Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 731 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 10963
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6403

    Any Info?

    Hello fellow mongers! Do any of you have any info on this girl? I've been talking to her and may see her soon, but any info about her would be very appreciated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-beb5f7eaea46

  2. #6402
    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine22  [View Original Post]
    This one is "PrettyCee" is annoying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-92cda17859bf

    She had another profile last month saying that she saved her mouth for her boyfriend. She would have sex with you behind his back but no BJ or kissing. She seemed to be okay with 250 per meet but then wouldn't return texts consistently or make time to meet. I'm not sure she's real. Her story is she has now ditched the boyfriend. I think she is in East Boston.
    When they state "I won't do anything physical unless I'm sexually attracted to you " just move on. The majority are attracted to you for the cash option and she will probably set an outrageous price because she will never be attracted to you. These girls are not your gf or lover but will tolerate you for a certain amount of money. This one is upfront and s telling you she doesn't like you. I prefer a chemistry that isn't preconceived in the description. I find if you can have a normal conversation and the donation is discussed during the first meeting she will either signal that she can stand you for a little while or not. I chose not pursue girls that I have to convince to fuck me or pay outrageous money. I tell them what I will pay, including a hotel, if hosting is an issue and they either agree, think about it or decline. It is usually a lot of work to get to this point so if I have to continue to earn my way into the bedroom at each meeting I just say no thank you and move on. You need to establish a comfortable amount you want to pay, a particular type or class of girl and then go from there. You can't hit everyone of them as you will suffer from blue ball burn out while you sort thru them all. I like to hang on to the ones I match with as long as I can because the hunt for replacements is a *****. Even the long term girls can become a labor of love so set your limitations and stick to them. This one sounds like she is full of drama before you even meet her as in boyfriend. Quit while you are ahead and still have the money in your pocket.

  3. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?
    The point is to use the site to make a connection. Get a basic idea of whether they're looking for something short term, long term, or <gasp romantic, THEN move off the site to text / Kik / WhatsApp / etc to work out specifics and logistics.

    The girls that are DTF for a price know what's up. The ones that want something else generally don't. If you suggest going to texting and they say yes, better than 90% chance you'll seal the deal if your numbers work.

  4. #6400

    PrettyCee

    This one is "PrettyCee" is annoying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-92cda17859bf

    She had another profile last month saying that she saved her mouth for her boyfriend. She would have sex with you behind his back but no BJ or kissing. She seemed to be okay with 250 per meet but then wouldn't return texts consistently or make time to meet. I'm not sure she's real. Her story is she has now ditched the boyfriend. I think she is in East Boston.

  5. #6399

    Daisy Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Supposed to be in Malden Info appreciated Thanks CMN.
    She was reviewed on here maybe search Daisy? Supposedly a street walker / casino girl / ex drug addict. I think there was one good review and multiple negative ones.

  6. #6398

    Anyone seen this one Daisy Dolly??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Supposed to be in Malden Info appreciated Thanks CMN.

  7. #6397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.
    So what Is the point of of the site then? Do they want you to pay and add these girls to message them about your life and not meeting people?

  8. #6396
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomChance72  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys got around being banned by SA? I already tried pleading ignorance and asking for a second try but didn't work.
    Any messaging about "PPM" and such is likely to get you banned on SA now. DO NOT talk money in SA chat.

  9. #6395
    It iS time-consuming but the gems are there. The young women (I focus more 22-25) I like do want payment, but not Hermes. More like Patagonia. And 90% of them are bi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evenings  [View Original Post]
    Man, I tried SA, but I don't have the patience. But I miss the days of easily finding the college coed types escorting. You'd think there'd be more given all the colleges in the area, but yeah. Most or all are on SA now. I have a friend who cross-checks SA with Tinder. If on Tinder, he'll message them there and occasionally meets up for free (price of drinks or whatever). But, it's like a part time job and he enjoys the "intrigue", although his hit rate is low. The girls want payment plus Hermes handbags. Yeah. No.

    I guess all that's left for options is going to southeast Asia?

  10. #6394

    College coed types

    Man, I tried SA, but I don't have the patience. But I miss the days of easily finding the college coed types escorting. You'd think there'd be more given all the colleges in the area, but yeah. Most or all are on SA now. I have a friend who cross-checks SA with Tinder. If on Tinder, he'll message them there and occasionally meets up for free (price of drinks or whatever). But, it's like a part time job and he enjoys the "intrigue", although his hit rate is low. The girls want payment plus Hermes handbags. Yeah. No.

    I guess all that's left for options is going to southeast Asia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.

  11. #6393
    As a long-time user of SA, I agree 1000%.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    SA and quick is a formula that won't work for the majority of girls on these sites. As mentioned in many posts it takes time sometimes a lot of time. You could probably cut right to the chase but then that takes money. Offer a girl $1 K and she will probably have no issue with meeting you without any screening. It sounds like you should be looking for a pro on an escort site if your time is limited.

    If you are asking for a referral or a contact for a girl that others have already invested in than that may be a reach also. All of the girls I have seen are very much into discretion and prefer their info be kept private. Ofc depending on your location someone here may know a pro working SA and would be willing to share. Girls flaking in this game is as common as the sun setting so you need to plan for disappointment and just make it part of the equation. I would recommend an agency if you want more of a sure thing but even that has it's own drawbacks.

  12. #6392
    Quote Originally Posted by Accu13  [View Original Post]
    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.
    SA and quick is a formula that won't work for the majority of girls on these sites. As mentioned in many posts it takes time sometimes a lot of time. You could probably cut right to the chase but then that takes money. Offer a girl $1 K and she will probably have no issue with meeting you without any screening. It sounds like you should be looking for a pro on an escort site if your time is limited.

    If you are asking for a referral or a contact for a girl that others have already invested in than that may be a reach also. All of the girls I have seen are very much into discretion and prefer their info be kept private. Ofc depending on your location someone here may know a pro working SA and would be willing to share. Girls flaking in this game is as common as the sun setting so you need to plan for disappointment and just make it part of the equation. I would recommend an agency if you want more of a sure thing but even that has it's own drawbacks.

  13. #6391
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumisher  [View Original Post]
    Been doing the agency thing for awhile now. Want to try something different. What is the success rate? Is it a lot of work? Meeting etc? It'll be nice to secure 2-3 regulars and not have to deal with the hit or miss stuff from agencies.
    Yes and only if you can spend one full month working full time finding those few special girls. Personally my comfort zone is between $100-$150 so takes a lot more work. If you are willing to pay $200-$300 per meet you will do just fine. I personally still have a hard time paying a girl that amount of money.

  14. #6390
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you are interested in hot young college age ladies then it may be worth it. Everyone has different standards but don't confuse the Sugar baby sites for escorts sites. It takes time, sometimes a lot of it, money, usually more than you are hoping to shell out, and patience as the younger ladies can be a bit flaky as they try to wrap their head around the sex for money thing. Some girls will try to just sell content or want to be a "friend without benefits".

    Personally I like the SB route vs the escorts and have found some good ladies ranging from 200-400. I never exceed 400 and typically only keep a long term arrangement for 200-350 max. I would say it is a part time job but others seem to have multiple girls at any given time. It all depends on your personal taste in women. I have a particular type I am attracted too and willing to pay and it may limit the selections. If you are near Boston or other larger city or University you may find a larger pool to choose from. I am in NH so the ratio of quality ladies is somewhat less but I am also not working a bunch of girls at the same time.

    Test it out for a month and see how it works for you. If you get frustrated then move back to what you know.
    Interesting once I set the hook I immediately erase the term sugar baby and daddy from the girl. I never refer to myself as a sugar daddy and I immediately transition the relationship to being friends with benefits. Works for me.

  15. #6389

    Quick Turnaround

    So I just made a new premium account. I've used the site a few years ago. I don't get much time to 'play around' working from home, but I got a perfect window of opportunity this Thursday. I really don't have time to weed through all the BS. Anyone have a reliable, willing to do everything on the first meeting, preferably younger, contact? I plan on being more active in the future, but don't want to miss this opportunity by lining something up with a flake who will no-show, or want to meet a few times before taking it to the next level. Thanks in advance. Hopefully.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape