Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 1864 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 28240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15295
    My friend saw her on Wesley Chapel. She likes her hard candy, and wasn't shy about it.

  2. #15294
    Good luck!! She wants 100/ BJ only! Oh, and it's a car date! Lmao.

  3. #15293

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure
    Here's what a monger had to say about her back in October.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongMan4444  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the hut for a semi-regular BJ arrangement in the New Tampa / Wesley Chapel area. This one came across my radar a while back, but I have been unable to match schedules until this morning. Still don't know her name because she is kind of all over the place and has her own conversation going (but really now, who actually cares what their fake names are?) That time of the month so not offering FS. Also, kind of expensive at $ for CBJ only. I don't haggle prices because it ruins the mood for me. I either take my chances or say no thanks beforehand. In this case, I took my chances.

    I'm not going to say it was a bad experience, but definitely not worth the $. Pictures are definitely her and not too old. However, she admittedly put on about 30 pounds since they were taken. Still pretty cute so I hung in there, but definitely had a gut on her. Pretty much right down to business with no real choices in position, her kneeling by bed, me on edge of bed was what she insisted on. Never took off bra or pants. Slid cover on soft and had me grow into it. Skills were pretty damn good, especially considering the cover. However, pretty mechanical with no involvement of the boys and no movement other than a head bob that you could have kept time with. It did get the job done, but for the $ should have done more than that. Probably won't repeat unless she offers a half price deal. Can get the same or better for. 4 on the street.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68578542

  4. #15292

    Late for a SB party.

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    But the short answer is skip the first one, but the second Lexi / Leah can be okay. Been around a while, aged out stripper, a little older than some of the pics, (I'd guess 40) but looks good for her age, and has some skills.

  5. #15291
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan  [View Original Post]
    Any ads on her?
    Anothe way to get your money without screwing you.

  6. #15290
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingRodent  [View Original Post]
    That is a hard name to research since about 4 others Lexi out there.

  7. #15289

  8. #15288

    Alright

    I saw her once before, she looks slightly better than her pics I'd say, Definitely a has nice body and personality but service leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of restrictions and everything covered. Gps and YMMV.

  9. #15287
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtGuy420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any chicks with huge tits preferably a slim thick latina. Thanks!
    I wish. There used to be Paulina on Escort Alligator, but haven't seen her around in a while.

  10. #15286

  11. #15285

    Cali at Westchase

    Has anyone seen this Cali? Looking for reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75029012

  12. #15284
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember her. She's got an OF site now.

    https://onlyfans.com/midnight.goddess
    Any ads on her?

  13. #15283
    Quote Originally Posted by HoChaser1  [View Original Post]
    She was mechanical last time I saw her over a year and a half ago in Temple Terrace area. Very nice, was somewhat vocal during sex, and took a bit to get her loose to fuck normal. It was all covered. I speak Spanish so communication was okay. Seemed down to earth, very tight but she seemed very uncomfortable almost shy so made her to mechanical for my taste. Since I seemed to get along with her due to speaking Spanish I'm sure I could of eventually made her better, but I couldn't take the risk due to donation amount trying to train her to my desires. How is her sex and head technique now that she has been around for awhile? Is it still all covered? I use condoms for sex, but can't stand them for head. I'll see her again if she is more open now and lively? How is her location, did you feel safe? Glad she clicked for you. Personalities make for good or bad dates.
    I feel she opened up a bit from your description, everything is still covered, she's still very tight, and vocal. I speak spanish too so I got what I wanted. Location was safe, I will go see her again. Maybe I can open her ass this time haha.

  14. #15282
    [Deleted by Admin]or.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #15281

    Recommendation

    Any recommendations around the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape