Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2956

    Worth a try. I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    This one wants allowance AND ppm. Lols.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-8f073d562015
    So far nearly every girl the subject has come up with suggests an allowance. I can barely imagine a situation in which I would agree to one instead of PPM unless it was an 8/9 out of 10 giving me some kind of bulk discount. But instead the requested allowance is always an estimated few meetings per month that works out to a high PPM anyway.

  2. #2955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Without a doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    This one wants allowance AND ppm. Lols.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-8f073d562015
    There is a sucker waiting in the future.

  3. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the sugar dating scene has been full of scammers in RDU lately. I'll update after my week on my luck.
    This one wants allowance AND ppm. Lols.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-8f073d562015

  4. #2953

    Headed back this week for work.

    Sounds like the sugar dating scene has been full of scammers in RDU lately. I'll update after my week on my luck.

  5. #2952

    Change

    We all know it's been dry for a long time out there. Just throwing this out there, once you get past the girls with the bullshit cash app BS, inflation and no jobs is starting to wear down these chicks. That's the trend at least, let's hope it lasts.

  6. #2951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    So funny

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I uSed to be that way. Never send cash before meeting. But lately, I have changed that. I would send 25-50 for some pics. What has that done for me? It has helped me weed out a few that I would have met for 350-400. And I would be totally disappointed. When they send naked pics, I see things that I would normally not see with their clothes on.
    That you think it's actually their pictures they send to you.

  7. #2950
    Spoke to her for a few months last year. Got freaked out about the D pic request as well but ended up giving in and sending it. WE were suppose to be a few times but my spider senses kept me away for some reason. I can verify pics are accurate. We skyped once. Her number, skype and snapchat changed or she blocked so I'm surprised to see her back on. She host in Spring hope and Knightdale of all places which seemed very odd to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you guys gotten anywhere with this one? Says she can host in Spring Hope. Sent a wall text of her rules and requirements including needing a selfie and a dick pic (WTF?) and she will send more pics of herself back. I called her out because there is no way in hell I'm sending that out and we actually had a good back and forth conversation. Enough so that I considered actually pursuing something with her. I mean, whoever I'm texting sounds cool. Definitely not a bot. Then she sent the list and asked for a dick pic again! Maybe it is her copy paste reply over text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-2bc9c3e37e38

  8. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention, why would you ever send your actual dick pic?.
    Very true. However, I'm probably still not going to ever have even a fake one on my phone at the ready.

    Anyway, I had to let this one go. Wanted 200 just for me to meet her for lunch. She would meet only at one bar which is in the same block as the Spring Hope PD. Nowhere else. Too many red flags for me. She talks a damn good game too if you chat her up.

  9. #2948

    Reviews on two SBs

    As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't do $ up front and I don't do cash transfers. Last week I was texting on Kik with "Rudy" who said she could host at her house in Cary. She wanted to meet the same day, but I was unable to. She then texted me for a $30 on cash app for dinner that day. First red flag. I told her I don't do $ up front or cash apps. Then two days later we arrange to meet at her house, she gives me her address and I drive over there. She starts in again on the cash app up front this time for $100. I again told her no cash app and no cash up front. I told her we could do a car date for $.2 and she said ok. I told her it would have to be cash and I sent her a pic of the two Grants and one Jackson on my car seat. Oddly she wanted nothing to do with actual cash. I get near her house and she is still playing games. I turn around and drive the twenty minutes back home. The next morning she starts in again, saying she would be okay with an apple gift card, but not cash. She sends me a very hot pic but is still playing games. Personally I am not convinced the address is actually the house she lives in. She did have a rockin bod (if that was really her LOL). I walked away but feel free to play her games if you want to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-bc76fab1bae6

    The other one I did take to the FC yesterday for a hotel date. I was her first SD back in Oct. 2018, she had just graduated college and got on SA. We did 3 sugar dates, the first one was covered the next two were bb. $$ each time. Had a good time though she was a quirky artist type. She then moved to Asheville and distance got in the way.

    When I got back on SA two months ago after a 20 month covid break I saw that she was still doing the SA thing. I reached out to her a couple of weeks ago and turns out she was spending half her time in a town ten minutes from me. We set up a hotel date yesterday but it was a bit complicated. Her DL had been revoked and she was staying with very "nosy" people unaware of her SB thing. She said her "her value had gone up. She was getting 400 currently but would accept 300 from me" I negotiated to 260. She gave me the address but I decided to uber her to a location two miles away. She arrives, gets in my car and we drive to the hotel. Her quirky nature by her own admission had evolved into some mental health issues. But I figured the good times we had three years ago were enough for me to continue. Wrong. Not a good time this time. She just laid there like a zombie (she is a major pharma queen). My mistake though was not re-confirming the BB with my hard copy reports (vasectomy and STI county health reports). Long story short. Leave this one alone. She is a mess.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-1a2e069d9153

  10. #2947

    FC definition

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is a FC that you keep referring to?
    Haha. Fair enough. About 4 years ago the east coast USA SG Richmond forum (the east coast patriarch of the SA / SB / SD world) put a glossary out of the abbreviations. Fuck Closet. (hotel room, house date, car date, etc).

  11. #2946
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the advice, though honestly I have kept three accounts since 2015, one for premium and two back-ups (non-premium) that I can rotate over to. Comes in handy when I want to circle back around to a SB who didn't vibe well with me on the initial messaging. I use a fairly different profile approach on my "dummy" non-premium accounts to see if I get more or even different favorites coming in. Also, since 2017 I have had access to a SB's account, so I can see what competition is out there, so to speak, both in quantity and quality.
    I think SA has caught on to the earlier described way I used in getting a higher discount. Now it does not work. It flags it as "I valid Promo Code ".

  12. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    I still try to do cash. Only a few times have a used 3rd party app. I rather not have digital trail or the transaction show up in my CashApp log or bank statement. But I never ever send money before meeting, that is usually a scam. Also I never transfer or give any $$$ to the end of our meeting. If a chick wants up front money sent through a third party app I just move on.
    I uSed to be that way. Never send cash before meeting. But lately, I have changed that. I would send 25-50 for some pics. What has that done for me? It has helped me weed out a few that I would have met for 350-400. And I would be totally disappointed. When they send naked pics, I see things that I would normally not see with their clothes on.

  13. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyTuesday  [View Original Post]
    Seems like more and more SBs are asking for upfront cash transfers (CashApp, Venmo, etc) either prior to meeting up, or during the m & g, or before the fun in the FC. I have never given $ (30,50, 100, etc) up front, and don't intend to. But I am curious. Has anyone done a mobile cash transfer prior to a real live sugar date in the FC? If so, did you also go to the FC the same day as the cash transfer?.
    I still try to do cash. Only a few times have a used 3rd party app. I rather not have digital trail or the transaction show up in my CashApp log or bank statement. But I never ever send money before meeting, that is usually a scam. Also I never transfer or give any $$$ to the end of our meeting. If a chick wants up front money sent through a third party app I just move on.

  14. #2943
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is the justification for the dick pic? I've never in my life met a woman who enjoyed receiving dick pics. Not a single one.

    That sounds like something that could potentially be used to blackmail someone in the future.
    She says to judge your size, if you are serious about meeting and somehow hygiene. She did confirm her message is standard copy paste because I called it out again.

    Blackmail definitely occurred to me but some of these girls want to play some weird games. I suspect this one is either an excellent scammer or the craziest fuck ever.

  15. #2942
    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is the justification for the dick pic? I've never in my life met a woman who enjoyed receiving dick pics. Not a single one.

    That sounds like something that could potentially be used to blackmail someone in the future.
    Not to mention, why would you ever send your actual dick pic?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape