The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46326

    Crypt keeper

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Hadn't been in over a year but may try now that the crytkeeper isn't there sniffing around anymore. Last woman I had there was every bit of 60 with an awful massage and even worse release.
    If you are referring to the old dude who looks really creepy that wanders the halls and desk etc., yeah he is still there, I went there last week for a lousy massage and no happy ending. He was there.

  2. #46325

    Great info

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in recently and got a 4-hand with Melody and Candy. Melody is petite, has long, straight hair, flat ass, decent tits, claims to be 28 and speaks English well. She's playful and fun to talk to. Candy is a little older, better ass, but overall not as attractive. Kudos to both ladies for taking direction well, working well together and making me leave happy. The downside was they only allowed OTC until the last couple of minutes when both let me jam a hand down the backs of their panties when they sensed the final countdown was going to commence. Finished, they both cleaned me up and left while I dressed. Tipped $40 each and they seemed happy. Each handed me a water and candy.

    The other two ladies I saw on the way out were decent looking, so Oriental has some of the youngest ladies around. Plan to keep it in rotation.
    Thanks for the review. I've been wondering about Oriental. Will head there this weekend. Clear inbox, says it's full. Cheers.

  3. #46324

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    My experience was the same. Didn't like her HJ technique, but love the tits. Surprised so many mongers want a repeat session with her. Guess I'm too picky about the HJ technique to return anytime soon.
    I agree. Handy wasn't the best. I'd return just to play with the titties again.

  4. #46323

    I would like to find some Japanese providers

    It's been over a year since I was healthy enough to get out and about. I am very tired of all the lady's trying to make a buck while being waaay to old and out of shape and a bored attitude. I would like to find a mature attractive Japanese provider in the East Cobb area. I know, good luck on that, but what the hell, no harm in trying, right? Any recommendations?

  5. #46322

    Yes it was.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess, the KAMP that was in an old house on Mt. Vernon Hwy? Had a lot of fun times there.
    It was Elite Spa on Mt. Vernon a few blocks off of Roswell Rd. Used to enjoy a large breasted Korean named Kay when I went there. Best doggie I ever had and I'm not a fan of that position. She was though and it showed. Unfortunately once they started building the civic center across the street Elite's demise was guaranteed but while it was there it was a true house of a thousand delights. Ah, memory lane.

  6. #46321
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Oriental Massage in Woodstock

    Stopped in recently and got a 4-hand with Melody and Candy. Melody is petite, has long, straight hair, flat ass, decent tits, claims to be 28 and speaks English well. She's playful and fun to talk to. Candy is a little older, better ass, but overall not as attractive. Kudos to both ladies for taking direction well, working well together and making me leave happy. The downside was they only allowed OTC until the last couple of minutes when both let me jam a hand down the backs of their panties when they sensed the final countdown was going to commence. Finished, they both cleaned me up and left while I dressed. Tipped $40 each and they seemed happy. Each handed me a water and candy.

    The other two ladies I saw on the way out were decent looking, so Oriental has some of the youngest ladies around. Plan to keep it in rotation.

  7. #46320
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealChu88  [View Original Post]
    The legend of the petite Mimi with big natural tits and nice nipples is real. As stated before, very limited English but she is a nice lady. Tried to ask for a BJ and she seemed to get pretty upset, so I just let her jackhammer till the bust. Kept going even after the explosion. Massage was pretty good, lathered me in oil, and almost missed out on the handy. Had to point to it a few times and she let in. But once again, beautiful real natural tits and nipples! Most Asian massage ladies are like a 3 out of 10, but I'd rate her at a 6, face wise.
    My experience was the same. Didn't like her HJ technique, but love the tits. Surprised so many mongers want a repeat session with her. Guess I'm too picky about the HJ technique to return anytime soon.

  8. #46319
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You never know! I went to spa in Sandy Springs that isn't around anymore one time, and the Mama tried to pass me off to another that was younger, but MMS body was more my type and to me she was prettier-she looked late 30's to mid 40's-and had a great time all the way with her-about two years later I ran into her as a provider at Gold Spa, the only time I went there-got a discount off their regular rate since I mentioned her at the other place. Never got a name, and wish I had.
    Let me guess, the KAMP that was in an old house on Mt. Vernon Hwy? Had a lot of fun times there.

  9. #46318
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Usually the mamasan has been a provider before. I've had a few Mama's start on me and glad I did. Had one take me all the way instead of passing me off. Really knew how to take care of the whole body and was a boatload of fun. I look at it like this. When stopping into a spa it's like opening a box of chocolates. The one you try might be a gem.
    I've had tons of fun with KAMP mamasans over the years. Many of them used to be providers and haven't had a hard cock inside of them in years, so they actually enjoy a nice fuck.

  10. #46317
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Angela wasn't sharing the goods. Basically it was OTC as she would try to move away if I went UTC. Was able to go UTC top but she wasn't enjoying it. Amy is similar in that she won't share the goods very much but has a better personality / looks better imo.
    Amy won't share very much or at all? Sounds like you're implying that she does to some extent.

  11. #46316

    Asian Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Angela? Stopped by to "get a card" and Angela looked good, but I wanted a four-hand and the other ladies were not up to my standard in the looks department.
    I'd go with Casey or Amy over Angela. Sending you a PM.

  12. #46315

    I second that!

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    Usually the mamasan has been a provider before. I've had a few Mama's start on me and glad I did. Had one take me all the way instead of passing me off. Really knew how to take care of the whole body and was a boatload of fun. I look at it like this. When stopping into a spa it's like opening a box of chocolates. The one you try might be a gem.
    You never know! I went to spa in Sandy Springs that isn't around anymore one time, and the Mama tried to pass me off to another that was younger, but MMS body was more my type and to me she was prettier-she looked late 30's to mid 40's-and had a great time all the way with her-about two years later I ran into her as a provider at Gold Spa, the only time I went there-got a discount off their regular rate since I mentioned her at the other place. Never got a name, and wish I had.

  13. #46314

    Dds massage

    The legend of the petite Mimi with big natural tits and nice nipples is real. As stated before, very limited English but she is a nice lady. Tried to ask for a BJ and she seemed to get pretty upset, so I just let her jackhammer till the bust. Kept going even after the explosion. Massage was pretty good, lathered me in oil, and almost missed out on the handy. Had to point to it a few times and she let in. But once again, beautiful real natural tits and nipples! Most Asian massage ladies are like a 3 out of 10, but I'd rate her at a 6, face wise.

  14. #46313

    Like A Box Of Chocolates

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    declined the Mamas massage, was ready to walk out
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Mamma gives a great massage, she's a CMT, also fun and playful. You don't know what you passed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to give her a try next time. She's got a great smile and seems fun.
    Usually the mamasan has been a provider before. I've had a few Mama's start on me and glad I did. Had one take me all the way instead of passing me off. Really knew how to take care of the whole body and was a boatload of fun. I look at it like this. When stopping into a spa it's like opening a box of chocolates. The one you try might be a gem.

  15. #46312

    Massage legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom  [View Original Post]
    Passed by this place last week close to the Buckhead area. Haven't seem much reviews about it lately, anyone has any experience with this place? It is close to my work and I'm thinking this can be my lunch break get away. Any info is welcome, thanks.
    I been there few times, they have a very pretty young girl there, she is very sweet and give good massage but very shy, she is like 25 ish, store is brand new and nice and clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape