fur a while. That was a little too close for comfort.
-
02-15-22 17:19 #46327Senior Member

Posts: 594Just a short flight away
How far from East Cobb are you willing to travel? Depending on traffic, it's 45+ minutes from there to Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL) and then under two hours to New York.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
There are places with Japanese girls there. Some consider them to be overpriced compared with the available Chinese / Korean / etc girls and I'm also not sure about the "mature" part. But they do exist if you need to scratch that itch. I'm looking at one website and the Japanese girls are listed as being in their 20's. I'm sure older ones have to be around someplace, but it would take more research to find them. Anyway, this is the off-season for NY, hotels are way cheaper than they were just back in December. I say go for it.
-
02-15-22 17:11 #46326Senior Member

Posts: 1456Crypt keeper
If you are referring to the old dude who looks really creepy that wanders the halls and desk etc., yeah he is still there, I went there last week for a lousy massage and no happy ending. He was there.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 17:06 #46325Senior Member

Posts: 798Great info
Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about Oriental. Will head there this weekend. Clear inbox, says it's full. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





