Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 30814
-
02-15-22 01:14 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 330A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 23:28 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 88Dang, keep us posted on this one.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 22:19 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 139Fake Asians Holly Ridge
Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.
-
02-14-22 16:27 #17056Regular Member

Posts: 16No issues
I had a mid day meeting the other day with no issues. She was great and very interested in my pleasure. She was a bit older than I thought but attractive and no signs of any issues.
Originally Posted by LikeToHavher
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 12:35 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 1651Mina
Her donations are listed on the add in sumo. I mean if butta face hustlers are your thing she is good for a q. V.
Originally Posted by GaryOwe
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 08:42 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 129Ad is MIA
Well quickly deleted the ad. I was hoping to get a number so I could get her real relocation. Maybe next time.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 07:23 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 266Verification
It's a chick. Did a pic for me with a written message. She's actually cute. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 01:03 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 91Mina
What were the rose donations?
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 00:00 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 139How do you know it's a girl? I picture these scammers sitting in internet cafes all over the world.
Originally Posted by MythMan2010
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 22:35 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 115What a coincidence. Until Feb 11, her last post was in November of last year. I haven't messaged her cause I thought she wouldn't respond but maybe she will.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 21:33 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 266Scammer
Cash app girl. She's actually on WYP and tried the scam with me. Huge disappointment that guys still fall for this BS after all these years.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/970985498263
-
02-13-22 09:03 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 1710Or. They shot up and blacked out.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 18:48 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 120Didn't see her this time but here's my review from 2 months ago
She met me outside so we can go upstairs without using the front lobby, she dressed like a guy and talked to you in a way that even if anyone saw why'all together, they wouldn't expect anything as why'all just look like friends. She looks like her pictures but better as if they was took at bad angles.
Originally Posted by IRelax32
[View Original Post]
We chat while walking to her room, she asked how was your day, did you have a great Christmas, it's cold out here isn't it. Like I said before, she talks to you more like she knew you instead of some stranger.
As soon as we got into the room, I put the money on the bed (100 for QV) as I knew it would go well anyway and she got down to business. BBBJ and it wasn't even extra, she went to town like she had 24 hours to live and this the only way to save her. Soft milky C cups that she let me play with as long as I want. Literally anything I wanted to do, she did it. Did some position for a good moment and I got on bed and she sucked me like a lollipop. It's not that she was a professional, in fact you could tell she's an amateur and even a bit awkward sometimes, but her personality and willingness made up for it 2 times over. In fact I ended it earlier as a tip, she even asked am I sure as she's willing to continue. The only person I don't think would enjoy her is if you like a girly girls all makeup and dressed up, she really is like her name: a tomboy, so it was less dreaming with the girl next door and more with the "bro" girl.
-
02-12-22 15:36 #17046Senior Member

Posts: 34Sad
It's rhetorical, about the state of affairs in Raleigh.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 14:42 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 409How ca I get the rest of the number.
Originally Posted by YouAreNotReal
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





