Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 500 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6626

    Stench

    Picked up WSW Stevie whacked out of her mind flipping and flopping all over when she got in my car, after a few minutes the stench was so offensive ,I had to throw her out of the car, she asked for money and I laughed and drove off. Now I am not sure if the stench is in my car or tainted in my mind. Warning To all keep clear it is nauseating.

  2. #6625

    Relapsed

    Picked up a WSW yesterday morning around 10 by the dunks. She's older but knows how to sukadik. Says she just got out of court and when she heard this song https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...775622540&_rdr she told me how she knows Cynthia and how she was in court today too and how she always be sukn her mans dik for crack and how other working girls too and she doesn't trust any of them even though they all go to her apartment. Got a decent BBBJ with a spit out the window afterwards. Dropped her off by jays.

    And hubcaps you was right I did relapse but it's hard when you surrounded by what you're trying to escape. But moving next month to live with my uncle down south. So I doubt ima relapse again. New place new life. Shyt if Eminem got sober I know I can too.

  3. #6624

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Driving Looking for coca.

    But I finally realized that it's over. Lmao.

    Just a Cambodian dude trying to rhyme but picked up Kay.

    Got BBBJ with a spit. She complain more than Karen's so her name fits perfectly.

    Dropped her off at the branch street trap house.

    Went to the liquor store by branch and Dover.

    Got nips then this song came on my playlist.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=grPfVlj7Go4

    For some reason I started crying. Yep I'm a sex drugs addict.

    But I decided I'm going to rehab. All this sex drugs and money ain't fulfilling me.

    This might be my last post unless I relapse but best wishes to you all.
    Why you crying for? You ain't going to rehab bro tighten up.

    Enjoy these girls that's what they here for lmao.

    They need dikkkkkk to sukkkkk so contribute to their ecosystem and to the economy.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0FkxTotmk

    Dry your whining eyes.

  4. #6623

    Black girl

    Pick up a girl name Vivian, got a good nice and slow BJ.

  5. #6622

    Jean

    Picked up Jean, nice lady, no problem at all, very mature.

  6. #6621

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian17  [View Original Post]
    I think I saw Amanda this morning. Is she a bleached blonde now?
    Last time I saw her yes.

  7. #6620

    Looking for new bad bitties

    1. Big booty Kim. Oh man, she's in Massmills area. Was definitely worth it hitting it from the back in a laundry room LOL.

    It was 1 benji but totally worth it. She's got a nice round booty and OMG, it was more jiggly than jigglypuff. She's clean and good looking. She was okay BBJ but I couldn't tell cause I had coke Dick but I turned her around and clapped those cheeks.

    2. Blonde Asian * this was an ex girlfriend of mine and oh man, this video would make you cum in seconds. I enjoy watching time to time. Wish I can hit it again, nice round booty, and always down bad. I got to find a way to get this girl right back in my bed so we can make another video! Let me know if you want it, I'm debating on putting it on the hub.

    Please send me some numbers! I'm down to trade, good looking ones only! Not cracked ones haha cracked ones with a nice body is an exception. I want info for Karen the most! I need her again! Or if you know someone better! I'll trade Miss Kimmy's #.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B55FFFDE-6836-4568-93F2-7B0713A2ED0B.jpg‎   2F677440-FC84-4D90-A7EB-9A5534962B70.jpg‎   B1E0E64D-C68C-4797-AA90-796D415C7D07.jpg‎   E4A26617-300A-44E4-AE01-16E97270B6F3.jpg‎  

  8. #6619

    Bree

    Picked up Bree. Easy going girl and a good time. Decent conversation and no complaints. May repeat.

  9. #6618

    Amanda

    I think I saw Amanda this morning. Is she a bleached blonde now?

  10. #6617
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Funny story about Megan but as long as you got money you will have a woman. That's all they want from us anyway. There will be new street walker out there as long as there are drugs out there.

    That song is right but I like the guns and roses one the best and this new one I just peeped.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...ell-ma-version

    Grand daddy pimp getting that money them hooooz and his rep up lmfao he's the hardest working grand pa in New England.
    This is great! I have that track stuck in my head now. GDP. Grand Daddy Pimp! Who the hell is that random guy in the white polo shirt though?

  11. #6616

    Kay

    Driving Looking for coca.

    But I finally realized that it's over. Lmao.

    Just a Cambodian dude trying to rhyme but picked up Kay.

    Got BBBJ with a spit. She complain more than Karen's so her name fits perfectly.

    Dropped her off at the branch street trap house.

    Went to the liquor store by branch and Dover.

    Got nips then this song came on my playlist.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=grPfVlj7Go4

    For some reason I started crying. Yep I'm a sex drugs addict.

    But I decided I'm going to rehab. All this sex drugs and money ain't fulfilling me.

    This might be my last post unless I relapse but best wishes to you all.

  12. #6615

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Funny story about Megan but as long as you got money you will have a woman. That's all they want from us anyway. There will be new street walker out there as long as there are drugs out there.

    That song is right but I like the guns and roses one the best and this new one I just peeped.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...ell-ma-version

    Grand daddy pimp getting that money them hooooz and his rep up lmfao he's the hardest working grand pa in New England.
    I saw the link on the gdp page even though it's blocked on here lmfao.

  13. #6614

    Yep that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    This Debbie? You got any way to get hold of her?

    Pretty much all of them will do whatever for money. But best to ask them who they actually like, because half these girls have stolen from each other at some point.
    Don't have contact info for her but I'm sure she stays at the corner of school and westford but give me time and I think I can get contact info from one of my Cambodian.

    Hubcaps clicked on your link but it was a dead link then I went to gdp page and saw the song you was talking about. Looked at the link from here and on there and the word b!tch was blocked out on the link here. Guess you can't say b!tch on this site lmfao.

  14. #6613

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Megan today. She's mad at me saying her phone been blowing up consistently and she can't handle it. Told me not to hit her up anymore and she's changing her number. Oh well. Life goes on like Tupac said.

    Yo hubcaps ya boy got a new song. Me and my crew downloaded it with his other songs. Been playing gin and drinking to them all day. He's a funny mother fucjer.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...nd-gdp-snippet

    Think this motherfkr going to blow up for some reason.

    I like his style lmfao he's a comedian.
    Funny story about Megan but as long as you got money you will have a woman. That's all they want from us anyway. There will be new street walker out there as long as there are drugs out there.

    That song is right but I like the guns and roses one the best and this new one I just peeped.

    https://soundcloud.com/user-75614078...ell-ma-version

    Grand daddy pimp getting that money them hooooz and his rep up lmfao he's the hardest working grand pa in New England.

  15. #6612
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakMan69  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a WSW named Debbi. Never dated her before but I've seen posts on here about her. She's older I'm going to guess in her 40's or 50's and she's kind of chubby. Got a superb BBBJ. She knows how to work it. Told me she's been in the game over 20 years so she has experience on sucking. She begged me to fuck her saying how she loves Cambodian men and how she was engaged to one and how most of her dates are Cambodian and how I'm cute. Was going to fuck her but the head felt so good I told her to keep going. Busted in her sloppy mouth then dropped her off at the trap house.
    This Debbie? You got any way to get hold of her?

    Do anyone of these girls work together for threesome?
    Pretty much all of them will do whatever for money. But best to ask them who they actually like, because half these girls have stolen from each other at some point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Debbie.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape