Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 18400
-
02-21-22 09:40 #11545Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva update
They new ones have switched over to here. Nothing new at IN for the moment.
-
02-20-22 23:05 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 681Site Down
It’s probably Russian retaliation for sanctions by the free world. Free world except for Covid mandates and sex, we still have to pay for sex.
Originally Posted by Bogey90
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-22 22:06 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 81Rub Ratings
Looks like the site is down for a while.
-
02-18-22 16:47 #11542Banned Member

Posts: 873I read on here somewhere that Karma posted the pic and real name a monger on the rub ratings site. I definitely makes her a no go for me as well anyone of these locals that want personal info. You just can't trust these people.
Originally Posted by FlexinFast
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 14:43 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 27This made me laugh. I visited Louisville last August from WAY out of town. HI Express east end. Google spas and there's one about 200 yards away! It was in a plaza, Walmart parking lot. East Spa I think. I had a very nice time. Ts. Roaming, he. Very friendly girl. Anyway, next afternoon I go to Walmart and she's in the parking lot, behind the spa. I stop and say hi, she remembers me and I go in the store. I ended up in line behind her and asked if SHE was following me. It was light and fun. She asked if I'd come back later. I couldn't though. Anyway. Might visit again next week when I'm in town again. Unless someone can recommend a very nice MILF experience.
Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-22 10:49 #11540Senior Member

Posts: 27Ok
Visited OK in Sheperdsville the other day for the first time. I happened to be down that way. Nice and clean with a good TS. Pretty standard rates for hour and 1/2 hour. The only one there was Coco. Standard middle aged Asian, decent body with a very nice set. Massage was Ok. Full menu offered. Not really interested in FS for the most part so settled on a digital ending. Not bad. Nothing asked up front. I think I was fair and she seemed happy. Overall would repeat.
Like I said I am not looking for FS for the most part. I prefer a good massage and a good HE. That being said, can anyone suggest an AMP / provider that gives a good massage and is skilled in the digital arts? Thanks!
-
02-18-22 08:53 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 108Ultimate Escort Championship
I agree. I'd pay to see that match up. Victoria ends it by rear-naked-choke hold in R2 or a R1 TKO. Victoria is the best pound-for-pound for body rubs. #AndStill.
Originally Posted by RockFist
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 20:00 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 3103IB and Eva
Both have good talent today.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 17:14 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 209My money is on Victoria
I have seen Karma, but not Victoria. Agree with your summation. However based on Victoria's physique I think she could take down Karma with no problem. I would pay money to see that fight! Even better, make it nude oil or jello wrestling like the old days!
Originally Posted by RockFist
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 14:49 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 43Karma vs Victoria UFC Style
I get a kick out of the drama Victoria and Karma have going on the Louisville Body Rubs site. I think we should set up a UFC style / Naked cage match. For what it's worth I have seen both several times. Victoria / Ms. Phoenix is super hott. Karma is not. Both just want your money and want you gone as quickly as possible.
-
02-17-22 12:12 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 208IB, Eva, or Shelbyville rd
Heading in to town with some bucks to burn.
The girls at IB and Eva change around so much that it's kind of hit or miss whether you get a young, pretty, eager to please provider.
Does anyone know about whoever is in those places today?
Also thinking about Shelbyville Rd in Louisville. It's out of the way, but I've heard good things about it.
Suggestions?
-
02-16-22 20:46 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 107Lucky guy
Wonder if he played those numbers in the lottery.
Originally Posted by DickensCider
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 13:26 #11533Senior Member

Posts: 654Lucky guy
Great fortune cookie.
-
02-15-22 17:01 #11532Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva
She will be there tomorrow.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:55 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 983Agree
I too saw her at Churchill and would not repeat. Just not attractive to me. Also, if a deposit is requested I would be very wary because deposit is to be found under the heading scam in the OED.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




