Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 460 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 510 560 960 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 18409
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11524

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this..
    I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.

  2. #11523

    Jaye

    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.

  3. #11522

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to visit today!
    Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this.

    YMMV.

  4. #11521

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here lately?.
    Going to try to visit today!

  5. #11520
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus71  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the Warm Reflexology on Oechsil, right? That closed a few years ago. Did they relocate?
    They relocated to Taylorsville Rd, now know has Warm Reflexology and Foot Spa.

  6. #11519
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    I've been going there monthly for 3 years and I experienced 1 moment of satisfaction. It was very unexpected as that is not the reason I go there.
    This isn't the Warm Reflexology on Oechsil, right? That closed a few years ago. Did they relocate?

  7. #11518
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    So have you been "super lucky?" Would like to find a legit place like this with at least a chance of the luck you mention.

    Thanks.
    I've been going there monthly for 3 years and I experienced 1 moment of satisfaction. It was very unexpected as that is not the reason I go there.

  8. #11517

    Best massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    The best massage in town is Warm Reflexology. Don't expect a HE, unless you are super lucky.
    So have you been "super lucky?" Would like to find a legit place like this with at least a chance of the luck you mention.

    Thanks.

  9. #11516

    Empire Strikes Back

    Well it was a good December run but I'll keep it to last week. Got Sasha. Said she is 38 but is a hard 38 when she took the mask off. I would say 48 to 52. B cups and belly on that tiny frame. We had a fun convo during the massage. Tried saying 2 on top of HF. Replied "No. ". Was offered a 4 hand for $$. 40 for 30 minutes. Said no thanks. I guess they haven't had much business during the weekend storms cause that is off. $. 40 on top of HF and shorted on the hour. She told me a walk in was waiting. Replied "Well tell emo I paid for an hour but I'm cool with 40 minutes cause whatever". Just adds to the fact that the 4 hand would have stunk. Easily the worst K-Girl I have encountered. I will not repeat with her and do not have much positive to say about her. Oh well, moving on.

  10. #11515

    Eva massage

    Anyone been here lately?.

  11. #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good strong massage it's not going to be more than 100 total? My go to, is gone.
    The best massage in town is Warm Reflexology. Don't expect a HE, unless you are super lucky.

  12. #11513

    Good strong massage.

    Any recommendations for a good strong massage it's not going to be more than 100 total? My go to, is gone.

  13. #11512
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]

    I can't quite put my finger on it, but as big as Louisville is and as many AMPs there are, things shouldn't be this way.


    I also think that the girls around here are so completed jaded from rude, gross, and weird dick mongers that they don't answer their phones or over charge. Honolulu has the highest cost of living in the US. Lousiville is low cost of living and has the highest prices I've ever seen.
    You sir, I think will be an invaluable asset to this forum and our quality of life.

  14. #11511
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    I have a lot of AMP experience in areas with a larger Korean and Chinese population, and lots of experience in Honolulu. First off the parlors around here sound just okay. I'd recommend taking a look at the Happiness and Happiness II threads on the Honolulu forum.

    I can't quite put my finger on it, but as big as Louisville is and as many AMPs there are, things shouldn't be this way.

    At Happiness, I would generally check the forum and see who was around. Generally there were always at least 3 or more providers who I would rate a L8+/ A8+/ S9+ on a looks attitude and service scale. The less girls were a Lousiville 9+. I'd call MS and make an appointment. Once there MS would greet me and buzz me, take me to the room, and has for the house fee of $50 for an hour. The girl of my choice would come in some sort of sexy lingerie, and take me by my hand down the hall for the TS. TS included some very thorough cleaning, some soapy nuru with BBBJ and pussy slide preview. This was normal, not extraordinary.

    Back in the room it was a very sensual teasy massage if that is what you wanted. Or straight to GFE, nuru, or BBBJCIM. MSOG was fine. BBFS was available. A PSE / GFE with a very attractive Asian was always on the table, finished by a sensual and very good massage. At the end of the full hour session you were expected to provide a $. 50 tip. If BBFS was had, generally you would time a little more, but no complaints if you didn't.

    The point of this post, is Louisville has a enough AMPs in the area where each AMP should have its own thread, with info on the current girls. I think this is the key to improving things around here. Honolulu there were several AMPs but places like Sunflower, Happiness, Bluestar, Rejuve always got the business because the were held accountable to what mongers wanted.

    There is a calibrating looks thread, where girls were compared to each other so that you had a real idea of what a mongers 9 Looks rating meant. YOu had a best BBBJCIM thread, so that you could calibrate who had talent, and who just bobbed up and down as fast as they could to get your donation.

    I also think that the girls around here are so completed jaded from rude, gross, and weird dick mongers that they don't answer their phones or over charge. Honolulu has the highest cost of living in the US. Lousiville is low cost of living and has the highest prices I've ever seen.
    Sounds like Honolulu is where it's at!

  15. #11510
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your doing wrong or if your just not their type, LOL. , but I always get decent mileage there this is the 2nd girl I've gotten FS with there and sure it won't be the last. , these girls just worry about the boss, I'm a reg there, so maybe that's the difference, anyways good luck and don't dog a review just cause you can't get the same mileage must be something about ya the way you talk to them or something, Goodluck and stay safe.
    I didn't trust your review because you are a regular member with only 15 posts, so it's hard to believe someone who hasn't been around the block. But maybe you don't post a lot and are more of a lurker. Either way, best of luck to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape