The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11498

    IB, Eva, or Shelbyville rd

    Heading in to town with some bucks to burn.

    The girls at IB and Eva change around so much that it's kind of hit or miss whether you get a young, pretty, eager to please provider.

    Does anyone know about whoever is in those places today?

    Also thinking about Shelbyville Rd in Louisville. It's out of the way, but I've heard good things about it.

    Suggestions?

  2. #11497

    Lucky guy

    Wonder if he played those numbers in the lottery.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickensCider  [View Original Post]
    Great fortune cookie.

  3. #11496

    Lucky guy

    Great fortune cookie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fortune cookie.png‎  

  4. #11495

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.
    She will be there tomorrow.

  5. #11494

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.

    She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.

    It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.

    Especially if she's asking for a deposit.

    Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.

    I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.

    But I don't know how to send money discreetly.
    I too saw her at Churchill and would not repeat. Just not attractive to me. Also, if a deposit is requested I would be very wary because deposit is to be found under the heading scam in the OED.

  6. #11493
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.
    Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.

  7. #11492
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.
    All I know is I don't mess with anyone who asks for a deposit period. Too easy to steal photos and a name and make a fake account and go around scamming people.

  8. #11491

    Seeing Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.

  9. #11490
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.

    She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.

    It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.

    Especially if she's asking for a deposit.

    Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.

    I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.

    But I don't know how to send money discreetly.

  10. #11489

    RE: Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    Odds are if they ask for a deposit then it is a scam. Unless you want to get ripped off or have a bad experience, you need to do your home work and research thoroughly on this forum and else where. Google is your friend. Most decent providers will not ask for a deposit, and the ones who do are high dollar and so well reviewed that everybody knows they are legit.

  11. #11488
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    She's good to go. Sexy and talented. Takes direction well.

  12. #11487

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this..
    I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.

  13. #11486

    Jaye

    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.

  14. #11485

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to visit today!
    Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this.

    YMMV.

  15. #11484

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here lately?.
    Going to try to visit today!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape