Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 5567
-
02-09-22 09:47 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 64Not to mention, why would you ever send your actual dick pic?.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:36 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 229What exactly is the justification for the dick pic? I've never in my life met a woman who enjoyed receiving dick pics. Not a single one.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
That sounds like something that could potentially be used to blackmail someone in the future.
-
02-08-22 22:43 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 49Lanababy
Have any of you guys gotten anywhere with this one? Says she can host in Spring Hope. Sent a wall text of her rules and requirements including needing a selfie and a dick pic (WTF?) and she will send more pics of herself back. I called her out because there is no way in hell I'm sending that out and we actually had a good back and forth conversation. Enough so that I considered actually pursuing something with her. I mean, whoever I'm texting sounds cool. Definitely not a bot. Then she sent the list and asked for a dick pic again! Maybe it is her copy paste reply over text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-2bc9c3e37e38
-
02-08-22 15:03 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 35Fc?
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is a FC that you keep referring to?
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 10:33 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 161Cash App survey question
Seems like more and more SBs are asking for upfront cash transfers (CashApp, Venmo, etc) either prior to meeting up, or during the m & g, or before the fun in the FC. I have never given $ (30,50, 100, etc) up front, and don't intend to. But I am curious. Has anyone done a mobile cash transfer prior to a real live sugar date in the FC? If so, did you also go to the FC the same day as the cash transfer?.
-
02-05-22 23:57 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 229If we're thinking of the same 'Hollywood Guy' he hit me up with some VERY solid intel while I was out in Vegas on business last year. Also added that if I was ever in the Los Angeles area, he had additional information to share. Really good dude.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 15:09 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 161Appreciate the advice, though honestly I have kept three accounts since 2015, one for premium and two back-ups (non-premium) that I can rotate over to. Comes in handy when I want to circle back around to a SB who didn't vibe well with me on the initial messaging. I use a fairly different profile approach on my "dummy" non-premium accounts to see if I get more or even different favorites coming in. Also, since 2017 I have had access to a SB's account, so I can see what competition is out there, so to speak, both in quantity and quality.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:59 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 161Maybe I am old school but I have taken over 65 SBs to the FC since 2015, which included a 2 year exclusive and a 20 month covid break. I RARELY commit to a "number". I tell her that it depends on how much fun we have. Yeah, some disappear when I don't play the number game. IMHO that is why SA has gotten crappy. Too many escort johns coming in and treating these girls like escorts. I was an escort john back in 2014 so I know that game as well, negotiate up front and hand it over when you walk through the motel room door. Granted, it helps to do the meet and greet first and it helps to have an honest face and voice. I appreciate the input from the Raleigh brothers on this topic but a bit of history. The Raleigh SA site was a satellite offspring of the east coast granddaddy site, the Richmond SA forum. Think I'm kidding? Their forum has over 20,000 posts, Raleigh has 2000 posts. Hollywood Guy is long gone but I see that Far Far Away is still posting very valuable tips on the SB game up there in Richmond. Might help to give the lingerie ads a rest and peruse the Richmond posts every so often. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 14:05 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 161I have been getting the full panel STI testing free since 2016 at my local county health dept, usually once or twice a year. The one time I got chlamydia they fixed me up for free as well. Hardly anyone is ever in there when I am there. In this way I can offer to show the SB my clean bill of health (I white out my name) along with my 2015 vasectomy letter.
Originally Posted by Baxter49
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 12:37 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 99Turn off
Yes, it turns me off. For the reasons you mentioned, I use these statements as a way to screen them out. After all, they are as much a candidate for an arrangement as you are. I like it when they eliminate themselves from my consideration before I waste any time on them. If all I'm looking for is a really nice piece of ass, I'll just spend money for a higher tier well reviewed provider. There are plenty of them. If you are looking for something more, then that is probably a different story and these candidates have probably told you as much as you need to know.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 12:36 #2932Regular Member

Posts: 6Avoid ClassyAphrodite
She is a thief! Avoid her! She has been on SA under different profile names. She is bad news, will attempt to extort.
-
02-03-22 22:48 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Maybe the best thing to do is write the attorney generals office and say you thought you were on a dating site but girls were propositioning for money. I know it sounds evil but I hate that site and everyone on it.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 21:57 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 49Nope, it's not just you. Huge turn off and a hard pass when I see that. These SB sites just give an already entitled chick an avenue to take it to the next level. I would hope that guys aren't just sending them stuff just for existing but I know better.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
Meh, I guess I'm getting crochety but I expect to be charmed out of my resources just a little bit!.
-
02-03-22 19:16 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 122So I get tested at least once a year at anylabtestnow and it cost me about $ 300+ for a full panel. I always include HIV just because you never know. How does this work at health departments?
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
What does it cost? I need discretion more that the savings.
-
02-03-22 11:57
Senior Member
-
02-03-22 11:57 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 64For sure, and as someone else pointed out, when they've spent hours making a 50+ item wishlist. One the other day had that plus demanding money for M&G -- I just immediately hid the profile.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





