Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 59496
-
02-14-22 21:34 #46311Senior Member

Posts: 798Extras
Angela wasn't sharing the goods. Basically it was OTC as she would try to move away if I went UTC. Was able to go UTC top but she wasn't enjoying it. Amy is similar in that she won't share the goods very much but has a better personality / looks better imo.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:30 #46310Senior Member

Posts: 798Mama a Wellness
I'll have to give her a try next time. She's got a great smile and seems fun.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:14 #46309Senior Member

Posts: 50Yini has always been a surprise, get HE when not expecting and vice-versa.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:10 #46308Senior Member

Posts: 45Fuji
Just FYI, Amy wasn't in the store-mama said she would call her-so it took maybe 10 minutes and she showed up in a mask and out of breath LOL.
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:04 #46307Banned Member

Posts: 13634Angela at Asian Wellness
Anyone have intel on Angela? Stopped by to "get a card" and Angela looked good, but I wanted a four-hand and the other ladies were not up to my standard in the looks department.
-
02-14-22 21:03 #46306Banned Member

Posts: 13634Forgot what Anna looks like but I stopped in today and only Grace was available. She has a tiny ass so it was a turn-off for me. Didn't stay.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 21:00 #46305Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, but she is spoiled rotten and wants a mint to perform the simplest of pleasures. Tried her once and not going back.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 20:27 #46304Banned Member

Posts: 2410The notorious Tina / Yumi used to own this place. I wonder where she is now?
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 20:04 #46303Senior Member

Posts: 45Interesting. Hadn't been in over a year but may try now that the crytkeeper isn't there sniffing around anymore. Last woman I had there was every bit of 60 with an awful massage and even worse release.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 19:31 #46302Senior Member

Posts: 45First Try at Chalet. Unsuccessful
Hit up my usual spot today (Lemon) and there was a closed for renovations sign on the door. Well shit.
Thought I'd give Chalet a try and committed to FS. Get in and no mama to be found. Young Latina with badEnglish skills introduces herself as Lilly collects $80 house and takes me to the room. Prob 5'2" small Bs with perky nipples and a nice ass. 5 seconds later she's naked on the table ready to talk business. Have been on here and understand what normal FS services run at Chalet. I guess because it's a holiday and she's the only girl working she though she could fleece me? Was willing to pay $$$ OTD for 30 minutes with a few normal requests and she was not having it. Can get the same even at a few CAMPS in town for less than she wanted.
Go back and forth with the Mama to get my $80 and go.
So my ask to the board. Any FS or KAMP type places north of 285 that I could get a customized experience with (maybe 2 pops, some other requests) for about 30/45 minutes for my ask OTD?.
PM me with suggestions. Can share my CAMP info.
-
02-14-22 19:23 #46301Senior Member

Posts: 45Fuji Chamblee
Haven't been in at least 6 months so gave it a try. Asked for younger woman, got Amy. She was cute-said 35, but I'm guessing a tad older. Only did he so I gave her 80 OTD. Really nice tease, and a slow non rushed HE. May repeat when I can stay longer and get her or another young one to try.
-
02-14-22 18:55 #46300Senior Member

Posts: 28Mikki has good size of both tits and ass.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 18:34 #46299Senior Member

Posts: 386Kaina
Give LuLu another try she takes direction well and she won't jackhammer or short you on time like others there.
Originally Posted by Krish077
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 16:43 #46298Senior Member

Posts: 111This place is good. No table shower so that's a buzz kill for me. Two girls working. Sasha and Lisa I think. Not perfect but give a good HJ and massage. 60/60.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 16:05 #46297Senior Member

Posts: 169This is a perfect opportunity for you to contribute to the forum. Give it a try and post your experience.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






