Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11539

    Ultimate Escort Championship

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFist  [View Original Post]
    I get a kick out of the drama Victoria and Karma have going on the Louisville Body Rubs site. I think we should set up a UFC style / Naked cage match. For what it's worth I have seen both several times. Victoria / Ms. Phoenix is super hott. Karma is not. Both just want your money and want you gone as quickly as possible.
    I agree. I'd pay to see that match up. Victoria ends it by rear-naked-choke hold in R2 or a R1 TKO. Victoria is the best pound-for-pound for body rubs. #AndStill.

  2. #11538

    IB and Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Heading in to town with some bucks to burn.

    The girls at IB and Eva change around so much that it's kind of hit or miss whether you get a young, pretty, eager to please provider.

    Does anyone know about whoever is in those places today?

    Also thinking about Shelbyville Rd in Louisville. It's out of the way, but I've heard good things about it.

    Suggestions?
    Both have good talent today.

  3. #11537

    My money is on Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFist  [View Original Post]
    I get a kick out of the drama Victoria and Karma have going on the Louisville Body Rubs site. I think we should set up a UFC style / Naked cage match. For what it's worth I have seen both several times. Victoria / Ms. Phoenix is super hott. Karma is not. Both just want your money and want you gone as quickly as possible.
    I have seen Karma, but not Victoria. Agree with your summation. However based on Victoria's physique I think she could take down Karma with no problem. I would pay money to see that fight! Even better, make it nude oil or jello wrestling like the old days!

  4. #11536

    Karma vs Victoria UFC Style

    I get a kick out of the drama Victoria and Karma have going on the Louisville Body Rubs site. I think we should set up a UFC style / Naked cage match. For what it's worth I have seen both several times. Victoria / Ms. Phoenix is super hott. Karma is not. Both just want your money and want you gone as quickly as possible.

  5. #11535

    IB, Eva, or Shelbyville rd

    Heading in to town with some bucks to burn.

    The girls at IB and Eva change around so much that it's kind of hit or miss whether you get a young, pretty, eager to please provider.

    Does anyone know about whoever is in those places today?

    Also thinking about Shelbyville Rd in Louisville. It's out of the way, but I've heard good things about it.

    Suggestions?

  6. #11534

    Lucky guy

    Wonder if he played those numbers in the lottery.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickensCider  [View Original Post]
    Great fortune cookie.

  7. #11533

    Lucky guy

    Great fortune cookie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fortune cookie.png‎  

  8. #11532

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.
    She will be there tomorrow.

  9. #11531

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.

    She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.

    It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.

    Especially if she's asking for a deposit.

    Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.

    I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.

    But I don't know how to send money discreetly.
    I too saw her at Churchill and would not repeat. Just not attractive to me. Also, if a deposit is requested I would be very wary because deposit is to be found under the heading scam in the OED.

  10. #11530
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.
    Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.

  11. #11529
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.
    All I know is I don't mess with anyone who asks for a deposit period. Too easy to steal photos and a name and make a fake account and go around scamming people.

  12. #11528

    Seeing Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.

  13. #11527
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.

    She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.

    It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.

    Especially if she's asking for a deposit.

    Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.

    I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.

    But I don't know how to send money discreetly.

  14. #11526

    RE: Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    Odds are if they ask for a deposit then it is a scam. Unless you want to get ripped off or have a bad experience, you need to do your home work and research thoroughly on this forum and else where. Google is your friend. Most decent providers will not ask for a deposit, and the ones who do are high dollar and so well reviewed that everybody knows they are legit.

  15. #11525
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    She's good to go. Sexy and talented. Takes direction well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape