Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1883 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 1868 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 28241
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15236
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    OK so I pulled the trigger and went and seen these two girls because they gave me a deal that I couldn't refuse! But little did I know the deal that they gave me did not include full service which I was OK with because they did give me a super price. So we arrange the time and they were actually ready on time when I got there. They use their apartment in Brandon for in call.

    Once I arrived we made small talk and then about five minutes later they were ready to begin. The one drawback to this is they are moving so the only thing that was available was their big couch so I had to sit down instead of actually being completely comfortable. So I sat down and then each of them sat down one on each side of me once we were all naked and they went to work for hands to mouth all over my body it felt like heaven they really were aiming to please.

    Then the brunette got in front of me standing on the couch so that I was staring right at her ass and the blonde got on her knees in between my legs and was working my shaft as the brunette bent over towards the blonde so that I could see her tits and she also was using her hands on the boys. Then the blonde wants to put something inside of me so I agreed to try it while the other girl gave me head. Both girls hands and mouth were all over my shaft and boys the whole entire time while they were working anal beads in and out of me I couldn't hold out too much longer before I blew. I did manage to finger the brunette and she was incredibly tight so it would've been fun to go full service with her so maybe next time for sure.

    Everything felt amazing and both girls have great bodies no baby damage or anything like that the blonde is a little older the brunette is younger but they were both super cool and super chill I'm definitely already going to repeat but with full service this next time.

    Definitely well worth of the half hour and the money spent.

    Just FYI I wouldn't expect any deals or if they do give you a deal just know that you probably won't get full service and they do a half hour minimum they were both in their bra and panties when I arrived.

    Again it was an excellent time and they were both super cool so I plan to repeat and do the full service half hour next time.
    You can PM me and I will give you my name and if you tell them that I referred you they will give you a special price.

  2. #15235

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in any feedback on these two as well.
    OK so I pulled the trigger and went and seen these two girls because they gave me a deal that I couldn't refuse! But little did I know the deal that they gave me did not include full service which I was OK with because they did give me a super price. So we arrange the time and they were actually ready on time when I got there. They use their apartment in Brandon for in call.

    Once I arrived we made small talk and then about five minutes later they were ready to begin. The one drawback to this is they are moving so the only thing that was available was their big couch so I had to sit down instead of actually being completely comfortable. So I sat down and then each of them sat down one on each side of me once we were all naked and they went to work for hands to mouth all over my body it felt like heaven they really were aiming to please.

    Then the brunette got in front of me standing on the couch so that I was staring right at her ass and the blonde got on her knees in between my legs and was working my shaft as the brunette bent over towards the blonde so that I could see her tits and she also was using her hands on the boys. Then the blonde wants to put something inside of me so I agreed to try it while the other girl gave me head. Both girls hands and mouth were all over my shaft and boys the whole entire time while they were working anal beads in and out of me I couldn't hold out too much longer before I blew. I did manage to finger the brunette and she was incredibly tight so it would've been fun to go full service with her so maybe next time for sure.

    Everything felt amazing and both girls have great bodies no baby damage or anything like that the blonde is a little older the brunette is younger but they were both super cool and super chill I'm definitely already going to repeat but with full service this next time.

    Definitely well worth of the half hour and the money spent.

    Just FYI I wouldn't expect any deals or if they do give you a deal just know that you probably won't get full service and they do a half hour minimum they were both in their bra and panties when I arrived.

    Again it was an excellent time and they were both super cool so I plan to repeat and do the full service half hour next time.

  3. #15234
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen these two and want to share their dream? I searched but found nothing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74816061
    I'd be interested in any feedback on these two as well.

  4. #15233
    Quote Originally Posted by SfJoe222  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Very nice lady. Treat her well.

  5. #15232

    Not so new

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74784617

    She's posted under a different name but I can't remember if it was good or bad.

  6. #15231
    Quote Originally Posted by CelyRia  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katie Lynn today and it was an awesome time! I have seen reports of worries about her being part of a LEO sting, NO WAY! Put that completely out of your mind, She will put you at ease the moment you walk in the door and she will do everything she can to make sure you leave happy and smiling. Comms were great, e-mails or texts and she will answer all. She prefers not to take any calls. She was staying at an upscale hotel and answered the door with some very sexy lingerie on. Shes a beautiful woman and has an excellent body and her breasts are fantastic. Talked for awhile to get to know one another and put both of us at ease. She's not a clock watcher at all and a Very reasonable rate and she provides quality time. Started with some foreplay, BBBJ and then DATY and she tasted wonderful. Because of my age and heart condition I am one and done but she drained me and I am still smiling. So please I don't worry about her like some have there is no need to. There's a few other senior members who have left great reviews and she's so worth seeing, if you don't you're missing out on a fantastic time.
    Only problem I see is no phone calls. After I make a time to meet I want to talk to the provider hear her voice.

  7. #15230

    Lilly and Brooke?

    Has anyone seen these two and want to share their dream? I searched but found nothing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74816061

  8. #15229
    Well. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    I'm afraid you'll have to wait for her next visit. She left on Saturday.

  9. #15228

    Katie Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by CelyRia  [View Original Post]
    Donations hh $75 h $$ She will only do outcalls on weekends. She moves around, saw her on lmk east but prefers westshore area.
    My buddy met up with Katie definitely not LEO for all you nervous nellies out there. Nice upscale hotel and area. She does light screening for her safety and comfort. Attractive and thin and a tight kitty for the average guy my buddy says. GFE and he is interested in repeating. GPS rates so she is weeding out the rif raf. Katie is looking for some decent regulars and has been in the business awhile based on her TER reviews but not in this area.

  10. #15227
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen LSM. Perhaps its time. I do love mature spinners. Is the 513 xxx 0197 number her current contact? Thanks!
    I'm afraid you'll have to wait for her next visit. She left on Saturday.

  11. #15226

    Skye from Spring Hill

    Can anyone comment positive or negative on Skye from Spring Hill?.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skye78

  12. #15225

    Lsm

    I have never seen LSM. Perhaps its time. I do love mature spinners. Is the 513 xxx 0197 number her current contact? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Here's an old link. She is definitely an old pro and worth a visit. Usually stays in a decent place near the airport.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilsexym...incinnati-7203#escort_reviews.

    I've seen her a few times and always had fun.

  13. #15224

  14. #15223

    Them vixen

    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapose  [View Original Post]
    I can't say that I've experience either of the two so I apologize first. But of the two, here is a link for E. M. Vixen's pictures. She's an established model and P.S. , and been in the game for a while:

    https://www.nudevista.com/amp/?q=jennifer+steele&s=s.

    So I'm curious if she is real and good. I reached out to her a long time ago and we texted back and forth but haven't been able to make a connection. I found her to be PSE pricey too. I say good luck if you pull the trigger, and report back.
    That's definitely her and she's real. Don't bring up past life, as she will shut down comms.

  15. #15222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    No name throat queen

    She takes the ad down when she's not actively working, so hit me up for full digits if you are interested in a black hardbody with DT / DATY / FS.

    Digits, when the ad is actually up, actually end in 7390. Not the fake model page you see though. My mistake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape