Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 28249
-
02-13-22 17:04 #15289Banned Member

Posts: 5352Anothe way to get your money without screwing you.
Originally Posted by FlaChargerFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 17:01 #15288Banned Member

Posts: 5352That is a hard name to research since about 4 others Lexi out there.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 15:50 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 494Anyone had the pleasure?
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...889/8133035128
Whoa! Or this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...563/8134473143
-
02-13-22 15:13 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 108Alright
I saw her once before, she looks slightly better than her pics I'd say, Definitely a has nice body and personality but service leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of restrictions and everything covered. Gps and YMMV.
Originally Posted by RacingRodent
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 15:09 #15285Senior Member

Posts: 109I wish. There used to be Paulina on Escort Alligator, but haven't seen her around in a while.
Originally Posted by ThtGuy420
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 15:02 #15284Senior Member

Posts: 494Anyone had the pleasure?
-
02-13-22 12:47 #15283Senior Member

Posts: 1144Cali at Westchase
Has anyone seen this Cali? Looking for reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/75029012
-
02-12-22 18:23 #15282Senior Member

Posts: 108Any ads on her?
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 16:54 #15281Banned Member

Posts: 496I feel she opened up a bit from your description, everything is still covered, she's still very tight, and vocal. I speak spanish too so I got what I wanted. Location was safe, I will go see her again. Maybe I can open her ass this time haha.
Originally Posted by HoChaser1
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 15:28 #15280Banned Member

Posts: 426[Deleted by Admin]or.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-12-22 09:21 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 37Recommendation
Any recommendations around the area?
-
02-12-22 00:37 #15278Senior Member

Posts: 58Freaky time with Jade Lovely
Had another intense time with Tampa's lovely Jade Lovely. 1/2 hour session was plenty to get amazing headache relief (BBBJ, deepthroat) freaky touching, kissing, light rimming, and CFS. Very open to whatever I desired (except BB). Pictures are a little old (she's gained a few pounds, but who hasn't), yet she's still very charming, more than sufficiently aggressive and accommodating. Second visit in a month. Place isn't the neatest (but convenient in West Tampa between downtown and Westshore), and she has a male housemate and dogs, but they stay to themselves. Lots of toys, and she obviously does some internet video stuff from her lair. Decent conversation, and quite outgoing. Recommend and will repeat. https://jadeinfl.escortbook.com/.
-
02-11-22 23:29 #15277Regular Member

Posts: 16Huge tits
Anyone know any chicks with huge tits preferably a slim thick latina. Thanks!
-
02-11-22 22:24 #15276Senior Member

Posts: 871That or she got scared when I called her out as scammer and she took her ad down. In any case too bad, I liked her pics. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:13 #15275Regular Member

Posts: 15Kimberly SCC
Thanks for the info Bill and everyone. Her number ending in 27 worked today and we met up. She was running errands up here in Tampa I guess, so we just did a car date and then I took her to a nail appointment that I guess I had just paid for LOL. Still nice, car isn't ideal but it was good in a pinch. She should be back in SCC by tonight, although I'm not sure if she's available weekends.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






