Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 732 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6391
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.
    Yes and only if you can spend one full month working full time finding those few special girls. Personally my comfort zone is between $100-$150 so takes a lot more work. If you are willing to pay $200-$300 per meet you will do just fine. I personally still have a hard time paying a girl that amount of money.

  2. #6390
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you are interested in hot young college age ladies then it may be worth it. Everyone has different standards but don't confuse the Sugar baby sites for escorts sites. It takes time, sometimes a lot of it, money, usually more than you are hoping to shell out, and patience as the younger ladies can be a bit flaky as they try to wrap their head around the sex for money thing. Some girls will try to just sell content or want to be a "friend without benefits".

    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from. I am in NH so the ratio of quality ladies is somewhat less but I am also not working a bunch of girls at the same time.

    Test it out for a month and see how it works for you. If you get frustrated then move back to what you know.
    Interesting once I set the hook I immediately erase the term sugar baby and daddy from the girl. I never refer to myself as a sugar daddy and I immediately transition the relationship to being friends with benefits. Works for me.

  3. #6389

    Quick Turnaround

    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.

  4. #6388
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    I will add as someone who lives in Boston area, I usually find it harder to find ladies in my price range (same as yours) as much as I used to pre-pandemic (and pre-sugar baby advice social media).

    Great talent on north shore, providence, however for me latest round so far. Also noticing more semi-pro moms, but that can be a plus too if you are into that type of thing and they usually are BBFS.
    Agree completely. Boston SB's are developing crazy expectations. Providence is better. Either way, BBFS and better value than escorts make it worth the effort. It's a lot of work weeding through scammers, rinsers, and fake SB's that want to be paid for platonic dates. Worth the effort IMHO.

  5. #6387
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from
    I will add as someone who lives in Boston area, I usually find it harder to find ladies in my price range (same as yours) as much as I used to pre-pandemic (and pre-sugar baby advice social media).

    Great talent on north shore, providence, however for me latest round so far. Also noticing more semi-pro moms, but that can be a plus too if you are into that type of thing and they usually are BBFS.

  6. #6386
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.
    Assuming you are interested in hot young college age ladies then it may be worth it. Everyone has different standards but don't confuse the Sugar baby sites for escorts sites. It takes time, sometimes a lot of it, money, usually more than you are hoping to shell out, and patience as the younger ladies can be a bit flaky as they try to wrap their head around the sex for money thing. Some girls will try to just sell content or want to be a "friend without benefits".

    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from. I am in NH so the ratio of quality ladies is somewhat less but I am also not working a bunch of girls at the same time.

    Test it out for a month and see how it works for you. If you get frustrated then move back to what you know.

  7. #6385

    Is membership worth it?

    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.

  8. #6384
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    What was the infraction? What are the limits; do / no do?
    They usually don't tell you all the detail but all it takes is for one of the girls to report you for something they disliked. That happened to me on Bumble. Move off SA ASAP when talking with these girls. If they won't then set up a MG and talk details in person.

  9. #6383
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    Just make a new account, dispute the charge with your CC and use a different card and email address.
    What was the infraction? What are the limits; do / no do?

  10. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    Just make a new account, dispute the charge with your CC and use a different card and email address.

  11. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    No. It's useless to argue. Just open a new account with another email.

  12. #6380

    Banned

    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.

  13. #6379

  14. #6378
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjm4181  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-6589ff737a1f

    I was in town looking for a date, and I guess she saw me on there and contacted me first. She goes by Lexi and was very fast to try and set something up, even though it was hard for us to find a table anywhere. After a few hours she shows up at the hotel, I should have just said "I forgot my whaling harpoon" and left her there; much bigger than the pictures. However we go out to eat after trying a few restaurants that were full. And of course she milks it for all she can, which is fine it I'm with a good looking girl, but she is not. Get back to the room and she disrobes, then immediately throws out a rubber on the bed. Eh, I knew it wasn't going to happen then. We talk about allowance and go with 3 bills, entirely to much and probably my worst experience on SA, mostly due to my own apathy. Her big ass then tries to get me hard, covered EVERYTHING, it's not happening. I tell her that and send her on her way. Sorry guys, in this case I know I'm the reason these girls get away with that shit, I'll try to do better.

    Also made the mistake of giving Bekky my number. However, I'd have been better off with her. But she just hounds the shit out of you to meet and even in her pictures looks kind of dirty and addicted. I couldn't do it.
    Small world. I just finished a conversation with her where she agreed to $200 allowance, but the deal fell apart over hosting, which I cannot do.

  15. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog69  [View Original Post]
    That's a link to your messages (the conversation with that user).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape